IndiaDivine.org

Sai blessed my 24 weeks Sai Satcharitra Parayan .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sairam dear readers,Happy Thursday and Happy Baba's day to all once again ,Just now I recieved this mail from Sai sister Ashalatha and I could not stop myself from posting this immediately for all ,as I felt the blessing should be shared with one and all on the great day of Baba.There are many incidences,stories,leela's where it is clearly shown how Baba played HIS leela via dream.In Sai

Satcharitra incidences of Baba interacting with His children in dream and giving them appropriate direction,treatment and working on them are mentioned. When any Sai child sees Baba in his/her dream he/she does not long for anything except witnessing and enjoying the divine bliss.One cannot think of anything and wishes that the moment stays forever .Same happened with Ashalatha sister .Please read Here.© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details --Posted By Manisha.Rautela.Bisht to Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Babas Devotees Experiences | Sai Baba Related all Details at 3/19/2009 10:01:00 PM

Guest guest

Sairam Manisha sister.

Thanks alot for taking so much pain in the midst of your busy schedule and posting the leela on sai's day itself.

We just came back from sai mandir, did arati at home and opened my inbox and saw my post and read your mail , though I did not read your mail earlier, I really remembered you in the mandir during dhoop arati, and I am so glad that your dress is going to decorate sai on Shri Ramanavami day. After the corrections I will forward my other post to you. Please take care and keep up your good seva to our saimaharaj. He will surely bless your family with tons of good health, happiness and above all be with you all always.

May sai bless us, guide us and be with all of us always.

Sairam.

Ashalatha.R.--- On Fri, 20/3/09, Manisha.Bisht < wrote:

Manisha.Bisht < Sai blessed my 24 weeks Sai Satcharitra Parayan ."~Sai Kripa~" Cc: Allahamalik , azshirdisai , babasaibaba , bham_saibaba , experienceswithshirdisaibaba , "Shirdi Sai Baba Divine Grace" , hamaresai , miraclesaidarbar , NECTAR-OF-SAI-BHAKTI , , sai_baba_arulamudham , Sai_parivaar , , saibabanews , , saibhajanportal , SAIBHAKT_OF_DWARAKAMAYI , ,

saileela99 , saishirdi , shirdi_sai_anugraha_peetam , shirdi_sai_baba , shirdimayi , ShirdiSai_UniversalHealingSuperpower , , shirdisaidallas , shirdisaila , shirdisaiUSA , , srisaibabaofshirdi , , ssb-singaporetemple , templeofpeace Date: Friday, 20 March, 2009, 1:43 AM

Sairam dear readers,Happy Thursday and Happy Baba's day to all once again ,Just now I recieved this mail from Sai sister Ashalatha and I could not stop myself from posting this immediately for all ,as I felt the blessing should be shared with one and all on the great day of Baba.There are many incidences,stories, leela's where it is clearly shown how Baba played HIS leela via dream.In Sai Satcharitra incidences of Baba interacting with His

children in dream and giving them appropriate direction,treatment and working on them are mentioned. When any Sai child sees Baba in his/her dream he/she does not long for anything except witnessing and enjoying the divine bliss.One cannot think of anything and wishes that the moment stays forever ..Same happened with Ashalatha sister .Please read her mail Here...

© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details --Posted By Manisha.Rautela. Bisht to Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Babas Devotees Experiences | Sai Baba Related all Details at 3/19/2009 10:01:00 PM

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.