IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For 25th June 2009

Jai Sai Ram

1. Please write all your letter/requests for prayers and pooja only on email id veena_gupta_2000. Other letters of general interest related to Baba may however be written to ‘’.

2. For Thursday Prayers and recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani, we consider letters received up to evening of Wednesday (Indian Time). Please post the letters, so as to reach us by that time.

3. Devotees sending many names for prayers, should ask all those named in the letter to recite/read or atleast listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani and ensure that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani at least on Thursdays. Let them also do some karam.

4. Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon is not possible (your Local time).

5. Following are the letters received for 25th June 2009. Letters not mentioning that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this Thusrday have not been included in this.

6. I have omitted all those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject along with the Sri Sai Amrit Vani. List of such devotees will be given in my last letter of the week. Please write “Confidential†if you want to keep the letter personal, in the SUBJECT along with Sri Sai Amrit Vani.

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

1. "Joyce Sewsunker" <jsewsunker..............

Aum Sai Ram: Amrit Vani pooja--- Prayan Sai Satchritra--25/06/2009

Thursday, June 18, 2009 4:58 AM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

Aum Sai Ram Veena Ma and Ashok Dad

To both of you have a spiritual week ahead –May god bless you both always.

We will be doing the Sai Amrit Vani Pooja on the 25/06/2009 before going for Thursday evening bajans.

Ajith Sewsunker---JHB South Africa ----reading the Prayan Sai Satchrita

Joyce Sewsunker----JHB South Africa ---- reading the Prayan Sai Satchrita and listening the Sai Amrit Vani pooja

Trishana Sewsunker—JHB South Africa —listening to Sai Amrit Vani pooja

Jai Sri Ram

Joyce

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

2. "Usha Kiran" <yashodaisy21.........

Shri Sai Amrithvani Prayer Request

Thursday, June 18, 2009 3:23 AM

"Sai Veena" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Shri Ashok Bhai Saheb/Veena Bhabiji

Namaste

Please add our names to the prayer list for 25th June 2009 Thursday. Shri Sai Amritvani will be recited by me on all our behalf on 25th June2009 from 11.00 am to 12.30 pm IST, here in Sohar, Oman. I pray humbly, Baba to bless me by granting my three prayer requests which I have already placed at Baba's Lotus Feet. Koti Pranams to the Lotus Feet of Shirdi Sai Deva and my

Koti dhanyavads for the infinite Grace shown by Shri Sai for accepting my prayers by giving Udi to me.

(I am a member of 'MySaiBaba20 group. I recite Shri Sai Ashtothar everyday during my morning and evening prayers from many years. And I read chapter 37of Shri Sai Sachcharitha (Chavadi Procession) on every Thursday after my evening puja.)

Mr. Usha Kiran Gudur ( Sohar, Oman)

Mrs Yashoda Kiran ( Bangalore)

Mr. Rahul Kiran ( Bangalore)

Mrs. Rashmi Prem ( Bangalore)

Mr. Prem Kumar ( Bangalore)

Mrs. Shilpa Uday ( Bangalore)

Mr. Uday Kumar ( Bangalore)

Master Aaryan Rudra ( Bangalore)

Ms Ruby Kiran ( Bangalore)

Mrs. Daisy (Alleppy)

Thanking you

Om Sai Shri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai

Usha Kiran Gudur

Sohar, Oman

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

3. "Chandan Rajkhowa" <rajkhowac.............

Prayer Request for 25th of june

Saturday, June 20, 2009 5:00 AM

"Veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Respected Veenajee and Ashokjee

Pranam. After a long gap i am writing this request letter for prayer. Please place this letter on the lotus feet of Bhagawan sri sri shirdi sai Baba on 25th of june 2009. I shall listen to the sai amrit vani through recorded version in my lap top.

Yours sincerely

Chandan Rajkhowa

ON THE LOTUS FEET OF BHAGAWAN SRI SRI SHIRDI SAI BABA

Bhagawan Baba,

Please accept my salute at your divine lotus feet. with your blessings and love .I have been able to carry out my little effort to pray daily for giving me strength and energy to do my daily duty assigned to me. Please guide me so that I can carry out my duty on research management activities in an efficient way for the benefit of the society. I am confident that with love,blessings and divine guidance I shall be able to do justice.

