IndiaDivine.org

Its a miracle

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello devotees,

I just want to share my experience that had happened couple of days ago.

My right ear was bothering me as if there was some water accumilation there.(but

there was nothing there)

I used the earbuds but I used it gently . All of a suddent I started hearing a

consistent beeping noice -day and night with which I became so restless. It was

so constant and

annoying and I couldnt concentrate on anything. I was worried to go to doctors

since

they might ask me to do exray,scanning etc. I had for 2 days nonstop. I didnt

know

what to do. I believe in Baba but I want to be honest here, because my belief is

sometimes

like roller coaster. But then I stood in front of his huge picture that night

and prayed honestly that he is the only saver for me and took udi (that I got

from temple, I live in Pittsburgh,PA)

I spread it throught my right ear hoping that it would help me and went to bed.

When I woke up next day morning I was completely out of that 'annoying noice'

I was sooo surprised and happy that not only my ear got corrected and for sure I

know that

Baba is on my side.

With all this I can say only one thing , though we might not feel his presence

all the time(some are so blessed that they could) I am sure he is watching us

and wil

rescue us when there is a real need and improve our bakthi towards him.

Thanks for reading this and I am sure Baba will be with us all.

Thanks

Raji

Sai Ram,It is so true that Swami helps us in the subtlest way possible for the smallest of problems. Yesterday i had the good fortune of meeting a Sai devotee. He confessed that he was a non believer. He happened to accompany his brother, several years ago for some surgery for the brother to Sathya Sai hospital at Puttaparthi. The surgery didnot take place. However, they returned home with this gentleman have turned into a strong devotee of Swami. His brother still is a non believer. The miracle in this case he told me was how by merely steeping on the holy soil of Puttaparthi transformed him into a firm believer. He gradually became less aggressive, more loving. Love has becoem the centre point of his life he told me with tears in his eyes- love for Swami, love for animals, love for fellow beings.

When I asked him to tell me about the miracles in his life, he looked at me and said that they could only be experienced and not described as there was no proof for any of his experiences. a simple example he gave me was that in a bus he was standing and travelling. the bus took a sharp turn and he would have fallen. just then he felt that someone was standing and physically supporting his body till the bus righted itself. He has been fortunate to have experienced  similar things in his every day life- things that he KNOWS are indicators of the divine presence of Sai Baba in his life.

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 10:10 PM, govindarajan.raji <govindarajan.raji wrote:

Hello devotees,

I just want to share my experience that had happened couple of days ago.

My right ear was bothering me as if there was some water accumilation there.(but there was nothing there)

I used the earbuds but I used it gently . All of a suddent I started hearing a

consistent beeping noice -day and night with which I became so restless. It was so constant and

annoying and I couldnt concentrate on anything. I was worried to go to doctors since

they might ask me to do exray,scanning etc. I had for 2 days nonstop. I didnt know

what to do. I believe in Baba but I want to be honest here, because my belief is sometimes

like roller coaster. But then I stood in front of his huge picture that night and prayed honestly that he is the only saver for me and took udi (that I got from temple, I live in Pittsburgh,PA)

I spread it throught my right ear hoping that it would help me and went to bed.

When I woke up next day morning I was completely out of that 'annoying noice'

I was sooo surprised and happy that not only my ear got corrected and for sure I know that

Baba is on my side.

With all this I can say only one thing , though we might not feel his presence all the time(some are so blessed that they could) I am sure he is watching us and wil

rescue us when there is a real need and improve our bakthi towards him.

Thanks for reading this and I am sure Baba will be with us all.

Thanks

Raji

-- laxmi