IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together, 3rd (Last and final) Lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For 25th June 2009.

3rd (Final) Letter

Jai Sai Ram

NO MORE MAILS FOR 25th June.

Devotees send many names for prayers and write that He/She will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani. Please ask all the named devotees to do the same. Let them also do some karam.

We consider letters received up to Wednesday evening (Indian Standard Time). This is the last letter and letters received so far will be included this Thursday .

Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon is not possible (your Local time).

Following is the last lot of letters and the list of confidential letters for the acknowledgement.

Mrs. Gupta (Sai Maa) will pray for all at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra, when the feeling of presence of Baba is very strong.

Please write all your requests for prayers only on email id veena_gupta_2000. Other letters of general interest related to Baba may however be written to ‘’ .

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

61. "Maya" <mayacmenon............

Please pray for my daughter

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 8:04 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji,My daughter has very bad tantrums and insists on spending too muchbeyond what I can do. Please pray to baba to give her good sense. Shedoes not understand my difficulties. Please pray to baba to cure herimmediately and make her mature and calm. In my house, myself and myaged parents do not have a day of peace. Please pray to baba that sheunderstands us and behaves mature for her age. She often gets violenttoo..Please baba HELP US...we have noone other than you.I recite Sai AmritVani every day and will recite this Thursday

also.Baba..help us...Pranams,Maya

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

62. "prajithathampi" <prajithathampi..............

Prayer Request during SaiAmrit Vani chanting

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 7:22 AM

veena_gupta_2000

SaiRm Veenaji and Ashokji,

Your experinces at Haridwar is so heartwarming, Thank you both for sahring!

Please kindly include my name also while you prayer this week (24th).

I will be chanting SaiAmritVani on Thursday and I also will read SaiSatCharita.

My name is Prajitha Thampi and I live in Gainesvillle, Florida.

May Baba's Grace be upon one and all and especially on you and your family.

Om SAI RAM!

Prajitha

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

63. "Chandra Sekaran V" <vchandrasn...........

Prayer Request/Sai Amritavani

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 9:51 AM

"Veenaji" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji & Ashokji,

SAI RAM!

Please pray for everything to go good and bless us for a successful and prosperous career!My wife & I will be reciting Sai Amritavani from Baltimore,Maryland.

Kindly include our name and prayers during Sai Amritavani performed on Jun 25th.

Chandra Sekaran-Good job in Good Company with good profile & very good future wanted to settle near Babas Mandir,

also good health,Peace & Happiness

Anand Srinivasan-To successfully get Admission wit UTA this year,also he has to get financial aid,scholarship and Assistantships when he come to study MS here.Baba has to bless him for that,also for his good health,Peace & Happiness.

Sai Siddhish C Sekar-Good Health,Knowledge & Happiness.

Padmini,Srinivasan,Priya-Good Health,Happiness & Peace

Kavitha Murali-To settle down in life happily with her husband.Good Health,Peace & Happiness

Sakthi-Good Health

May Sais Grace & Karuna be with one and all.Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu

OM SAI OM SAI JAY JAY SAI!

Thanks & Regards,Chandra

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

64. "T swami" <tswami_in.............

Sai Amrivani prayer

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 8:46 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashokji & Veenaji Kindly include my name in the list for Sai amritvani prayer to beheld on June 25, 2009. I will be reciting/listening to Sai Amritvaniat my home in Chennai. Kindly include the following names for prayerS. SandhyaS.KavitaT. Vaidyanathan

With kind regards Om sairamSwami

65. "arra mai" <asm_sudha...........

please include our names for the prayers on 25th june

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 11:42 AM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji n Ashok jiHearty PranamsPlease include my name and my husband name. arra sudhamai and anji devarapalliMminneapolis-Minnesotafor Sai AmritVani prayers on 25th june.shall listen and recite the same from our place.OM SAI RAM sudhamai

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

66. "madhu gupta" <madhug14...............

Sai Amrit Vani

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 2:30 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Sai Maa,

I have already started reading Sai Charitra every day and Listening Amrit Vani. Please pray for my daughter Meenal for her health and job.

I will be doing Amrit vani at my house on this thursday from 7 to 8 PM on 6/25/09. Please bless my Pooja. I will only be doing this my family.

Regards

Madhu Gupta.

67. "Lisa Stewart" <shivagauri_hari_om.............

Sai Amrit

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 2:08 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Lisa Stewart will be listening to Sai Amrit in England on 25th June.

Please pray that Lisa, Fern and Holly Stewart be filled with God's Love and Strength eternally and that we easily receive this and that we see the truth.