Baba my son has appeared in final semester examination but could not perform as per his expectation. I pray at your lotus feet to bless him so that he clears the all subjects and can get degree by this semester. He is planning to go to Australia for higher study. Please bless him so that he can take right decision and can plan his future programme. I wish and pray at your lotus feet that he settle himself in such a way that he becomes useful for the society.

With your kind guidance my institute is performing well . please bless us all so that we come to a state of excellence with a capacity to blend it with social responsibility.

Lastly I again pray again at your lotus feet for giving me more opportunity to serve the society.

Yours

sincere devotee at your lotus feet

CHANDAN RAJKHOWA

-- Dr. Chandan RajkhowaDirectorNRC on MithunJharnapani,Medziphema, NagalandPin: 797106

4. "Kirubananthan Kanagasundram" <kirudivi..........

PLEASE INCLUDE OUR NAMES ARE RECITE FOR SHRI SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYER AND POOJA TO BE HELD ON---(25/06/2009).

Friday, June 19, 2009 6:30 AM

veena_gupta_2000

'AUM SAI SHRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI'

DEAR, VEENA MAA & ASHOK JI,

PLEASE PRAYER AND POOJA FOR OUR FAMILY FOR SUKH SHANTHI, GOOD HEALTH AND FINANCIAL SITUATION FOR THIS THURSDAY ON---(25/06/2009).

*PLEASE BABA SORRY FOR OUR BAD SINS & WE FORGIVE ALL OTHERS FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AGAINST US,*

*****************************************************************************************************************************

THIS THURSDAY PRAYER & POOJA FOR *DIVIYARAMS* NAME,

PLEASE BABA, TAKE CARE OUR SON DIVIYARAMS FROM HIS BAD DISEASE,

CURE HIM & GIVE HIM NORMAL LIFE REPEAT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE,

PLEASE BABA DIVIYRAM IN YOUR PRAYERS FOR A MIRACLE- CURE HIS DISEASE ,HEALE HIM, CHANGE HIM & COVER HIM WITH YOUR HOLY ASH-UDI,

SADGURU SAINATH WE ARE EXPECTING YOUR STRONG MIRACLE TO DIVIYARAMS DISEASE OVERCOME THIS THURSDAY ON *25/06/2009*,

WE WILL RECITING SAME TIME IN OUR RESIDENCE AT 11.00 AM TO 12.00 NOON (OUR TIME) READ SHRI SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYER OUR SELF ON THIS THURSDAY & ALSO READ SHRI SAISATCHARITRA.

WE ARE SURRENDER SADGURU BABA'S LOTUS FEET,

KIRUBANANTHAN,----(LONDON)

GOMATHI,-----------------(LONDON)

DIVIYARAM,--------------(LONDON)

KOHULARAM,------------(LONDON)

THANK YOU SADGURU SAINATH,

KIRUBA & FAMILY,

(19/06/2009).

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

5. "HANSA TOKERIA" <hansatokeria..............

Please Prayer for me and my family for this thursday (25.06.2009) sai amritvani prayer

Thursday, June 18, 2009 7:35 AM

"veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena Aunty & Ashok Uncleji

Please Prayer for me and my family for sukh,shanti,financial sthiti and good health for this Thursday (25.06.2009) .I will be listening to the AmritVani prayers myself on this day.

HANSA TOKERIA - INDORE,M.P.SONAL PAREKH - MUMBAIVISHAL PAREKH - MUMBAIYUG PAREKH - MUMBAIRUPAL DAS - USARAHUL DAS - USARACHIT DAS - USA RIYA DAS - USARAMESH TOKERIA - INDOREKALPANA TOKERIA - INDORENIRAV (CHIKU) - INDORE

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

6. "mythilipartha" <mythilipartha.........

PLEASE INCLUDE OUR NAME FOR SRI SAI AMRIT VANI on 25TH JUNE2009

Friday, June 19, 2009 2:09 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji,

Please include OUR names V T PARTHASARATHY & MYTHILI BANGALORE for Sri Sai Amrit Vani. We will be reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani ON 25TH JUNE 09 -- mythili k n & parthasarathy

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

7. "Uma Iyer" <umasiyer9..........

Sai Amritvani

Monday, June 22, 2009 3:57 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena Maj,

Sai Ram,

I am Uma Iyer writing from Saudi Arabia.

