IndiaDivine.org

Returned from Shirdi - an update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sairam Anitaji, The indiscipline of the crowd both at Tirumala and Shirdi causes trouble to the devotees especially the aged people. As Late Shri Gokhale rightly said, 74 percent visit as just a pilgrimage or to spend holiday, 25 percent visit to have their problems solved. Only one percent visit only for Baba. The problem is with the 74 percent visitors. But Baba never leaves true devotee disappointed come what may. Your experience proves it again. With regards In the service of Sai the Supreme Master BharadwajaAnitha Kandukuri <a_kandukuri wrote: Sairam, I have returned from a great trip to Shirdi. BABA is great it goes without saying it. The experiences I had was very touching. Most important thing I wanted to share is about the prayers list. As my visit to holy land was during the festive season, Shirdi was crowded. One thing that was disappointing is the behaviour of devotees, people did not seem to care for others, all they wanted was to push and shove people, young and old alike to go ahead to have darshan of BABA. Least did they realise that without pushing and shoving everybody could have more time in front of BABA and all will earn His blessings. I went to BABA's darshan on 15th Morning after Madhyan Aarthi. In my rush I forgot to take the list with me. When I was in front of

BABA I remembered about the prayers list and was disappointed. Then in the night when I went for Shej Aarthi, I took it with me. I requested the priest to leave it at BABA's feet and I did not want to have it back. But I was told that during Shej aarthi nothing is placed in front of BABA and he asked me to bring it in the morning. Next morning I went for Darshan but was bit aprehensive if I could have my wish fulfilled. I went through Gurusthan directly to BABA and gave the priest the list and asked him to place it at BABA's feet. He placed it at the feet and returned it back to me, then our friend who kindly took us through the Gurusthan came forward and told the priest to keep the list on the feet and not to give it back to me. I did not mention my intention to our friend. Perhaps it is Baba who prompted him to say it. Anyway my task it completed and I am happy with my trip. One more incident with

BABA, I wanted to give my mother-in-law who is 78years old and accompanied us to Shirdi to have a Shawl blessed by BABA. I wanted itplaced at His feet and then give it to her. I gave it to the priest. As it was crowded, the priest was in the front and he was just showing the offerings and giving things back to the devotees. I thought "the shawl will not touch HIS feet, atleast it has His blessings'. But to my surprise and to the surprise of the priest, the as he was showing it to Baba, it droped from his hand and landed on BABA's feet!! The priest looked at me with surprise as I did. He made me wait for sometime while others were being pushed out, he then handed the shawl to me. I felt blessed as did my frail mother-in-law. My biggest fear was she would be trampled by the swarm of people due to all the pushing and shoving going on. But BABA took care that all the darshan's went on peacefully and she got to

stand through Madhyan aarthi and receive His blessings. I wish you all a great and happy new year enriched with BABA's blessings. BABA be with us always and guide us always. Humble pranams SairamAnitha Kandukuri http://www.angelfire.com/sd/SaidarbarCanberra Join Lavalife for free. What are you waiting for?

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

dear sairamreally its nice to read your experience of dharshan. i am really grateful to you sairam that you have taken this much effort to keep our prayers in sairam's feet. please bless us and my family.omsrisairam dhanasaiAnitha Kandukuri <a_kandukuri Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2008 11:48:08 AM Returned from Shirdi - an update

Sairam,

I have returned from a great trip to Shirdi. BABA is great it goes without saying it. The experiences I had was very touching. Most important thing I wanted to share is about the prayers list. As my visit to holy land was during the festive season, Shirdi was crowded. One thing that was disappointing is the behaviour of devotees, people did not seem to care for others, all they wanted was to push and shove people, young and old alike to go ahead to have darshan of BABA. Least did they realise that without pushing and shoving everybody could have more time in front of BABA and all will earn His blessings.

