IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together --2nd Lot of Letters/requests and the prayers during Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For 19th Feb 2009

Jai Sai Ram

This Thursday again recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani will be held at Gauchi Bowli, Hyderabad .

We consider letters received upto Wednesday evening (Indian Standard Time). It you want to participate, please write accordingly to the email address veena_gupta_2000 .

Devotees sending letters for prayers should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani?

Following are the letters received. for 19th Feb 2009.

Mrs. Gupta (Sai Maa) will pray for all at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra at Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi . when the feeling of presence of Baba is very strong.

I have omitted those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject. Please write your letter/requests only on email id veena_gupta_2000 and to get the attention please write Sri Sai Amrit Vani and/or Private or confidential also in the Subject.

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

22. "kuppibairanga nathan" <kuppiranga..........

incude my name in the sai amritvani prayer list (19/02/09) Thursday

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 3:28 AM

"veena guptaji" veena_gupta_2000

My Dear Saimaa and Ashokji,

Thank you very much for this blog to help sai devotees like me. This Blog and all Other Sri Sai Bhagvan Blogs ae very much helpful to the people in the Spritual Life and also clear their Personal Problems like health, wealth and all other Kaliyug related Karma Problems through the prayer.

Saimaa, After our Last week Prayer My husband's constipation problem was cleared with the help of Babaaji's Udi and parayan.

This week also I am reciting Sri Sai Amritvani, Third week Sai Nava Vrata Pooja, Sai Archana, Sai Arati and Naivedya and also reading of Sri Sai Nava Vrata Story and Sri Sai Satcharitra at my place CHENNAI, at the same time when SaiMaa is reciting betweeen 12.00 noon to 1.30 pm.

My Pranams and thanks to Babaaji, Sai Maa, Ashokji and all Other Sai Devotees who are there in the blog helping for Group Recitation of Sri Sai Amritvani.

Thanking you,

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

23. "Harsha Dave" <harshaadave...........

Re: Let us pray together -- Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 3:26 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

SAI RAM Sai Mataji and Ashokji

My pranams to SAI BABA and to you both.

BABA knows about my prayers now..I confirm that I will recite and listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra on Feb 19th 2009, at my office and home between 9:00-10:00am, 11:00am-12noon and 7:00-8:00pm home.

Please include the following names:

Shalini Pinakini Ashok Dave - daughter

Ashok J. Dave - husband.

Harsha Ashok Dave .

Many thanks, SAI RAM.

Harsha.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

24. "reshmis seal" <reshmi.seal20...........

Sai Amrit Vani 19 Feb

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 3:24 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam,

Please Pray for me so that I can get a chance to Visit US soon and also pary for my marriage. I will read Sai Amrit Vani on 19 Feb at Kolkata.

Thanks,

Reshmi

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

25. ravichandran r <krr_dunlop...........LET US PRAY TOGETHER

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 3:43 AM

veena_gupta_2000Date: Tuesday, 17 February, 2009, 2:11 PM

DEAR ASHOKJI AND VEENAJI

I am R.RAVICHANDRAN from CHENNAI

KINDLY INCLUDE MY NAME FOR JOB/BUSINESS FOR SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYERS TO BE HELD ON 19/02/09.

I SHALL RECITE SAI AMRIT VANI ON THAT DAY AT 11 to 12 NOON .

THANKS

JAI SAI RAM

RAVICHANDRAN

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

26. "nats raj" <nats642.............

Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.ON 19/02/09

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 3:39 AM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

DEAR RESPECTED VEENAJI N ASHOKJI.MY HUMBLE PRANAMS TO YOU BOTH.PLS PRAY FOR MY HEALTH CONDITION TO IMPROVE AS ALSO MY VOICE AFTER MY THYROIDECTOMY OP.I AM FROM IPOH , MALAYSIA AND I WILL BE LISTENING TO SAI AMRIT VANI HERE THAT MORNING AND ALSO READING FROM SAI SAT CHARITA.TQ N MAY BABA BLESS U BOTH.

27. "Amita Shunglu" <amitashunglu............

Sai Amrit Vani Recitation

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 6:13 AM

"Veena Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Sai Jai Ram Please include my name on Thursday, Feb. 19. I will be reading/reciting it as well. Amita Shunglu, Toronto, Canada

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

28. "sunitha damarla" <sunitha_damarla...........

Sai AmritVani(19th Feb, 2009)

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 4:44 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashokji,

We all are reciting at our places and doing parayan of Sai Satcharitra.Please Pray for all.

Regards,

Sunitha.