Please include our family in the Thursday prayers for June 25, 2009. Please pray for my son Santosh to get a good job and as we are retiring and getting back, pray for our transition to be peaceful. I will read the Amritvani and the Sai Satcharitra parayan.

Thanks and regards,

Uma

8. "pandurangan s" <vittal_05............

Let us Pray Together on 25th June 2009 Thursday

Monday, June 22, 2009 3:41 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Jai Gurudev, Jai Sai Ram Ashok Ji and Veena Maa Ji, This is Pandurangan.S. from Chennai please include the following names during recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and parayan of Sri Sai Satcharitra on the 25th June 2009 Thursday. Necessary Listening and Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani will be done on that day. 1. Pandurangan.S. 2. Sundari.P. 3. Vijayakumar.S.

4. Meera Vijayakumar Sri Sai Baba bless all his Children always, With Love & Light, Sai's Child Pandurangan.S.

9. "prakashraj pradhan" <prpradhan68............

Sairam - Please include our's name For coming thrusday SaiSatcharitra & Amritvani Parayan.

Monday, June 22, 2009 5:35 AM

"Ashok Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Respected Ashokji and Sai maa,

Could you please include our names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani parayana this thursday . We will read SaiSatcharitra and listen to Sri Sai AmritVani at our place..

Priti Ranjan Pradhan Abu Dhabi,

Sukanya Nayak Cuttack,

Saishree Pradhan Cuttack.

Thank you so much.

Warm Regards.PRADHAN P. R.

10. "zayasankar serou" <zserou.........

Sairam

Monday, June 22, 2009 4:10 AM

"Ashok Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Mrs. Veenaji and Guptaji

Sairam

Please do include our names in SRI SAI AMRITVANI PRAYERS

on Thursday(25.06.2009)

We will recite and listen SRI SAI AMRITVANI on the same day

from my residence.

MAY BABA BLESS US ALL.

Zayasankar, Mangamani, Vivekanand, Swetha and Naresh

Sairam Serou(Uk)

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

11. "DINAR TRADING CO., LLC" <dinartc...........

PRAYERS

Saturday, June 20, 2009 11:08 AM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

DEAR ASHOKJI AND VEENAJI PLEASE INCLUDE MY NAME FOR SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYERS TO BE HELD ON 25/06.THOUGH I WILL BE ON A BUSINESS TOUR DURING THAT TIME BUT I WILL LISTENTO THE SAME AND READ SSC.THANKS, MAY BABA'S GRACE BE ALWAYS ON US THANKS AT HIS LOTUS FEET, DEEPAK (DUBAI, UAE)

12. "PARVATHIFirst Name Kumar" <parupradeep........

Please include our name in this week Amritvani Recition-25/06/2009

Sunday, June 21, 2009 5:56 PM

veena_gupta_2000

> > > > Sairam> > > > > > Trust this finds you and Veenaji in good spirits.> > Thanks for including our names last week. I am> > requesting you please include my family name in> > this Thursday (25/06/2009) Amritvani recition. I will> > hear/recite amritavani on this Thursday.> > Names are as follows:> > Parvathi, Pradeep & Preethi, we are from> Melbourne,> > Australia> > Please pray for my daughter Preethi to get a graduate> > position in Big company. l> > Thanks once again, Have nice week> > Regards> > Parvathi

& & & & & & & & & & & & &

13. "dobby sommer" <dobbyonearth..............

Sri Sai Amrit Vani

Sunday, June 21, 2009 3:56 PM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Honored and Respected Sai Maa and AshokJi,

Jai Sai Ram,

With your permission I will listen and recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani and

read Sri Sai Satcharita at home on June 25th. I will pray and meditate.

Thank you for your prayers. Koti Pranams at His Lotus Feet.

Om Sri Satchidinand Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai

Jai Sai Ram

dobby sommer ca usa

14. "Krishrao" <Krishrao..........

Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sunday, June 21, 2009 10:17 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram:

We would be very grateful if you could kindly include our names in your Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, June 25, 2009

My wife Gayathri Rao will recite Sai Amrit Vani, and Myself (Krishnadas Rao) and our son (Mahesh Rao) will listen to the recital.

AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

Kind Regards,

Krishnadas Rao

Gayathri Rao

Mahesh Rao

Northville, MI, USA

& & & & & & & & & & & & &

15. "suresh thuppalay" <sureshtc.........

