IndiaDivine.org

Shirdi Sai ! Parthi Baba ! Tera barha hai naam.--------- A poem offered to Sai Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Sai Saranam ! ============ === On comimg back after Sai darshan in Puttaparthi now we wish to visit to Shirdi and further to Om Samadhi, Jagsenda.In this context we therefore offer the flowers of our inner sentiments at the lotus feet of loving Sai Baba in the form of following poem :---- ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* Shirdi Sai ! Parthi Baba ! Tera barha hai naam. Meri naiya paar laga do, He Sai Bhagwan. Abhi-abhi mai darshan karke, Aaya Parthi se. Jaha hamare Sathya Sai, Rahte hai varsho se. Shirdi Sai ------------ -- Eshwaramma Maa ke dulare, Tujhko mera pranam. Sinchit kar do karuna-ras se, Mere antash-pran. Shirdi

Sai--------- --- Aavunga mai darshan karne, "Sai Samadhi "dwaar. Jaha hamare Shirdi Sai, Barsaate hai pyaar. Shirdi Sai--------- -- Jagsenda ki "Om Samadhi" Hame bulaati hai. Sadiyo se soya man mera, Use jagaati hai. Shirdi Sai--------- --------- - ************ ********* ********* * Meaning ======= =O Shirdi Sai ! O Parthi Baba ! i have heard a lot about the greatness of your name.Now sail out my boat of life across the ocean of this world. =Just now i have come back after having darshan (divine view of Sai Baba) in Puttaparthi where our Sri Sathya Sai Baba is residing since many-many years. =O affectionate son of mother Eshwaramma ! my salutation to you. Pl instil (fill up) my heart & soul with the

fluid of your compassion. = I shall visit to doors of "Sai Samadhi " for having darshan where our Shirdi Sai showers the rain of His love. ="Om Samadhi" Jagsenda is calling us.It makes awaken our mind which is in sleeping state since the centuries. ************ Bowing at feet of Baba, S.L.Gupta, Banglore, Time 22:00 p.m. 13-4-2007 ========= Note : "Om Samadhi" Jagsenda is Samadhi of Saileen Sri Om Prakash who was a great surrendered soul & who attained the state of liberation during his life time with the grace of Bhagwan Baba.

Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger