IndiaDivine.org

Shirdi Sai Baba gives updesh through Story of 11 Rupees

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear ReadersThis post is in continuation of my yesterdays post .This is second part of the post .Those readers who have not read the first part can read it by clicking here .And other related experience of Shyamdas can be read here .Shyamdas went to Shirdi with in 4 days of receiving the

reply.Baba asked him daily for 11 Rupees that he readily gave, daily for 10 days.Everyday, he would go to Dwarkamayi at about 3.30 in the afternoon and only at that time Baba would ask for dakshina.On the 11th day, as usual, Baba asked for Dakshina.Shyamdas had no money left .He said,"Baba, I have no money left to give you as Dakshina.You tell me where am I to get the money from?.In lieu I offer my 10 Indriyas and mind”. To this Baba replied,"They are mine already .Who are you to give them? Go to Baba Sahib Butti and borrow 11

Rupees and give them to me.” On hearing this, Shyamdas got up to go and got the money .

read the complete Story Here.

© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details --Posted By Manisha.Rautela.Bisht to Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Babas Devotees Experiences | Sai Baba Related all Details at 12/29/2008 09:07:00 AM