Sai Amrit Vani (June 25)

Sunday, June 21, 2009 8:57 PM

"Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veenajee and Ashokjee-

Please pray for the following devotees on Thursday June 25.

Mrs & Mr Chandrashekar - Palakkad, Kerala

Mrs & Mr Menon - North Parur, Kerala

Seema,Tanu, Tina & Suresh- ND, USA

Sunanda, Jaykumar, Prannay - Bangalore

I shall be reciting Sai Amrit Vani at my place.

Thanks.

Suresh, ND, USA

16. "vedavalli narayan" <vedavalli22.........

request

Monday, June 22, 2009 1:37 AM

Dear veenaji & ashokji,Please include my name in your prayers on 25th june & 2nd july. this is because i am going to shirdi on 27th & will return on 1st from shirdi.I 'll be in the train on 2nd, I;ll read the script of amruthavani in the train. Please oblige.On 25th i'll do the pooja at home.Please inxclude the below names in your prayers.thank you vrey much. JAI SAIRAM.vedavalli. bangalore.premavivekmridula & uday

17. "ramanarao kothuri" <vrrkothuri..........

Prayer request for 25th June Thursday

Monday, June 22, 2009 6:28 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena Maa

Please include my name for the prayer on 25-06-2009, thursday. I will recite Sai Amrit Vani on that day at my convenient time.I request you to pray for my second daughter Sai Charana Dheerajas's good education, bright future,well being and good behaviou and all round development.

With Regards

Venkata Ramana Rao

102-A, ukkunagaram

Visakhapatnam-530032

A.P.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

18. "golu happy" <happygolky_golu..............

Jai Sairam.

Monday, June 22, 2009 12:17 PM

"veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sairam.

Most Respected Veena Maa,

First of all i would like to thank you for praying for us.

With Baba's grace i hope your trip to haridwar must have been very good.

Please pray for Surinder Rana, with Baba's grace, he is responding to medicines, but they alone are not enough to get him back to normalacy, plz pray to BABA to show the way to the right and effective treatment for him that can give him long and healthy life,also plz pray for Anu,Avantika,Bhovika, Kanchan Rohilla,Shashi Mehtani and the two small children of her brother, who were rendered motherless by the cruel hands of fate. Also pray for Yashica, Renu, Bhojraj and Sankalp and kanwalesh at faridabad.

I have been trying to clear one particular xam for the past three times, but have not been able to succeed, plz pray to BABA to get me through, HE knows how necessary it is for me to get through.

We all will be listning to Sai Amritvani from our respective places in Faridabad on the 25th june.

My Deep Felt Regards

Sairam.

anu.

19. "SAMPATH KUMAR" <sampath12345.............

Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayers...

Monday, June 22, 2009 9:56 AM

"veenaji" veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Veenamaa and Ashokji,

Please include our names for Sri Sai AmritVani Prayers.

We will listen Sri Sai Satcharitra and Sri Sai AmritVani

sampath

srikantha

manjesh

CANADA

SAI RAM

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

20. "sunitha damarla" <sunitha_damarla............

Sai Amritvani(25th June,2009)

Monday, June 22, 2009 9:29 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashokji,

We all are reciting at our places and doing parayan of Sai Satcharitra.Please Pray for all.

Regards,

Sunitha.

Names:

G.Suresh Babu,G.Sunitha,G.Likhitha(Singapore) ( Not Reciting)

D.Rama Krishna,D.Nirmala(Vetapalem,Andhra Pradesh,India) (Reciting)

G.Venkata Rao,G.Subbaravamma(Bapatla,Andhra Pradesh,India) (Not Reciting)

Y.Hari Babu,Y.Anitha,Y.Sahithi,Y.Venkata Sai Deep(Bikaneer,Rajasthan,India) (Reciting)

U.Chandra Sekhar,U.Indira(Chennai,India) (Reciting)

P.Raghavamma(Repalle,Andhra Pradesh,India) (Not Reciting

21. "Rama Raghavan" <raghavan.rama...........

KINDLY PRAY FOR US

Monday, June 22, 2009 9:10 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashokji and Veena Ma,

My Pranams to you.

We are Praying to Baba desperately that My Husband should get a good job soon.

KIndly pray for us in the AmrithVani Prayer to be held on Thursday,25th June.

