IndiaDivine.org

You are so lucky.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear everyone,

I keep reading the experiences of the devotees who post their messages. I feel all of you who keep remembering sai, getting dreams of sai, getting hints from him... etc etc, are so lucky.

I sometimes even envy you. You people must be really fortunate, coz i dont think i am that much blessed as you, as i donot get dreams or hints from sai, maybe due to less bhakti. But i really feel happy imagining a person waking up from his sleep having an experience of seeing baba in his/her dream.

om sai ram

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Sai devotee.............

You are absolutely, right in every word.... me too is not that much blessed by Baba. However, I am sure, Baba is always with me. He always hear by prayer. Even though, some times it takes time. It doesn't matter. I believe in Babsa's word " Shrada and Saburi " . Lets wait.

I hope to hear some experiences of Baba soon from you..............

Bow to Baba

Jay Sai Ram

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 1:55 PM, jaguar jordan <jaguar_jordan wrote:

Dear everyone,

I keep reading the experiences of the devotees who post their messages. I feel all of you who keep remembering sai, getting dreams of sai, getting hints from him... etc etc, are so lucky.

I sometimes even envy you. You people must be really fortunate, coz i dont think i am that much blessed as you, as i donot get dreams or hints from sai, maybe due to less bhakti. But i really feel happy imagining a person waking up from his sleep having an experience of seeing baba in his/her dream.

om sai ram

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now. -- May all your days be filled with

God's love and blessings!!