IndiaDivine.org

Message for the Week.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sairam,

May BABA's loving grace envelop one and all. May all our wishes be fulfilled.

Every action invokes a reaction. The type and kind of reaction depends on our action. Next time we wail in front of BABA and ask HIM "WHY ME", "WHY DO I HAVE TO SUFFER". Let us reflect back on to our actions. How many times we have hurt people. How many times we lied. How many times we acted selfishly. Did we show compassion, empathy when somebody needed it? All these qualities count in the path of spirituality. No use in crying out loud. We have to put up with what destiny holds in store for us. It is for this reason that Saints and Seers asked us to behave appropriately with fellow beings. But in vain were their teachings. We loose them when faced with a situation that requirs us to act with love, compassion and empathy. When faced with traumatic situations let us stand in front of BABA and pray

"Dear BABA forgive me my sins, both committed knowingly and unknowingly. I am your child forgive me for my sins. Give me strength to go through the punishment. Let me balance my karma and help me to always be kind and compassionate. If I am to bear this trouble, let it be so. For you wanted me to learn something from this situation. Help me understand why I am going through this. Let me never indulge in acts which would bring this situation to me again. Be with me always and guide me. With you by my side I am sure going to be a better person. Amen".

Here is the message for the week.

Mr. Ambadekar

Mr. Gopal Narayan Ambadekar of Poona was a devotee of Baba. He served for ten years in the Abkari department in the Thana District and in Javhar state, from where he had to retire. He tried to get some other job, but he did not succeed. He was overtaken by other calamities and his condition grew from bad to worse. He passed 7 years in this condition, visiting Shirdi every year and placing his grievance before Baba. In 1916 his plight became worst and be decided to commit suicide in Shirdi. So he came there with his wife and stayed for two months. One night while sitting in a bullock cart in front of Dixit's Wada, he resolved to end his life by throwing himself into a well close by. He proposed to do one way but Baba wished to do something else. A few paces from this place, there was a hotel and its proprietor Mr. Sagun, a devotee of Baba, came out and accosted him thus - "Did you ever read this Akkalkotkar Maharaja's life?" Ambadekar took that book from Sagun and began to read it. Casually, or we may say providentially he came across a story which was to this effect. - During the life time of Akkalkotkar Maharaj a certain devotee suffered very much from an incurable disease and when he could endure the agony and pain no longer, be became desperate and to end his miseries threw himself one night into a well. Immediately the Maharaj came there and took him out with his own hands and advised him thus - "You must enjoy the fruit - good or bad - of your past actions; if the enjoyment be incomplete, suicide won't help you. You have to take another birth and suffer again; so instead of killing yourself, why not suffer for some time and finish up your store of the fruit of your past deeds and be done with it once and for all?" Chapter 26 Satcharita

BABA bless us and guide us always

humble pranams

SairamAnitha Kandukuri

http://www.angelfire.com/sd/SaidarbarCanberra

Looking for a home loan? Compare 2,000 mortgages at RateCity