IndiaDivine.org

Amrit Vani CD's - MP 3 format.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Is it possible to send the soft copy of the said cd's Jai sai ramsaiguna ranjan <gunaranjan812001 wrote: sairam my name is saigunaranjan my mail address is V.Saigunaranjan "Sai-Sadan",K-2 May Flower Garden, Srinivasa Avenue Road, R.A.Puram, Chennai 600028 Mobile no 9940227131 monakarihalu <monakarihalu > Sent: Monday, 18 June, 2007 2:42:18 PM Re: Amrit Vani CD's - MP 3

format. Om Sai Ram,I am enclosing my Address for Sai Amrit Vani CD.Thanks in advanceMonaD-503Krishna Apra ResidencySec-61Near Sai Temple Noida-201307> --- ashok ram <ashokramkumar@ ...> wrote:> > > Dear Brothers and Sisters,> > Om Sri Sai RAm,> > > > I see from the mails that many devotees need the Sri> > Sai Amrit Vani CD within India. I had previously> > offered to send the said CD MP3 format to devotees> > who need it. This is the same copy which Brother> > Makhija had sent me. Its with his permission I am> > volunteering to send copies of the CD to devotees> > who> > need. Hence i request my brother and sisters with in> > India, who are in need of Sri Sai Amrit Vani CD to> > sent me their addresses, so that I can sedn them the>

> CD's at no cost at all.> > May Sadguru Sai nath bless us all> > regards> > Ashok Ram KUmar> > > > > > > >> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____________ ___> > Expecting? Get great news right away with email> > Auto-Check. > > Try the Mail Beta.> >> http://advision. webevents. / mailbeta/ newmail_tools. html> > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new> http://in.answers. /> Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage on Mail. Click here for happy ending!