Thankyou.

Bless you all.

68. "Rajesh Krishnamurthy" <rajesh104.............

Let us pray together, 25.6.09

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 1:39 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashok & Veenaji,

Please include us in your prayers on Thursday 25.6.09.

We pray for Baba's blessings and support for all our efforts and hard work for our children's studies & for us in our job and our new business.We request Baba's grace to succeed in our endeavours .

Baba please Bless us with Sukh & Samruddhi.

We will be attending Sai satsang in Auckland and also listening to the Sai Amrit vani audio.

Jyoti Rajesh, Rajesh Krishnamurthy, Vighnesh Murthy,Vishaka Murthy (NEW ZEALAND)

S.K.Murthy & Shantha Murthy(INDIA)

69. "Prabha Acharya" <prabha.acharya..........

Baba's Blessings

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 1:32 PM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashok uncle and Veena aunty,Please include my name for Baba's blessings for June 25thPrabha Acharya in Bangalore will listen/recite Amrit vani.Please pray that I may have the courage to face all the problems lifethrows on my way.Thank youPrabha Acharya

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

71. "HeyRupak" <heyrupak..............

Request for inclusion of names in the prayer of Sri Sai Amrit Vani tomorrow on June 25, 2009.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 4:57 PM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Hi,Veenaji/Ashokji,

Jai Sai Ram ! Baba ka lotus charano mein koti pranaam ! Please include our names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani prayer and the recital of Sri Sai Sat Charitra this thursday on June 25, 2009. We will recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani and listen to Sri Sai Sat Charitra at our place.

Rupak Das, Atlanta, GA

Lopa D. Chowdhury, Atlanta, GA

Shivangi Das, Atlanta, GA

Shinjini Das, Atlanta, GA

Best Regards,

Rupak D.

72. "archana sharma" <archanalalit............

prayer request for 25th June 2009

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 3:28 PM

"Veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashokji and Veenaji,

Can you kindly add our names to the Sai Amrit Vani prayers for 25th June 2009.

12 year old Harsh Agarwal in Ahmedabad is recovering from blood cancer please pray for him.

Archana and Lalit Sharma ( for good health peace and prospertiy ,Detroit USA )

Kids - Aaryan Sharma and Mihika Sharma ( for good eye sight and education, Detroit USA )

Saroj, Suresh Upadhyaya ( Nasik , India ) for good health, family peace and prosperity

Amit and Sangeeta Upadhyaya ( Nasik , India- for blessing them with a baby)

RS Sharma (Bardoa, India for his good health)

I will be reciting Sai Amrit vani at 12.00 pm Local time Detroit USA.

Thanks

Mrs Sharma

73. "jagu786" <jagu786...........

Recitation of sai amritvani

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 2:30 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear. Ashokji. And. Veena maPranamI will be listening to. Sai amrit vani. Tommorrow. 25th. June 2009. At 6.00 dubai local time. I would like to request mataji. To pray for me. 1. I am staying away from my family. I would like to. Be. With my family in dubai. I know only. Sai can make it possible. I really miss my children. Too much. 2. I am having problems. With my current job. 3. I hv got a new job. But my boss has kept me on probabation. He said will see situation after 3 months. Then depending on situatuon. Will confrm. Or no. 4. My new boss wants. to see sales. In the new company. I would like to request sai to bless me. So. Tht. My boss should be happy with me. And. I should. Complete what he expects. Of me. 5. I know sai has always been there with me. I also have a

disease called alopecia. Where in I hv lost all my hair. Of my body. I would like sais blessings. Tht this disease shld get cured. I know it can be done by sais. Blessings only. Pls pray for me. Thanks jaidev

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

Private and Confidential letters received.

1. "Jagath Perera" <jagathp..........

2. "Indrani Basu" <anigust..............

3. "neena chand" <nchand2001...............

4. "ram seetharam" <rams_usa............

5. "Nalini" <nalinisk............

6. "seema nair" <seemcool_4d...............

7. "Sairam Dasa" <sairam.dasa............

8. "Navind Beeharry" <shivithee.............

9. "Indu Jalali" <indu.jalali................

10. "Pisay, Sudheer Kumar (US - Hyderabad)" <spisay...........

11. "Sonal Tomar" <sonal_mtomar...........

12. "Hariharan Iyer" <hariharan_r_iyer.............

13. "Sarma Narayanabhatla" <s_narayanabhatla..........

14. "DGurjar" <dgurjar...........

15. "LangeClare" <LangeClare..........

16. "Tewani, Surita" <surita_tewani............

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &