IndiaDivine.org

Om Sai Ram! Need Information Please Help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good Day

All the best and a happy journey.

After reaching shirdi, there will be bhakti nivas (It is only one kilometer from shirdi) where all types of accomodations are available at very very least rates. It will take some time for getting the accomodation but i should say it is very good and also the atmosphere is also good you can listen to sai artis from your room all day. You cannot book from Delhi as it is first come first served no advance booking available.

For more info you can browse sansthans website www.shrisaibabasansthan.org.

Thanks and best regards

Ravi

--- On Sat, 20/6/09, xpressssions <xpresssions wrote:

xpressssions <xpresssions Om Sai Ram! Need Information Please Help Date: Saturday, 20 June, 2009, 10:51 PM

Om Sai Ram!

I am Santosh, from Delhi . I would be visiting Shirdi alongwith my parent on 2nd July, 2009. We are 3 members (Me, Maa, Papa). We will stay there for 2 Nights (2nd and 3rd July, 2009). We are looking for accommodation in Sai Dharmshala. Please guide us to accommodate our self in Sai Dharmshala. Let us know the procedure please. Also suggest i I can book accomodation here in Delhi.

Your co-operation and guidance will be very helpful for us. Thanks.

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

Guest guest

Jai Sai Ram!!

From Delhi, you can reserve room for Sai Bhawan Dharmshala at Sai baba Temple located at Rohini, Sector-7(Near Rohini East Metro Station).For reservation you have to go to temple and i think they take 300-400 Rs per day per room. In each room only 3 people can be accomadated. When u go to shirdi , you have to show photocopy of ur identity proof at Dharmshala.

Hope this helps.

Regards,Isha.--- On Sat, 20/6/09, xpressssions <xpresssions wrote:

xpressssions <xpresssions Om Sai Ram! Need Information Please Help Date: Saturday, 20 June, 2009, 10:51 PM

Om Sai Ram!

I am Santosh, from Delhi . I would be visiting Shirdi alongwith my parent on 2nd July, 2009. We are 3 members (Me, Maa, Papa). We will stay there for 2 Nights (2nd and 3rd July, 2009). We are looking for accommodation in Sai Dharmshala. Please guide us to accommodate our self in Sai Dharmshala. Let us know the procedure please. Also suggest i I can book accomodation here in Delhi.

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Hi all,Even I wanted to get the information on Sai Dharamshala. I am suppose to reach shirdi on 31st Aug and want to stay in Dharamshala or Bhakt niwas. Is there any way to get my tickets booked online. I am living in Noida and Rohini too is quite far from my place..Can anyone please provide me with the contact details of the Sai temple at Rohini so that I can enquire about the availability of the tickets. I am really keen to stay in Sai dharamshala...Any info in this regard would be appreciated..Om Sai Ram!Aarti Khannaisha varshney <isha_varshneySent: Saturday, 27 June, 2009 5:03:43 PMRe: Om Sai Ram! Need Information Please Help

Jai Sai Ram!!

From Delhi, you can reserve room for Sai Bhawan Dharmshala at Sai baba Temple located at Rohini, Sector-7(Near Rohini East Metro Station).For reservation you have to go to temple and i think they take 300-400 Rs per day per room. In each room only 3 people can be accomadated. When u go to shirdi , you have to show photocopy of ur identity proof at Dharmshala.

Hope this helps.

Regards,Isha.--- On Sat, 20/6/09, xpressssions <xpresssions@ gmail.com> wrote:

xpressssions <xpresssions@ gmail.com> Om Sai Ram! Need Information Please HelpSaturday, 20 June, 2009, 10:51 PM

Om Sai Ram!

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Sai Mandir rohini can be contacted on the following nos-

Regards,

Jai N Mehra,--- On Tue, 30/6/09, Aarti Khanna <saikripa.aarti wrote:

Aarti Khanna <saikripa.aartiRe: Om Sai Ram! Need Information Please Help Date: Tuesday, 30 June, 2009, 1:58 PM

Hi all,Even I wanted to get the information on Sai Dharamshala. I am suppose to reach shirdi on 31st Aug and want to stay in Dharamshala or Bhakt niwas. Is there any way to get my tickets booked online. I am living in Noida and Rohini too is quite far from my place..Can anyone please provide me with the contact details of the Sai temple at Rohini so that I can enquire about the availability of the tickets. I am really keen to stay in Sai dharamshala. ..Any info in this regard would be appreciated. .Om Sai Ram!Aarti Khanna

isha varshney <isha_varshney@ .co. in>@ . .comSaturday, 27 June, 2009 5:03:43 PMRe: Om Sai Ram! Need Information Please Help

Jai Sai Ram!!

