IndiaDivine.org

RE: RV: URGENT GUIDANCE NEEDED ON VISITING SHIRDI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jagdish Daswani <jagdishdaswani wrote: My dear HargobindHari Om The Sai Devotees could rent a car from the airportitself (not the yellow cabs) The time to travel to Shirdi would be approx 5 to 6 hours The hotel I recomend is Shradha Park Inn As long as the car is hired from a reputable agency, and the travel is during day, it is safe for the 2 ladies to travel aloneBut, for abundant caution, they must seeka) the drivers nameb) car numberc) name of the car rental agency d) thier telephone numbersThey must then call up thier family "in the presence" of the driver and the agency and give them all the

details They can get Sai Darshan and will be able to touch Sai Samadhi Om Sai Ram Jagdish gobind_daswaniTo: jagdishdaswaniSubject: RV: [sBOI-post] URGENT GUIDANCE NEEDED ON VISITING SHIRDIWed, 1 Jan 2003 22:05:26 -0300 De: En nombre de

Raji SreenivasanEnviado el: jueves, 10 de enero de 2008 2:51Para: Asunto: [sBOI-post] URGENT GUIDANCE NEEDED ON VISITING SHIRDI Sai Ram Brothers and Sisters I need your urgent suggestions on travelling from Mumbai Airport to Shirdi and back. I have visited Shirdi twice before but those times I travelled from friends'

places and without any clue. Now Myself and my teenage daughter want to go alone from Mumbai Airport to Shirdi on 16th Jan (I arrive in Mumbai airport on 16th Jan afternoon around 2pm) and stay in Shirdi 16th night and 17th night and start from Shirdi on 18th Jan around afternoon or so to reach Mumbai airport to catch my midnight flight. I need your best suggestions as to the mode of transport (hiring a cab is not a problem but which cab company to trust etc i have no idea) and also please a hotel (irrespective of its stars) that is quite close to the main Mandir or any other hotel connected to the Sansthan etc.(any phone numbers available for hotel--am not too fussy about accomodation as long as it is generally safe, decent and close to the mandir) Is it ok for two ladies to travel alone in a cab from Mumbai to Shirdi and back from Shirdi to Mumbai airport? What would be the rough cost of the cab fare and any reliable suggestions of a cab

company with phone numbers. Do they allow ladies handbags or small backpacks inside the Samadhi Mandir? If we go in the general queue is it possible to go close to Samadhi of Sai and touch it or do I have to stand at a distance and pray. Kindly help me in getting these details.Thanks to all of you in anticipation. Sai

Ram Usha Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.12/1203 - Release 30/12/2007 11:27Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.12/1203 - Release 30/12/2007 11:27 Live the life in style with MSN Lifestyle. Check out! Try it now!

Messenger blocked? Want to chat? Here is the solution.

Sai Ram thanks for all the Sai brothers and Sisters who have provided me the most useful details for my travel. Thanks once again sai Ram UshaGobind Daswani <gobind_daswani wrote: Jagdish Daswani <jagdishdaswani (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote: My dear HargobindHari Om The Sai Devotees could rent a car from the airportitself (not the yellow cabs) The time to travel

to Shirdi would be approx 5 to 6 hours The hotel I recomend is Shradha Park Inn As long as the car is hired from a reputable agency, and the travel is during day, it is safe for the 2 ladies to travel aloneBut, for abundant caution, they must seeka) the drivers nameb) car numberc) name of the car rental agency d) thier telephone numbersThey must then call up thier family "in the presence" of the driver and the agency and give them all the details They can get Sai Darshan and will be able to touch Sai Samadhi Om Sai Ram Jagdish gobind_daswani (AT) (DOT) co.inTo: jagdishdaswani (AT) hotmail (DOT) comSubject: RV: [sBOI-post] URGENT GUIDANCE NEEDED ON VISITING SHIRDIWed, 1 Jan 2003 22:05:26 -0300 De: En nombre de Raji SreenivasanEnviado el: jueves, 10 de enero de 2008 2:51Para: Asunto: [sBOI-post] URGENT GUIDANCE NEEDED ON VISITING SHIRDI Sai Ram Brothers and Sisters I need your urgent suggestions on travelling from Mumbai Airport to Shirdi and back. I have visited Shirdi twice before but those times I travelled from friends' places and without any clue. Now Myself and my teenage daughter want to go alone from Mumbai Airport to Shirdi on 16th Jan (I arrive in Mumbai airport on 16th Jan afternoon around 2pm) and stay in Shirdi 16th night and 17th night and start from

Shirdi on 18th Jan around afternoon or so to reach Mumbai airport to catch my midnight flight. I need your best suggestions as to the mode of transport (hiring a cab is not a problem but which cab company to trust etc i have no idea) and also please a hotel (irrespective of its stars) that is quite close to the main Mandir or any other hotel connected to the Sansthan etc.(any phone numbers available for hotel--am not too fussy about accomodation as long as it is generally safe, decent and close to the mandir) Is it ok for two ladies to travel alone in a cab from Mumbai to Shirdi and back from Shirdi to Mumbai airport? What would be the rough cost of the cab fare and any reliable suggestions of a cab company with phone numbers. Do they allow ladies handbags or small backpacks inside the Samadhi Mandir? If we go in the general queue is it possible to go close to Samadhi of Sai and touch it or do I have to stand at a distance and pray. Kindly help me in getting these details.Thanks to all of you in anticipation. Sai Ram Usha Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.12/1203 - Release 30/12/2007 11:27Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.12/1203 - Release 30/12/2007 11:27 Live the life in style with MSN Lifestyle. Check out! Try it now! Messenger blocked? Want to chat? Here is the solution.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.