> Dear Sai Devotee

> Jai Sai Ram

> I am trying to prepare a list of all the

> temples of Baba or the places where some activity

> relating to Baba is being done. I attach a word

> file, the information collected so far and request

> you to give more information or add or correct the

> information. After updating the same I will upload

> it on the internet for the benefit of the devotees.

> Jai Sai Ram

> Ashok Gupta

>

>

> 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

> with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

______________________________\

____

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

http://autos./new_cars.html

Guest guest

sai ram

attached the list adding one in kerala.

with prayers

murali

On 11/06/07, Ashok Gupta <veena_gupta_2000 wrote:

Dear Sai Devotee

Jai Sai Ram

I am trying to prepare a list of all the temples of Baba or the places where some activity relating to Baba is being done. I attach a word file, the information collected so far and request you to give more information or add or correct the information. After updating the same I will upload it on the internet for the benefit of the devotees.

Jai Sai RamAshok Gupta

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut.

-- T.Murali

MenanP O Box 4076Doha-QatarTel: +974 4683511Mobile: +974 5210324

Guest guest

dear sairamji

also give the list of sai temples at chennai also. it will be more useful.

regards

dhanasai

Ashok Gupta <veena_gupta_2000 Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 9:40:18 AM List of Temples of Baba – Please Help

Dear Sai Devotee

Jai Sai Ram

I am trying to prepare a list of all the temples of Baba or the places where some activity relating to Baba is being done. I attach a word file, the information collected so far and request you to give more information or add or correct the information. After updating the same I will upload it on the internet for the benefit of the devotees.

Jai Sai RamAshok Gupta

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Guest guest

Dear Veena Aunty and Ashok Uncle

For you information that there is a big FAMOUS TEMPLE OF SHRI SAI BABA AT INDORE :

SAI MANDI

CHATRIBAG

INODRE

Ashok Gupta <veena_gupta_2000 Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 9:40:18 AM List of Temples of Baba – Please Help

Dear Sai Devotee

Jai Sai Ram

Jai Sai RamAshok Gupta

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Guest guest

OM SAI RAM

I come from Bangalore but live in Kuwait. This is to

give you the information of the Shirdi sai temples

that I have visited , which I found is not in the

list.

1. In India, Bangalore, (Ulsoor area)- very famous -

exactly similar to the one in Shirdi and there are lot

of activities like bhajans , annadan, special pujas

like satyanarayan pooja, .... are carried out

regularly.

2. In India, Chennai, Chrompet (Raja Rajeshwari Nagar)

3. In USA, Pittsburg.

I dont have the exact address , but I have visited

these temples. Hope it is of some information to add

in your list.

Jai Sai Ram

--- Ashok Gupta <veena_gupta_2000 wrote:

> Dear Sai Devotee

> Jai Sai Ram

> I am trying to prepare a list of all the

> temples of Baba or the places where some activity

> relating to Baba is being done. I attach a word

> file, the information collected so far and request

> you to give more information or add or correct the

> information. After updating the same I will upload

> it on the internet for the benefit of the devotees.

> Jai Sai Ram

> Ashok Gupta

>

>

> 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

> with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

______________________________\

____

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder

tool.

http://autos./carfinder/

Guest guest

Dear AshokJi:

Om Sai Ram.

I have updated the word document with temples that i know of in Mumbai.

Please find the revised document attached.

Kind Regards,

Ashwini Pradhan

On 6/11/07, Ashok Gupta <veena_gupta_2000 wrote:

Dear Sai Devotee

Jai Sai Ram

Jai Sai RamAshok Gupta

Guest guest

Sai Ram.. Would like to add one more temple in Tamil Nadu Sri Naga Sai Mandir, Metupalayam Road, Coimbatore. A mention is made in the Satcharita about a place where Baba assumed the form of a serpent and a temple was constructed at that place.. SunitaAshok Gupta <veena_gupta_2000 wrote: Dear Sai Devotee Jai Sai Ram I am trying to prepare a list of all the temples of Baba or the places where some activity relating to Baba is being done. I attach a word file, the information collected so far and request you to give more information or add or correct the information. After updating the same I will upload it on the internet for the benefit of the devotees. Jai Sai RamAshok Gupta 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Looking for people who are YOUR TYPE? Find them here!

Guest guest

Sir, Jai Sai Ram, I am writing about few sai baba mandir located at Gurgaon, New Bombay and Patna. 1.) Sai Baba Mandir Phase - III, New Palam Vihar Gurgaon 2.) Sai Baba Mandir Patel nagar Patna 3.) Sai Bana Mandir Kankarbagh Patna 4.) Sai Baba Mandir Near Railway Station Panvel New Bombay Regards GauravAshok Gupta

<veena_gupta_2000 wrote: Dear Sai Devotee Jai Sai Ram I am trying to prepare a list of all the temples of

Baba or the places where some activity relating to Baba is being done. I attach a word file, the information collected so far and request you to give more information or add or correct the information. After updating the same I will upload it on the internet for the benefit of the devotees. Jai Sai RamAshok Gupta 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut.

-------------- with warm regards Gaurav Shrinivas Phone - +91 9892788002

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Guest guest

Dear Sir, I am herewith giving the details of Shri SAI BABA's temples in Bangalore (to my knowledge). 1. Shri SHIRIDI KE SAI BABA Mandir, Shiridi Ke SAI BABA Mandir Road, SOmeshwarapura, Cambridge Layout, Ulsoor, Bangalore 2.Shri Sai Baba Mandir, Sampige Road, Malleswaram, Bangalore. Jai SAIRAM. Regards, Suresh

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.

Guest guest

Hi, I am herewith giving the details of Shri SAI BABA's temples in Secunderabad 1. Sri Sai Baba Temple, Padmarao nagar, Secunderabad 2. Sri Sai Baba Temple, Near Passport office Secunderabad 3. Sri Sai Baba Temple, 6 no Road, Bagh Amber per Hyderabad Regards, Sudhakar

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Guest guest

with lots of warm greetings to veenajee and ashokjee, this is pratap patni from dar es salaam , refering to sai baba temples list i would like to add some more . we have one 'sathya sai society centre in dar es salaam , tanzania and recently a devotee has offered prayers for shirdee sai devotees a very beautiful baba's murtee in brahm samaj hall also situated in centre of dar es salaam along 'kisutu street;. most of hindu temples are situated on this street. also we are able to see the grace of baba's miracles in a devotee's house in dar es salaam. vibhuti is formed on all pictures of hindu gods as well as ' sweet nectar if filled in a jar every week and distributed to visitirs. baba is offered prasaad every day in the form of roti/sabji/sweets juice /fruits etc and miracle of the miracle is that baba eats a portion of

every item offered including large bites on apples,bananas ,grapes etc. mataji's kumkum is formd on a matajee's half murthy hung on a wall and we are very graced to have maa's darshan three to four times a year and very heavily during 'navratri festival in october/november months. from pratap pattni, dar es salaam , tanzania.

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.