Names:

G.Suresh Babu,G.Sunitha,G.Likhitha(Singapore) (Reciting)

D.Rama Krishna,D.Nirmala(Vetapalem,Andhra Pradesh,India) (Reciting)

G.Venkata Rao,G.Subbaravamma(Bapatla,Andhra Pradesh,India) (Not Reciting)

Y.Hari Babu,Y.Anitha,Y.Sahithi,Y.Venkata Sai Deep(Bikaneer,Rajasthan,India) (Reciting)

U.Chandra Sekhar,U.Indira(Chennai,India) (Reciting)

P.Raghavamma(Repalle,Andhra Pradesh,India) (Not Reciting)

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

29. "Manish Gupta" <manish1_gupta2000..........

Kindly Include our Names in Prayers on Feb-19-2009

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 4:35 AM

"veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Respected Ashok ji

Please include our names as we will be reciting and listening the Sai Amrit Vani on 19/02/09.

Manish Gupta -- Listen at Sharjah/Dubai

Kanchan Gupta - Listen/Recite at Sharjah

Manish Gupta

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

30. "sairaman Iyer" <sairaman_iyer............

listening to Sai Amrit Vani on 19/02/2009

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 4:15 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashok Ji and Veena Maa,

Our humble Pranams and wishing you and Family a very happy and prosperous 2009. We will be listening to Sai Amrit Vani on 19/02/2009. I will also be reading a couple of chapters from Sai Satcharitha.

Best Regards,

R.Sairaman and Kousalya Sairaman,Singapore

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

31. "Nupur Talwar" <nupurtalwar............

Re: Let us pray together -- 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 7:10 AM

"ashok gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram Veena Guru Maa and Ashokji

Kindly include our prayers on thursday,the 19th of feb during the Sai Amrit Vani. We would be listenening and reciting the Sai Amrit Vani as well. Guru Maa we need special prayers for Baba from you, please plead to Baba from us to get justice for our most beloved daughter Aarushi. Guru Maa Baba, constantly shows you his presence and i'm sure if you send Baba our prayers he will fulfill our wish very

soon. Maa we have full faith in Baba and love him very much and we are very sure that our child aarushi is with him and will always be protected and looked after by him. Kindly include ajay and anita along with both of us in your prayers.

With warm regards

Nupur and Rajesh Talwar.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

32. "Abhiksha Bansal" <abhikshabansal..........

Sai Amritvani Recitation on February 19, 2009

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 6:58 AM

"veena" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashok Uncle and Veena Aunty,

Please include the names of Ms. Parul Gupta (Hyderabad) and Ms. Suman Gupta (Delhi) in the recitation of Sai Amritvani this thursday. They will recite it at the respectives residences.

Regards,

Abhiksha

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

33. "suresh thuppalay" <sureshtc..........

Sai Amrit Vani (Feb 19)

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 7:50 AM

"Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veenajee and Ashokjee-

Please include the following devotees for Sai Amit Vani on Feb 19. I shall be reciting the same here.

Suresh Thuppalay, ND, USA

Mr & Mrs Chandrashekar, Palakkad, Kerala

Mr & Mrs Menon , Mumbai

Seema, Tanu & Tina , IL, USA

Sunanda, Jaykumar, Prannay, Bangalore

Thanks.

Suresh Thuppalay & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

34. "satyavati motipally" <anmolamal.........

[ No Subject ]

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 8:11 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashokji and Veenaji,Sai Ram,Please include our names for the Amritvani Prayers on Feb 19th.I will recite Amritvani on that day.Names are myself Satya Motipally,my husband Dayanand Rao Motipally and my son Shravan Motipally.Thank you,Sai Ram,Satya Motipally,NJ,USA & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

35. "SAMPATH KUMAR" <sampath12345..........

Re: Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayers...

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 9:14 AM

"veenaji" veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Veenamaaji and Ashokji,

Please include our names for Sri Sai AmritVani Prayers and Sr SaiSatcharitra recitation, we will listen Sri Sai Satcharitra,and Sri Sai AmritVani,

sampath

srikantha

manjesh

Mississauga,CANADA

Sai Ram

sampath

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

36. "madhavi ambathi" <madhaviambathi............

Request to include us in Sai Amrit Vani Babas Prayers on 19th Feb.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 8:43 AM

"Jai sai Ram" <veena_gupta_2000

Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai

Dear Veenama and Ashokji,

Please include us in your prayers on Feb 19th. I will recite Sai Amrit Vani and Satcharita here on that day. Babas leelas are amazing, he is protecting us in the ways we dont know and cant imagine. Blessed are we who are able to experience his leelas and live remembering Baba. May baba bless us so that we can keep praying him and lead our life. Veenaji please pray baba for my residency position, kids, my husbands health, job, and problems we are facing get solved. Pray baba to bless us and allow us to lead our life believing and praying Baba.

Thank you for your kindness to include us in Babas Prayer

Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai.

Jai Sai Ram,

Madhavi Giri,

Vienna, VA.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

37. "lalitha sekharan" <lalithasekharan...........

Prayers for 19.2.2009

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 10:31 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veena Maa, Please include my father vaikuntam's name in your prayer besides my mother,husband sister and her family.My father is progressing well by the grace of Swami and request your prayers for his continued good health.His sugar levelis little high.Maa please also add cancer patient shantha's name.This is specially in respect to their health.I will recite/listen to Amrit vani after aarti in the evening. Thank you, Lalitha SekharanDubai

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

38. "Lakshmi Maddirala" <lakshmigeet25............

Prayer Request

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 10:29 AM

veena_gupta_2000

OmSairam,

Veena Maa and Ashok Uncle ji,

Pranams and I thank you both for allowing my prayers to be kept everyweek.

I request you to pray for my kids health , family's well-being ,to remove obstacles ,to have good understanding between the family members ,love each other and to have peace.

Veena Maa please I request you to pray for all of us.I assure that I shall read/recite SHRI SAI AMRUTHVANI on this thursday the 19th at my place Colorado Springs ,US .

Following are the names to be included in the prayers.

Prabhakar[ Husband]

Swarna [Wife]

Sumanth[son]

Geetika[daughter]

With Pranams

Swarna

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

39. "Lisa Stewart" <shivagauri_hari_om..........

Sai Amrit Prayers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 10:49 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Lisa Stewart listening to Sai Amrit prayers in England 19th Februrary.Please pray ;1. That Lisa Stewart and her children and boyfriend be filled with Divine energy and radiate it out to all and that we fulfill our souls purpose.ThankyouLisa Stewart/Shivagauri

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

40. "anju" <anju777..........

REF: SAI AMRIT VANI

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 1:36 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Didi/ Bhai Shaib Ji,Hope you are keeping good health. It was nice to hear your voice,Didi.I will call you again this weekend ,and hope to hear your voice.Can you please include the following names for this week 19 FEB-2009,SAI AMRIT VANI,will be doing at home on Thursday.We all remember you both so much. SUPRIYA BHARADWAJ, KUNAL BHARADWAJ We live in California (usa). BABA please help your children come out of this financial difficulty.To keep us all in HIS FOLD forever.With warm regards to both of you.anju

41. "Siva Vepa" <sivakvepa............

Please include me in Sri Sai Amrit Vani this thursday!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 9:28 PM

"Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Ashokji and Veenaji,Could you please include my name in Sri Sai Amrit Vani this thursday Feb 19th 2009. I will recite and listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani at my home. Thank you so muchWarm RegardsSiva Vepa, Olympia, WA,

USA

42. "Anitha Kalatardi" <anithak1.............

Sai Amrit Vani

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 10:29 PM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

SaiRam,I'll be doing the Sai Amrit Vani in Colorado, Denver, USAand SatCharita Thank you!!

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

43. "mridul borah" <mridul_borah...............

include our Names on Feb 19th, 2009 for Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 1:29 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Om Sai Ram, Jai Jai Sai Ram

Most Respected

Uncleji and SaiMaaji,

My thousands of Pranam to both of you. Please include our Names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of Thursday (Feb 19th, 2009). I am requesting you please pray for me and my family's welfare on Thursday’s (Feb 19th, 2009) Sai Amrita Vani recitation.

I wanted to change my current job. So I am requesting you please pray for me and request BABA to give me some Good Job and become financially strong.

I am praying BABA, my mother & Phukan mama should have always good Health, Peace of mind and they can put full attentions to BABA.

On Thursday (Feb 19th, 2009) we will be going to Puttaparthi for Seva. My wife will try recite after reaching there.

And thanks for including our names in last Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer (Feb 12th, 2009).

Name: Mridul Borah, Bangalore

Wife’s name: Moushumi Borah, Bangalore

Daughter: Hrishmita Borah, Bangalore

And following lisl is from Guwahati, Assam

Mother: Surama Borah, & Sis: Mini, Junbali & her daughter

Brother: Kamal Borah, wife: Kamalakshi Borah, Daughter: Guria, Son: Nilkamal

Sister: Kabita Bhuyan, Ashima Talukder, Brother-in-law: Dr. Nabin Bhuyan, Pranjit Talukder

And there Son: Zubin Bhuyan, Tuhin Bhuyan, Udipta Talukder And Daughter: Udishna Talukder

Mama: Khetra Phukan

With Sai's Prayer

mridul borah, Bangalore

44. "Sridevi Vakkalanka" <sridevi_vakkalanka.........

