IndiaDivine.org

WHO IS SAI MAHARAJ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In shirdi and in every Saibaba temple we hear a slogan, . "Anatakoti Brahmanda Nayaka Rajadhiraja Yogiraja Parabrahma Sri satchidananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj ki jai."These words are very discriptive and of true nature of Sri Sai.Maharaj of Shirdi.That is to say-Who is Saimaharaj? What is his true nature? What is his avatar karya? And so many things in detail.Let us go to the detailed view of the above slogan.Actually the sentence includes nine discriptive words which includes1.Ananthakoti brahmanda nayaka2.Rajadhi raja3.Yogi raja4.Parabrahma5.Sri6.Satchidananda7.Sadguru8.Sainath9.Maharaj ki jai1.Ananta koti brahmanda nayaka:-God created this universe.In this universe there are many millions of His creations.Because he created everything,He has every right over it.He is the creater and the destroyer. One who has every right to control this universe He is non other than the guru ,the saibaba of shirdi.So he is the controller of this entire universe,which consists of not only this earth and 84 lakhs of creatures but,earth,sun,and stars .One who has control and who can command over all these millions of bramandams is the God the Sadguru Saibaba.so he is the anantakoti brahmanda nayak.2.Rajadhi raja:-The ruler is called the king.One who has control over this universe is rajadhi raja. Sadguru Sainath Maharaj is the king of kings, i.e. Rajadhi raja.3.Yogi raja:-The king rules the physical area.but the yogi's area is different.He rules the mind.or in other words he has control over the mind.There are so many yogis in this world but that who is the king of all these yogis is yogiraja,he is Saimaharaj.4.Parabrahma:-Nirakara Parabrahmam.He is the creater,maintainer.and destroyer Of the universe.He was there before the creation of this universe.He is there ,every where in this universe.and will remain even after .He is the cause of it.,he is invisible.He is omnipotent And omnipresent.Veda describes him as Nirakara,Nirguna Parabrahmam..Even if he is Nirakara Nirguna,he has every control over this universe.Guru sakshat para brahma.Saimaharaj is Sakshat para brahma.The universal father.5.Sri:-Para brahman is nirguna and formless.But Sri is visible.This is his creation.Panchabhutas,the earth,the sky,the air,the fire.and the water.This creation includes this world,the galaxies,the stars and 84 lakh living creatures .What we can see is called by this Sri.This is also called prakruthi,the nature.What is invisible and the cause for this universe,the Anantha sakthi which is indicated by parabrahmam is sai baba.And which is his creation,that is visible to all is called by Sri and that is SaiBaba.Baba's answer to the question "who are your parents?",he used to say "God is my father and the World is my mother.To them I was born".Here we can clearly understand that the invisible parabrahma indicated by Om is the father and the visible world is the mother.Sri sai baba is the incarnation of the invisible and the visible.6.Satchidananda:-This word indicates godhood.This is very popular in Hindu Vedanta.This consists of three words.SAT-CHIT-ANANDA.SAT is the truth.Which will not be effected by any thing.That will remain always.Sai is satswarupa.CHIT is Knowledge.It is the most powerful.Among 84 lakhs jeevas God offers his special quality to limited human beings.Knowing every thing is another quality of God.Saibaba who knows everything.so sai is chitswarupa.Ananda is the blissful nature of God.If we realise God that same bliss will be enjoyed by us.bliss is God's own nature.He will bless us with this Bliss. Bliss is God.Sai baba always stayed in this bliss.He is the ananda swarupa.So Satchidananda is the right word to analyse the true nature of saibaba.7.Sadguru:-Sadguru is the person who removes the darkness of ignorance and gives brightness of knowledge.Guru brahma guru vishnu guru devo maheswara and the same guru is parabrahmam also.Sat is the truth which does'nt change with the situations.It is the truth.That is the only thing that remains as it is always before and after creation.Guru who leads the lifes of his followers is the real guru.And sri saibaba is the real satguru.Through out his life time he tried to modify and make his devotees suitable to reach the godhood,the satguru is one who reaches that state and who makes his followers to reach the same state.Sai baba is the real sadguru.8.Sai-nath:-Sai is a name given to him by a priest called Mahalsapathi, out of emotion and not after proper verification.But it is the name chanted by millions of people. To analyse the name Sai ,it consists of two words sa+ayi.Sa means saguna. Ayi means Mother.Automatically the name includes mother.It is truly appropriate for Baba.to be .Sakara which means with a form and.Akara means.Ayi which also means mother.It is not necessary to mention the love and affection of mother towards her chilld.If the love and affection of the total motherhood takes a form,no doubt it will take the shape of Sri Saibaba of Shirdi.It is a confirmed fact told by direct devotees of sai baba that Sai is the incarnation of love. Once again we can say after going through his teachings that he is the incarnation of love.The next word Nath which means burden taker.In this context ,to quote his words "Cast all your burdens on my shoulders,I will bear them".He is the real burden holder of the total universe.So he is Sainath.9.Maharaj:- Maharaj means a great personality.Yogi,Sadhu.Siddhapurusha,God incarnate.If we want to describe,the words are not sufficient to describe him. Baba used to say" My treasure is full and over flowing.I can give you what all I have.but no one is ready to take what I want to can give".Saimaharaj is such an avatar incarnated to bless real happines along with worldy happiness.Mehar baba used to say if you know saibaba as much i know about him you will fell that he is the perfect master of this universe and that is to say:-."ANANTHA KOTI BRAHMANDA NAYAKA RAJADHIRAJA,YOGIRAJA,PARABRAHMASRI,SATCHIDANANDA,SADGURU,SAINTH,MAHARAJ KI JAI"Hail To Saimaharaj-Peace Be To All.