I will also recite Sai Amrithvani on Thursday 25th June from 11AM to 12AM here at chennai.

OM SAI,

RAMA.

22. "Ganesh Venkatachalam" <ganeshvenkat..........

Thursday Prayers

Monday, June 22, 2009 10:13 PM

Dear Ashokji:

Our Respects and Pranam to Veenaji and yourself!

Thank you for sharing your experiences in Hardwar amd Badrinath. Please do post pictures that you may have taken.Please kindly include the following names for the Thursday Prayers:Ganesh Venkatachalam, Lata Ganesh and Parvathy Ganesh

We are ever grateful and thankful for everything HE has done for all of us.We seek HIS Grace to remove all negativity, uncertainty, bring peace, prosperity and especially success at our careers and success for our daughter Parvathys' education at school.

I seek HIS GRACE to get a urgent breakthrough in my endeavors to contribute to the growth of business in the Company where I work currently.I will listen to Sai Amritvani on Thursday Thank youGanesh VFairfax, Virginia

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

23. "Uma Chaudhary" <umac8............

Please Include our names for the Amrit Vani prayer June 25th,2009

Monday, June 22, 2009 10:02 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashok ji & Veenaji-

Namsakar Please accept my humble pranams to you both Ashokji and Veenaji for the service to us.

We will be listening and reciting Sri Amrit Vani on June 25th in our home

Devendra,Uma,Mohit - in Marlboro, NJ

Nidhi - Milwaukee,WI

Please pray for peace in our family + Oreo.

PPFNMAS &

PHMFHE on July 23rd-May Baba Bless us.

With Regards & Love

Uma

732-414-8967-h

24. "valli mohan" <musti0..........

Amritavaniprayers.

Monday, June 22, 2009 9:28 PM

" Moderator" <-owner >

Dear VeenajiSairam and Hearty pranams to both of you.Please include my name during Amritavani prayers on thursday 25th of June.i will chant and read the same on the same day. I am leaving for singapore on 29th to visit my daughter.i need Baba's blessings and your blessings.with best regardsvallimohan

25. "manish" <manish...............

Kindly Include us in Sai Amrit Vani Recitation on 25-June-09

Monday, June 22, 2009 11:51 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Ashok/Veena Ji, Please include us in your prayers as we shall be reciting/listening to the Sai Amrit Vani on Thursday, 25-June-09. Manish Gupta - Listen at Dubai/Sharjah Kanchan Gupta - Recite/Listen at Sharjah Thank You Manish Gupta & Kanchan Gupta Sharjah

26. "Geeta Daswani" <geetadaswani56........

Sai Amrit Vani----

Monday, June 22, 2009 11:14 PM

Dear Ashokji,SairamPlease can you include our names for Sai Amrit vani to be held on 23rd July.Rishi Daswani--- read and listen--- mumbaiGeeta Daswani--- read and listen--- mumbaiDinesh Daswani---- read and listen--- mumbaiThanking you,Best Regards,Geeta

27. "lalitha sekharan" <lalithasekharan..............

Prayers for 25.6.2009

Monday, June 22, 2009 10:53 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veena Maa, Please include my father vaikuntam's name in your prayer besides Meena Vaikuntam,Geetha, Sai Murali, Badrinath, Meenakshi Raman and ChandyMy father is progressing well by the grace of Swami and request your prayers for his continued good health.This is specially in respect to every body's health.I will recite/listen to Amrit vani after aarti in the evening. Thank you, Lalitha SekharanDubai

28. "mridul borah" <mridul_borah..........

Requesting you please pray for us on Thursday’s (June 25th) Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 2:29 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Most Respected Uncleji and SaiMaaji,My thousands of Pranam to both ofyou. Please include our Names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of Thursday (June25th, 2009). I am requesting you please pray for me and my family'swelfare on Thursday’s (June 25th, 2009) Sai Amrita Vanirecitation. I am requesting you please pray forme so that I should place well in Bangalore and fulfill my dreams.I am praying BABA, my mother & Phukan mama should have always good Health, Peace of mind and they canput full attentions to BABA. On Thursday (June 25th,2009) my wife will listen Sai Amrita Vani in the morning and she will recite itin the night after