I went to BABA's darshan on 15th Morning after Madhyan Aarthi. In my rush I forgot to take the list with me. When I was in front of BABA I remembered about the prayers list and was disappointed. Then in the night when I went for Shej Aarthi, I took it with me. I requested the priest to leave it at BABA's feet and I did not want to have it back. But I was told that during Shej aarthi nothing is placed in front of BABA and he asked me to bring it in the morning. Next morning I went for Darshan but was bit aprehensive if I could have my wish fulfilled. I went through Gurusthan directly to BABA and gave the priest the list and asked him to place it at BABA's feet. He placed it at the feet and returned it back to me, then our friend who kindly took us through the Gurusthan came forward and told the priest to keep the list on the feet and not to give it back to me. I did not mention my intention to our

friend. Perhaps it is Baba who prompted him to say it. Anyway my task it completed and I am happy with my trip.

One more incident with BABA, I wanted to give my mother-in-law who is 78years old and accompanied us to Shirdi to have a Shawl blessed by BABA. I wanted itplaced at His feet and then give it to her. I gave it to the priest. As it was crowded, the priest was in the front and he was just showing the offerings and giving things back to the devotees. I thought "the shawl will not touch HIS feet, atleast it has His blessings'. But to my surprise and to the surprise of the priest, the as he was showing it to Baba, it droped from his hand and landed on BABA's feet!! The priest looked at me with surprise as I did. He made me wait for sometime while others were being pushed out, he then handed the shawl to me. I felt blessed as did my frail mother-in-law. My biggest fear was she would be trampled by the swarm of people due to all the pushing and shoving going on. But BABA took care that all

the darshan's went on peacefully and she got to stand through Madhyan aarthi and receive His blessings.

I wish you all a great and happy new year enriched with BABA's blessings. BABA be with us always and guide us always.

Humble pranams

SairamAnitha Kandukuri http://www.angelfir e.com/sd/ SaidarbarCanberr a Join Lavalife for free. What are you waiting for?

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Sairam Anitha,Thks a lot for putting the prayer list at Baba's feet, it's so nice to read about your nice experiences at Shirdi. May Baba's blessings always be on you and your family.LovekaminiAnitha Kandukuri <a_kandukuri wrote: Sairam, I have returned from a great trip to Shirdi. BABA is great it goes without saying it. The experiences I had was very touching. Most important thing I wanted to share is about the prayers list. As my visit to holy land was during the festive season, Shirdi

was crowded. One thing that was disappointing is the behaviour of devotees, people did not seem to care for others, all they wanted was to push and shove people, young and old alike to go ahead to have darshan of BABA. Least did they realise that without pushing and shoving everybody could have more time in front of BABA and all will earn His blessings. I went to BABA's darshan on 15th Morning after Madhyan Aarthi. In my rush I forgot to take the list with me. When I was in front of BABA I remembered about the prayers list and was disappointed. Then in the night when I went for Shej Aarthi, I took it with me. I requested the priest to leave it at BABA's feet and I did not want to have it back. But I was told that during Shej aarthi nothing is placed in front of BABA and he asked me to bring it in the morning. Next morning I went for Darshan but was bit aprehensive if I could have my wish fulfilled. I

went through Gurusthan directly to BABA and gave the priest the list and asked him to place it at BABA's feet. He placed it at the feet and returned it back to me, then our friend who kindly took us through the Gurusthan came forward and told the priest to keep the list on the feet and not to give it back to me. I did not mention my intention to our friend. Perhaps it is Baba who prompted him to say it. Anyway my task it completed and I am happy with my trip. One more incident with BABA, I wanted to give my mother-in-law who is 78years old and accompanied us to Shirdi to have a Shawl blessed by BABA. I wanted itplaced at His feet and then give it to her. I gave it to the priest. As it was crowded, the priest was in the front and he was just showing the offerings and giving things back to the devotees. I thought "the shawl will not touch HIS feet, atleast it has His blessings'. But to my

surprise and to the surprise of the priest, the as he was showing it to Baba, it droped from his hand and landed on BABA's feet!! The priest looked at me with surprise as I did. He made me wait for sometime while others were being pushed out, he then handed the shawl to me. I felt blessed as did my frail mother-in-law. My biggest fear was she would be trampled by the swarm of people due to all the pushing and shoving going on. But BABA took care that all the darshan's went on peacefully and she got to stand through Madhyan aarthi and receive His blessings. I wish you all a great and happy new year enriched with BABA's blessings. BABA be with us always and guide us always. Humble pranams SairamAnitha Kandukuri http://www.angelfire.com/sd/SaidarbarCanberra Join Lavalife for free. What are you waiting for?

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Sairam,

I am very happy to read your experience of

dharshan.Thank you so much for taking all our prayers

to sai.Baba listened to my prayers and I am very happy

for that.After 6 months of pain finally we are

relaxed.

I will pray sai to listen for all other sai devotees

prayers.

I need some info on " Sai Satya Vratham " I am planning

to do some time in February.Can you or some one in the

group please provide all the details and required

things for doing the pooja.

Once again thank you so much for taking my prayers to

baba.

Regards,

Sreehari.M

--- dhana lakshmmi <dhanasai wrote:

> dear sairam

>

> really its nice to read your experience of dharshan.

> i am really grateful to you sairam that you have

> taken this much effort to keep our prayers in

> sairam's feet. please bless us and my family.

>

> omsrisairam

>

>

> dhanasai

>

>

> Anitha Kandukuri <a_kandukuri

>

> Sunday, January 20, 2008 11:48:08 AM

> Returned from Shirdi - an

> update

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Sairam,

>

>

>

> I have returned from a great trip to Shirdi. BABA

> is great it goes without saying it. The experiences

> I had was very touching. Most important thing I

> wanted to share is about the prayers list. As my

> visit to holy land was during the festive season,

> Shirdi was crowded. One thing that was

> disappointing is the behaviour of devotees, people

> did not seem to care for others, all they wanted was

> to push and shove people, young and old alike to go

> ahead to have darshan of BABA. Least did they

> realise that without pushing and shoving everybody

> could have more time in front of BABA and all will

> earn His blessings.

>

>

>

> I went to BABA's darshan on 15th Morning after

> Madhyan Aarthi. In my rush I forgot to take the

> list with me. When I was in front of BABA I

> remembered about the prayers list and was

> disappointed. Then in the night when I went for

> Shej Aarthi, I took it with me. I requested the

> priest to leave it at BABA's feet and I did not want

> to have it back. But I was told that during Shej

> aarthi nothing is placed in front of BABA and he

> asked me to bring it in the morning. Next morning I

> went for Darshan but was bit aprehensive if I could

> have my wish fulfilled. I went through Gurusthan

> directly to BABA and gave the priest the list and

> asked him to place it at BABA's feet. He placed it

> at the feet and returned it back to me, then our

> friend who kindly took us through the Gurusthan came

> forward and told the priest to keep the list on the

> feet and not to give it back to me. I did not

> mention my intention to our friend. Perhaps it is

> Baba who prompted him to

> say it. Anyway my task it completed and I am happy

> with my trip.

>

>

>

> One more incident with BABA, I wanted to give my

> mother-in-law who is 78years old and accompanied us

> to Shirdi to have a Shawl blessed by BABA. I wanted

> itplaced at His feet and then give it to her. I

> gave it to the priest. As it was crowded, the

> priest was in the front and he was just showing the

> offerings and giving things back to the devotees. I

> thought " the shawl will not touch HIS feet, atleast

> it has His blessings'. But to my surprise and to

> the surprise of the priest, the as he was showing it

> to Baba, it droped from his hand and landed on

> BABA's feet!! The priest looked at me with surprise

> as I did. He made me wait for sometime while others

> were being pushed out, he then handed the shawl to

> me. I felt blessed as did my frail mother-in-law.

> My biggest fear was she would be trampled by the

> swarm of people due to all the pushing and shoving

> going on. But BABA took care that all the darshan's

> went on peacefully and she got to stand through

> Madhyan aarthi and receive His blessings.

>

>

>

> I wish you all a great and happy new year enriched

> with BABA's blessings. BABA be with us always and

> guide us always.

>

>

>

> Humble pranams

>

>

>

> Sairam

>

> Anitha Kandukuri http://www.angelfir e.com/sd/

> SaidarbarCanberr a

>

>

> Join Lavalife for free. What are you waiting for?

>

>

>

>

>

<!--

>

> #ygrp-mkp{

> border:1px solid

> #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px

> 0px;padding:0px 14px;}

> #ygrp-mkp hr{