From Delhi, you can reserve room for Sai Bhawan Dharmshala at Sai baba Temple located at Rohini, Sector-7(Near Rohini East Metro Station).For reservation you have to go to temple and i think they take 300-400 Rs per day per room. In each room only 3 people can be accomadated. When u go to shirdi , you have to show photocopy of ur identity proof at Dharmshala..

Hope this helps.

xpressssions <xpresssions@ gmail.com> Om Sai Ram! Need Information Please HelpSaturday, 20 June, 2009, 10:51 PM

Om Sai Ram!

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Jai sai RamAlternatively you can contact newly constructed Sai Dham Dhramshala near Hotel Sun and Sand call Vijay for Booking 09272401103For online rail ticket booking call 139 for availabilitySent from my iPhone'smail box.On 30-Jun-09, at 1:58 PM, Aarti Khanna <saikripa.aarti wrote:

Hi all,Even I wanted to get the information on Sai Dharamshala. I am suppose to reach shirdi on 31st Aug and want to stay in Dharamshala or Bhakt niwas. Is there any way to get my tickets booked online. I am living in Noida and Rohini too is quite far from my place..Can anyone please provide me with the contact details of the Sai temple at Rohini so that I can enquire about the availability of the tickets. I am really keen to stay in Sai dharamshala...Any info in this regard would be appreciated..Om Sai Ram!Aarti Khannaisha varshney <isha_varshney (AT) (DOT) co.in> (AT) (DOT) .comSent: Saturday, 27 June, 2009 5:03:43 PMRe: Om Sai Ram! Need Information Please Help

Jai Sai Ram!!

Hope this helps.

Om Sai Ram!

Guest guest

Om Sai Ram,Please find below the contact details at Rohini.  I have been there it's very nice temple and hopefully you will get some information regarding Dharamshala.Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir

Pocket D-10, Sector - 7, Rohini, Delhi - 110085

Phone No. : 27052594, 27052506

E-Mail : contactOm Sai Ram,JS

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 3:28 AM, Aarti Khanna <saikripa.aarti wrote:

Hi all,Even I wanted to get the information on Sai Dharamshala. I am suppose to reach shirdi on 31st Aug and want to stay in Dharamshala or Bhakt niwas. Is there any way to get my tickets booked online.

I am living in Noida and Rohini too is quite far  from my place..Can anyone please provide me with the contact details of the Sai temple at Rohini so that I can enquire about the availability of the tickets. I am really keen to stay in Sai dharamshala...

Any info in this regard would be appreciated..Om Sai Ram!Aarti Khanna

isha varshney <isha_varshney

Saturday, 27 June, 2009 5:03:43 PMRe: Om Sai Ram! Need Information Please Help

Jai Sai Ram!!

From Delhi, you can reserve room for Sai Bhawan Dharmshala at Sai baba Temple located at Rohini, Sector-7(Near Rohini East Metro Station).For reservation you have to go to temple and i think they take 300-400 Rs per day per room. In each room only 3 people can be accomadated. When u go to shirdi , you have to show photocopy of ur identity proof at Dharmshala.

Hope this helps.

xpressssions <xpresssions@ gmail.com> Om Sai Ram! Need Information Please Help

Saturday, 20 June, 2009, 10:51 PM

Om Sai Ram!

I am Santosh, from Delhi . I would be visiting Shirdi alongwith my parent on 2nd July, 2009. We are 3 members (Me, Maa, Papa). We will stay there for 2 Nights (2nd and 3rd July, 2009). We are looking for accommodation in Sai Dharmshala. Please guide us to accommodate our self in Sai Dharmshala.  Let us know the procedure please. Also suggest i I can book accomodation here in Delhi.

Guest guest

om sai ram.....

the sai baba temple in rohini is at the crossing of sec 7 and sector 8...the

chaowk is called sai baba chowk...and it is near to madhuban chowk.....u can

reach there by metro also...there is metro station at madhuban chowk

om sai ram..

komal

--- On Tue, 30/6/09, Aarti Khanna <saikripa.aarti wrote:

> Aarti Khanna <saikripa.aarti

> Re: Om Sai Ram! Need Information Please Help

>

> Tuesday, 30 June, 2009, 1:58 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Hi all,

>

> Even I wanted to get the information on Sai Dharamshala. I

> am suppose to reach shirdi on 31st Aug and want to stay in

> Dharamshala or Bhakt niwas. Is there any way to get my

> tickets booked online.

>

> I am living in Noida and Rohini too is quite far  from

> my place..Can anyone please provide me with the contact

> details of the Sai temple at Rohini so that I can enquire

> about the availability of the tickets. I am really keen to

> stay in Sai dharamshala. ..

>

> Any info in this regard would be appreciated. .

>

> Om Sai Ram!

> Aarti Khanna

>

> isha varshney <isha_varshney@ .co. in>

> To:

> @ . .com

> Sent:

> Saturday, 27 June, 2009 5:03:43 PM

> Re:

> Om Sai Ram! Need Information Please Help

>

>

>

>

>

>

Jai Sai Ram!!

>  

> From Delhi, you can reserve room for Sai Bhawan

> Dharmshala at Sai baba Temple located at Rohini,

> Sector-7(Near Rohini East Metro Station).For reservation you

> have to go to temple and i think they take 300-400 Rs per

> day per room. In each room only 3 people can be accomadated.

> When u go to shirdi , you have to show photocopy of ur

> identity proof at Dharmshala.

>  

> Hope this helps.

>  

>  

>

>

> Regards,

> Isha.

>

> --- On Sat, 20/6/09, xpressssions <xpresssions@

> gmail.com> wrote:

>

>

> xpressssions <xpresssions@ gmail.com>

> Om Sai Ram! Need Information Please

> Help

>

> Saturday, 20 June, 2009, 10:51 PM

>

>

>

>

>

> Om Sai

> Ram!

>                      

> I am Santosh, from Delhi . I would be visiting Shirdi

> alongwith my parent on 2nd July, 2009. We are 3

> members (Me, Maa, Papa). We will stay there for 2 Nights

> (2nd and 3rd July, 2009). We are

> looking for accommodation in Sai Dharmshala. Please guide us

> to accommodate our self in Sai Dharmshala. 

> Let us know the procedure please. Also suggest i I

> can book accomodation here in Delhi.

>  

>                        

> Your co-operation and guidance will be very helpful

> for us.

> Thanks.

>

> Cricket on your mind? Visit the

> ultimate cricket website.

> Enter now!

>

>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores,

> photos, video highlights and more.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Jai Sai Ram,

You need not to take any tension regarding your stay at Shirdi.Around 31st Aug,this is very off period so you will find many opportunity to stay. To qoute few, you can straight forward go to Sai Bhakt Niwas,get your priority number & within an hour(during your period),you will get accomadation of 03 beds in the range of Rs 100-Rs 150/- a day,alternatively there is a brand new Sansthan Niwas called 'Dwarkamati'hardly 400Mtrs from Sai temple on the lane adjacent to Municipality Market & behind Sai Hospital.Here you will get 03 bedroom big room @500/-per day with 24 hrs check out time.The chances to get the accomodation without loosing your time is 110%.

So have a wonderful journey,comfortable stay & bhavya darshan of Baba, get blessing from him.

Since I am also NOIDA based, so if possible do not forget to send me Prasad.

May Sai bless all of us.

RAAJIV GARG

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 Aarti Khanna wrote :

>Hi all,

>

>Even I wanted to get the information on Sai Dharamshala. I am suppose to reach shirdi on 31st Aug and want to stay in Dharamshala or Bhakt niwas. Is there any way to get my tickets booked online.

>

>I am living in Noida and Rohini too is quite far from my place..Can anyone please provide me with the contact details of the Sai temple at Rohini so that I can enquire about the availability of the tickets. I am really keen to stay in Sai dharamshala...

>

>Any info in this regard would be appreciated..

>

>Om Sai Ram!

>Aarti Khanna

>

>

>________________________________

> isha varshney <isha_varshney

>

>Saturday, 27 June, 2009 5:03:43 PM

>Re: Om Sai Ram! Need Information Please Help

>

>

>

>

>

>Jai Sai Ram!!

>

> From Delhi, you can reserve room for Sai Bhawan Dharmshala at Sai baba Temple located at Rohini, Sector-7(Near Rohini East Metro Station).For reservation you have to go to temple and i think they take 300-400 Rs per day per room. In each room only 3 people can be accomadated. When u go to shirdi , you have to show photocopy of ur identity proof at Dharmshala.

>

>Hope this helps.

>

>

>

>

>Regards,

>Isha.

>

>--- On Sat, 20/6/09, xpressssions <xpresssions@ gmail.com> wrote:

>

>

> >xpressssions <xpresssions@ gmail.com>

> > Om Sai Ram! Need Information Please Help

> >

> >Saturday, 20 June, 2009, 10:51 PM

> >

> >

> >Om Sai Ram!

> > I am Santosh, from Delhi . I would be visiting Shirdi alongwith my parent on 2nd July, 2009. We are 3 members (Me, Maa, Papa). We will stay there for 2 Nights (2nd and 3rd July, 2009). We are looking for accommodation in Sai Dharmshala. Please guide us to accommodate our self in Sai Dharmshala. Let us know the procedure please. Also suggest i I can book accomodation here in Delhi.

> >

> > Your co-operation and guidance will be very helpful for us. Thanks.

>

>________________________________

> Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

>

>

>

> Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local./

RAAJIV GARG

9312591101(M)

ALLAH MALIK!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.

OMSAIRAM

Guest guest

SAI RAM

SAI BHAKTI NIVAS CANNOT BE BOOKED ONLINE OR BY PHONE. NO ADVANCE RESERVATION CAN BE MADE FROM ANYWHERE. ITS GIVEN ON FIRST COME BASIS WHEN YOU REACH THERE.

ITS ALLOTED BY TOKEN SYSTEM. ONCE YOU REACH THERE YOU NEED TO FILL UP THE FORM AT THE COUNTER WHICH IS CLOSED DURING ARATHI TIMINGS AND WAIT FOR YOUR TURN.

SAI RAM

V.RAVISHANKER

--- On Tue, 30/6/09, Aarti Khanna <saikripa.aarti wrote:

Aarti Khanna <saikripa.aartiRe: Om Sai Ram! Need Information Please Help Date: Tuesday, 30 June, 2009, 1:58 PM

Hi all,Even I wanted to get the information on Sai Dharamshala. I am suppose to reach shirdi on 31st Aug and want to stay in Dharamshala or Bhakt niwas. Is there any way to get my tickets booked online. I am living in Noida and Rohini too is quite far from my place..Can anyone please provide me with the contact details of the Sai temple at Rohini so that I can enquire about the availability of the tickets. I am really keen to stay in Sai dharamshala. ..Any info in this regard would be appreciated. .Om Sai Ram!Aarti Khanna

isha varshney <isha_varshney@ .co. in>@ . .comSaturday, 27 June, 2009 5:03:43 PMRe: Om Sai Ram! Need Information Please Help

Jai Sai Ram!!

From Delhi, you can reserve room for Sai Bhawan Dharmshala at Sai baba Temple located at Rohini, Sector-7(Near Rohini East Metro Station).For reservation you have to go to temple and i think they take 300-400 Rs per day per room. In each room only 3 people can be accomadated. When u go to shirdi , you have to show photocopy of ur identity proof at Dharmshala..

Hope this helps.

Om Sai Ram!

Guest guest

Om Sai,Sehgal ji I went to Shridi on 2nd July 2009 and I stayed at Sai Dham Dharamshala. It was good Dharamshala.We stayed there for 3 days.By Baba's grace my strip was very good and I got good dharshan of Baba twice. I attended Kakad aarti and evening darshan. I also went shani dham and attended evening aarti.I want to tell one think here that when I planned my trip to Shridi I was not booked rooms.By Baba's grace on 1st July 2009 only I saw your mail and called Mr.Vijay and enquired about the room. He said come and see him on 3rd July on arrival. IS IT NOT BABA GRACE I SAW YOUR MAIL AND GOT ACCOMODATION EASILY. Thank you Didi for member of your wonderful group.Once again thank you and all other sai devotees who give such useful information for other devotees.Regards,AMUDA

MURTHYRK PURAMNEW DELHI--- On Tue, 30/6/09, Rajeev Sehgal <segbos wrote:Rajeev Sehgal <segbosRe: Om Sai Ram! Need Information Please Help Tuesday, 30 June, 2009, 4:51 PM

Jai sai RamAlternatively you can contact newly constructed Sai Dham Dhramshala near Hotel Sun and Sand call Vijay for Booking 09272401103For online rail ticket booking call 139 for availabilitySent from my iPhone'smail box.On 30-Jun-09, at 1:58 PM, Aarti Khanna <saikripa.aarti@ .in> wrote:

Hi all,Even I wanted to get the information on Sai Dharamshala. I am suppose to reach shirdi on 31st Aug and want to stay in Dharamshala or Bhakt niwas. Is there any way to get my tickets booked online. I am living in Noida and Rohini too is quite far from my place..Can anyone please provide me with the contact details of the Sai temple at Rohini so that I can enquire about the availability of the tickets. I am really keen to stay in Sai dharamshala. ..Any info in this regard would be appreciated. .Om Sai Ram!Aarti Khannaisha varshney

<isha_varshney@ .co. in>@ . .comSaturday, 27 June, 2009 5:03:43 PMRe: Om Sai Ram! Need Information Please Help

Jai Sai Ram!!

Hope this helps.

Om Sai Ram!