IndiaDivine.org

Updated prayers list

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sairam,

Here is the updated prayers list. May baba listen to all the prayers and fulfill the wishes. Sairam

Prayers List

• Baba thank you for listening to our pleas and prayers. • Give peace to those who have joined you and strength to those who are grieving.• Please do listen to the prayers going through pain.• Bless those who have celebrated their birthdays and shower them with your grace and blessings help them to succeed in their life.• Bless Anu and listen to her prayers - Baba, please bless me with wisdom, strenght, peace and love to prosper in my family as well as in my professional life. Please help me to be a good and loving person in all aspects of my life.

• Bless Gajanan with health and peace. Listen to his prayers. Give him inner strength and wisdom to over come his mental and physical problems.

• Anindita prayers:- I pray to Sai Baba that my baby’s two very major health problems get cured on their own without the need of any surgery, just by Baba's grace, love, blessings and miracles galore.• Deepa Prays. Baba please belss on my dad and mom for good health . Please show correct way to my younegr brother , he should stop drinking & smoking and bless him good health & wealth . My dad takes lots of tension of my brother , so please take care of my family. Please baba bless on my husband for health,wealth and give him good project , so we can stay together . Baba my husband works very truely and hardly but never gets apperication , so please give him promotion . Om Sai Ram . • Baba bless self with wisdom, patience, faith love and self control in all aspects of life. Take control of self's life and lead and guide as you please. All the problems and worries and anxieties that this self bears is yours. You know what is best and what is wanted you do as you deem it to be done. All of mine are yours, take care of them as you always do.• Baba bless Suguna and protect her always. She is a child who needs your guidance and blessings always and is alone in this world and needs you badly. Do what is best for her. Forgive her.• Blessings, peace and happiness for Neelam and her family esp. her son.• BABA bless Anjana and her sister. Resolve the issues and guide them and bless them always in their life. • Please listen to Anjana Arora's prayer 'WE want peace for our family and right direction and blessings in all sphere of life'• Baba give health and happiness to Ishu, kirti, Manisha and Sidheshwar Sony.• BABA Please listen to Kiran MEhta's prayers: 'i am unhdergoing some treatments and pray to Baba for a full and speedy recovery'.• BABA please listen to Ritu's prayer and give her a peaceful and happy life. Look after her son. "I am going through marital problems and dayby day it's becoming difficult for me to tolerate. Please help me. Bless my son. I don't want him to suffer becoz of his parents.Please show me some light BABA. help me come out of these problems.I want peace of mind. I have full faith in you."• Baba bless Satya Rani to recover from the stones in the pancreas. You are the master and healer, please take care of her.• Baba bless Anuradha with a happy married life and bless her with children. Remove her problems and give her peace in life.• BABA listen to Jitender Sahu's prayers let his PhD be finished successfully and give him peace, happiness and success in life.• BABA bless RAjani with a child. She is yearning for your blessing and grant her a peaceful and happy married life. Please listen to her prayers. • BABA bless Saurabh to be successful in his efforts and give him long life and happiness. Listen to his mother Madhulika's prayers.• BABA please listen to Dr Steven Winn's prayers "for my complete healing physically, spiritually, financially, emotionally, and mentally. I ask for prayers to BABA for the healing of my end-stage liver disease - complete cirrhosis; my healing from Hepatitis C Viruses; and complete healing of my body from 30 years of damage from Hepatitis C (from contaminated blood transfusions) and cirrhosis, the continuing side-effects of chemo-therapy-drugs treatment of Hepatitis C Viruses 2 years ago; and of employer discrimination and violation of Federal Laws such as ADA 1990 that terminated 3 years ago my income, my health care insurance plans, and my life insurance plans and other employee benefits I had earned over 22 years. Please include my fervent prayers for the prayers of many to BABA to deliver me back to health and financial well-being."• BABA give strength to Sharma Family to tide over the hard days. Be with them and help them to solve their problems and remove their obstacles in life.• BABA bless 4 year old Aditya Kumar find a donor and help him recover from lukemia. You are the master and doctor. Please take care of the little boy and give strength to his parents to cope this ordeal.• Baba listen to Ritus prayers 'Sai baba, Please help my mother in law recover from her illness and sufferings and also do something to remove negative energies from our home. I wish my home to be full of healthy peaceful and positive environment. Sai Baba you only can help me. you only know my state of mind. Please bless. Please help.'• BABA bless Julie to get married and bless her with a long and happy life. Please listen to the prayers of family and friends.• Baba bless Hemaliji’s friend who is suffering from leukemia. He needs you and your blessings. Take care of his family who live so far away from him. Please take care of them.• BABA bless Vidya Shet with a good job.• Baba please bless Priya with a healthy child.• BABA Please send a right husband for Neelu, Sue, Kate, Ponnambalam girls and a right wife for Michael Kumar. They are unable to attract the right partners in their lives without your Mercy, BABA.• Baba listen to Deepa G prayers 'Baba please give me peace and save me from the people who are troubling me . Baba help me to get job in US so i can be with my husband .'• Baba please bless Minakshi sharma and let her unite with vicky and lead a happy married life.• BABA please help GN Siva to repay his debts and lead a peaceful life and increase love towards your holy feet.• Baba listen to Kavitha's prayers for her friends baby. Please grant him vision and remove their worry.• Baba bless Ram S Annamalai's sister and brother in law to get over their financial problems. bless them with a child and a happy married life. • Give health and happiness to Kaminiji. • Baba listen to Shatruganji's pleas for welfare of Anand. Help Anand to get a job and settle with his family. He has been jobless for the last 6 months. Please help him BABA.• Baba listen to Sangeetha's prayers and resolve her marital problems. Help her to get her daughters passport quickly. • Baba Bless Ushaji and her family with peace and happiness. Listen to Ushaji's prayers for her sons welfare and career.• Bless Deepa with a baby. Listen to her prayers.• Baba bless Anita's new born babies with health, happiness, long life and prosperity.• Baba bless Ushaji's sisters with health, happiness and peace.• Baba please listen to our prayers and lead us in the correct direction.• Bless and Grace Kandasamy Rajah's probelsm to be solved without any problems• Baba resolve Hamali Desaiji's problems guide her and help her in her life.Baba listen to hetal's prayers1. My MBA exams were fine. Thank you Baba2. Thanks Baba for calling my friend to Shirdi.3. Thanks Baba for making my bhabhi well n good like before.4. May Baba help all those students who will be appearing for 10th and 12th board exams this year.5. May Baba call me to Shirdi and before that i may be able to talk to my parents.6. May my brother do well in exams.7. May my cousin do best in his studies8. May my parents and brother be healthy.9. May my friends gets his visa for America soon.10.May my cousin finds a good life partner for him soon.....11.May Baba calls my uncle to Shirdi who has just started believing Baba• Baba listen to dhanalakshmi's prayer 1. let revathy madam should be alright from her health and mental worries..my brother should keep her wife jayalakshmi happily. may sairam bless my brother to have good thought and not to torcher his wife jayalakshmi. she should give birth happily by sai's grace. 2. sairam we are keeping seemantham function on April 11th to my brother wife jayalakshmi please bless the function should comeup very well with your blessings and good rush should come for the function. we are not having that much relatives all our neighbours should attend without fail. 3. hema my colleague husband should cure well and should leed a happy life. may sairam my marriage should come up soon by your blessings. 4. let sairam should bless srikanth marriage should come soon the girl's house should give the date and finalise the marriage. 5. let my parents health and mental worries should be alright and they should have peacefull and tension free.• Prayers from SwamiKindly pray for my daughter S.Kavita who is appearing for her 12 th board exam. Also for all the children who are writing their exams in a few months from now.• Srihari's prayerKindly pray for me.USCIS to accept my son Sabarish(3 year old) application for Green Card.Also kindly pray for all the friends whose applications were also improperly rejected by USCIS for no reason.• Aradhana's prayers1.Give my family members and me your guidance and blessings.2.Show me some leela that I may understand.3.May I always show full shraddha and bhakti to my BABA.• Gajanan's prayers.BABA bless gajanan and be with him always and guide him.•Venu's prayers.BABA guide and protect venu in all aspects of life..• Rao annayas prayers.Please protect him and his family always.• Anuradha's prayers.BABA bless Anuradha and Praveen with a child and protect them always. Listen to their prayers.• Padman's prayers.BABA listen to his prayers and guide them in all their decisions in life. Anusha is appearing for her HSE this year, help her to remember and do well in her studies and get good score.• Ravi's prayers.Bless Ravi and his family and protect them always.• Kaminiji's prayers. Look after Kaminiji's health and listen to her prayers for her son and family. Protect and bless them always.• Uma Ram's prayers:1. Ram (Shivaji) : to get a good job with good pay2. Uma Ram : to get a good job3. Janani Ram : to study well• Universal Prayers:BABA bless all your children and help them resolve their issues and help them to grow spiritually and emotionally.• Personal Prayer:•BABA please help me resolve the existing issues and bless us to live peacefully. thanks for helping shantan do well in his studies. Please bless and take of my both children and give them health, happiness, success and prosperity in their life. Help them to grow to be kind and compassionate humans.•Baba please listen to Amalsri's prayers for her mother. Please help her mother recover from her ill health. BABA you are the doctor please listen to these prayers.•Baba listen to Himanshu's prayers:Oh Baba, please bless my Granny and help in reducing her stomach ailments•BABA please help Ameet and pallavi to get good jobs, and settle in their life. Bless them and protect them always and guide them in their life.

Anitha Kandukuri

http://www.angelfire.com/sd/SaidarbarCanberra Click here Search for local singles online @ Lavalife.