I reach home from office. Becausemy 24+ months daughter is not allowing her to do it peacefully in day time andduring day time I will be out of home, so I can't take part. We will listen SaiAmrit Vani at night from 10 to 11 pm again.And thanks for including our namesin last Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer (June 18th, 2009).Name: Mridul Borah, BangaloreWife’s name: Moushumi Borah, BangaloreDaughter:Hrishmita Borah, BangaloreAnd following lisl is fromGuwahati, AssamMother:Surama Borah, & Sis: Mini, Junbali & her daughterBrother: Kamal Borah, wife: Kamalakshi Borah, Daughter: Guria,Son: NilkamalSister:Kabita Bhuyan, Ashima Talukder, Brother-in-law: Dr.Nabin Bhuyan, Pranjit Talukder And there Son: Zubin Bhuyan, Tuhin Bhuyan, Udipta Talukder And Daughter: Udishna TalukderMama: Khetra PhukanWith Sai's Prayermridul borah, Bangalore

29. "Ashok Kumar" <ashokkumarac..........

Sai Amritvani Recital-Request for Prayer on 25th June

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 2:00 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear AshokJi/VeenaJi

My e-mail was not included last week. Please include atleast this week our names given below in your prayers for the June 25th Sai Amritavani recital. Please pray for the well being and good health of all of us.

Ashok Kumar A.C

Gayathri(Wife)

Abhishek(Son)

Geetha Kumari(Mother)

Parameshwar Rao(Uncle)

I will be reciting Sai Amritavani at Bangalore on June 25th.

Thanking you for helping us through prayers

With Pranams

Ashok Kumar A.C

30. "anju" <anju777.........

REF: SAI AMRIT VAVI

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 1:25 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Didi / Bhai Shaib, Please include the following names for 25 June-2009 SAI AMRIT VANI.Will be doing the same at LA on 25 June-2009. They are passing through very very bad times in business,and all our livelihood depends on this.BABA please help as as always,as only YOU can help us.OUR KOTI PRANAMS AT YOUR LOTUS CHARANS. SUPRIYA BHARADWAJ, KUNAL BHARADWAJ We live in California (USA). BABA please keep us all in HIS FOLD forever.With warm regards to both of you.Thanking You.anju

31. "Srikanth" <srik2810.................

Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 1:19 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram -

My hand folding pranam to you veenaji. This is Srikanth here from Hyderabad in India. I am a devotee of Sai and i do fasting on every thursday. I request you to kindly pray for my family members as below: Savithri - My Mother for her healthP S Rao - My Father for his healthDivya - My Spouse

for her healthSruthi - My daughter to get her good education and healthSushruth - My Son for his good health.Suresh - My Brother for his health and grow in his careerSarada - My Sister in law for her healthSindhusha - My Neice for her good education and health Srikanth for Good health and stability in life. I promise that i would resite sai namam every thursday and i would resite Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this thursday. Thanking you in anticipation of the same. Regards,Srikanth

32. "V.M.Menon (ammachi)" <ammachi...................

sri sai amrit vani prayer request

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 6:24 AM

om sri sairamsai maa & ashokjiplease include mohan, geetha, radhika & arun for prayer on 25th thursday .geetha recites sri sai amrit vani prayer every thursday.we are from dubai. with humble pranams

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

33. "Judy Gounder (K)" <GOUNDEK............

PRAYER LIST - SRI SAI AMRITH VANI

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 5:14 AM

Dear Veena/Ashok

Om Sai Ram Here are the names who will be reciting the Sri Sai Amrith Vani, Thursday, 25th, June 2009

Krishnaveni Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Somilla Preethepaul - Durban,

South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Prema Mooragan - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Siva Mooragan -

Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Please include the following names in your prayer list on Thursday, 25th, June 2009

Perumal Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Kamini Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Nivandren Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Shivan Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Ellen Bikul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Amos Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Wendy Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Goodness Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Pinky - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Pooskernath Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Sanesh

Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Privesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Avesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Vishala Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Vissie Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Thiloshine Naidoo -

Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Rishan Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Deva Dhi Deva Krishna Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Sherone Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Prenesh Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Lavindra Gurie - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Ruth Gurie - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Desaien Liam Gurie - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Kantharuben

Gurie Vanessa Gurie Sabello Markus Sabello Srikaliamma Gurie Applesamy Gurie Govindsamy Chetty - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Thank you so much.

Take care. Lots of Sai love. Regards Krishnaveni Gounder

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

End of 1st lot of letters.