IndiaDivine.org

What is True Satsang ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Your deeds should be in always be with one with your thoughts and words. Harmonising thoughts, words and deeds is true Satsang. To experience the oneness of Self is what is True Satsang. The Atma is only one and it attracts the entire world. Pray to the Lord, Earn His Grace by doing Good things, Think about him always.Satsang means experience of unity. Today people think that Satsang means a meeting of spiritual people. That is not true Satsang at all because people whom you think to be good may turn wicked. They are bound to change. How can such temporary association with people give you happiness always ? It is not possible at all. Not a Single Person has understood the true meaning of Satsang and its significance. Tell me your company I shall tell you who you are. When you associate yourself with Wordly things, the results also are bound to be Wordly. If you need happiness always develop friendship with

Divinity which alone is true and eternal. Divinity is very much present in you. - Swami

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

om sai ram beautiful message!! sai ramkumar mahadevan <mahadevan12 wrote: Your deeds should be in always be with one with your thoughts and words. Harmonising thoughts, words and deeds is true Satsang. To experience the oneness of Self is what is True Satsang. The Atma is only one and it attracts the entire world. Pray to the Lord, Earn His Grace by doing Good things, Think about him always.Satsang means experience of unity. Today people think that Satsang means a

meeting of spiritual people. That is not true Satsang at all because people whom you think to be good may turn wicked. They are bound to change. How can such temporary association with people give you happiness always ? It is not possible at all. Not a Single Person has understood the true meaning of Satsang and its significance. Tell me your company I shall tell you who you are. When you associate yourself with Wordly things, the results also are bound to be Wordly. If you need happiness always develop friendship with Divinity which alone is true and eternal. Divinity is very much present in you. - Swami Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.