IndiaDivine.org

Re:An appeal to SAI bhakts!! Seek MahaLakshmi's grace

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Sai Ram,This is indeed a good initiative. Also very disturbing to know how ignorant we all are. We don't even take care of Ganesh Idols after immersion. It is just very disheartening to see all of this happening out of ignorance.

I personally think that although making the consumer aware is one of the solutions for this, I don't think that it is the best solution.I think that the best solution would be for the Hindu influential people to get the manufacturers to stop manufacturing it. That way we don't give any one a choice to commit sin.

The problem with getting the public to become aware and to stop doing it is with the level of understanding of the public. A lot of people in India are still illetrate, many who use this are Children and even more are ignorant. Whenever a child plays with a knife then we take the knife off from the child straight away and give the child no further choice to play with it; of course we also try and make the child understand but as we know that it has no assurity of working so we just take safety measures to not even give the child a choice to play with the knife again.

I think that a lot of adults in India who perform such ignorant acts are as good as kids.I just thought of sharing my views here.Thank you for your time,Regards,May Baba bless us all,.

Jai Sai Ram-- -----_/|\_ (Namaste) " Let Noble thoughts come to us from every side " . - RigVeda (1-89-i)