Please include my name for the Feb 19th Sai Amritvani recitation

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 12:56 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashok/Veenaji,

Please include my name, Sridevi Vakkalanka for the Feb 19th Sai Amritvani recital. I am currently pregnant. Please pray for the well being and good health of our baby and that my pregnancy progresses to term without any complications.

I will be reciting Sai Amritvani on the Feb 19th in San Diego CA.

Thank you for helping us through the prayers.Best regards,Sridevi A Vakkalanka

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

45. "veena khanna" <av_av2021.........

Sri Sai Amrit Vani

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 12:53 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashokji And Veenaji

please pray for me. please plead baba to show me the right path. i am totally lost and aimless. baba please guide me i need your help. there is so much of tension on both personal and professional front. please pray for meI will start reading Sri Sai Amrit vani from this Thursday itself in the evening at 5.30 pm.regardsveena khanna

46. "Prakash" <prakash.vram..............

Fwd: Shri Sai Amritvani prayers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 12:31 AM

"Mrs. Veena Gupta / Mr.Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Om Shri Sai Ram

Kindly include our names for Shri Sai Amrit Vani prayers on 19.02.2009. We shall recite Sai Amrit Vani on 19.01.2009 here in Dubai, U.A.E-- RegardsV.PRAKASH

Mrs. RAMA PRAKASH

Ms. PRIYAH PRAKASH

47. "Judy Gounder (K)" <GOUNDEK................

PRAYER LIST - SRI SAI AMRITH VANI

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 4:11 AM

Dear Veena/Ashok

Om Sai Ram Here are the names who will be reciting the Sri Sai Amrith Vani, Thursday,19th Feb 2009

Krishnaveni Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Somilla Preethepaul - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Prema Mooragan - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Siva Mooragan - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Please include the following names in your prayer list on Thursday, 19th Feb 2009

Perumal Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Kamini Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Nivandren Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Shivan Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Ellen Bikul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Amos Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Wendy Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Goodness Simmanne -

Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Pinky - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Pooskernath Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Sanesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Privesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Avesh Preetepaul - Durban, South

Africa. -("for prayer") Vishala Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Vissie Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Thiloshine Naidoo - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Rishan Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Deva Dhi Deva Krishna Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Sharon Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Prenesh Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for

prayer")

Thank you so much. Take care. Lots of Sai love. Regards Krishnaveni Gounder

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

48. "Basanthie Sewsunker" <Sewsunkerb...........

Sai Amrit Vani pooja

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 3:54 AM

Pranam Uncle Ashok and Aunty Veena!

Please add my name to the list for this Thursdays pooja (19 February). I will be listening to the cd.

Basanthie Sewsunker - Verulam South Africa

With Sai regards

Bessie SewsunkerAssistant AdministratorInformation Systems & TechnologyUniversity of KwaZulu-Natal (Westville Campus)Private Bag X54001Durban 4000SOUTH AFRICATel : 031 - 2607051Fax : 031 - 2607251

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

49. "veena shravanthi" <shravanthi.gvs...........

saiamritvani

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 4:36 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji and ashokji,

First of all I want to offer my namaskarams for both of you. I pray to Baba to bless you with strength and wisdom to do good things for the society as you have been successfully doing for last several years.Please include OUR names for Sri Sai Amrit Vani. We will be reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani.ON 19th Feb 09 .Please pray for my father illhealth financial conditions, reposting to Rayachoty and transfer to upparpalli, reembersement moneyand finally Bobby's client interview should be successful in his rating and appraisal.Baba pls help us in clearing debts and make my mother father and brother live happily with peace.I will be listening to the Amrit Vani prayers myself on this day and also one of my far relative is in critical condition please pray for

her.

following name : G.chandrasekhar(my father)Hyderabad

G.vijayalakshmi(my mother)Hyderabad

G.srihari(my brother)Hyderabad

-- May sai bless all.JAI SAI RAM!

Thanks and RegardsVeena Shravanthi

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

50. "Ms nirmala menon" <nirmal_sai...........

Sree Sai Amritvani pooja on 19th feb 09

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 5:39 AM

veena_gupta_2000

sairam veenajiPlease include me for the pooja,I A.Nirmala Menon from Trivandrum will read Sree sai Amritvani.Also include the following for the prayers.K.P.Ambujakshi Amma TrivandrumMP Parameswaran Nair ''PG Prabha sankar ''P Ravi sankar

AR,USARoshni Menon ShertallayRadhakrishnan Nair TrivandrumSadasivan Nair ''Jayanthi ''Valsala Kumari

puducherrywith pranamsA.Nirmala Menon

End of 2nd lot of letters.