IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together --2nd Lot of Letters/requests and the prayers during Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For 29th Jan 2009

Jai Sai Ram

We consider letters received upto Wednesday evening (Indian Standard Time). It you want to participate, please write accordingly to the email address veena_gupta_2000 .

Devotees sending letters for prayers should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani?

Following are the letters received. for 29th Jan 2009.

Mrs. Gupta (Sai Maa) will pray for all at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra at Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi. when the feeling of presence of Baba is very strong.

I have omitted those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject. Please write your letter/requests only on email id veena_gupta_2000 and to get the attention please write Sri Sai Amrit Vani and/or Private or confidential also in the Subject.

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

31. "call Connect India" <callconnect_india............

prayer request

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 9:30 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Ashok Ji and Veena Ji, Please include the names mentioned below in the prayers of this Thursday i.e., January 29th, 2009. We will all recite the Sai Amrit Vani at our residences respectively.

Ritesh Arora (Delhi)

Mrs Ashu Arora (Delhi)

Ananya Arora (Delhi)

Ashish Anand (Delhi)

Priya Anand (Delhi)

Tanush Anand (Delhi)

Mrs Parveen Arora (Amritsar)

Prince Arora (Amritsar)

Aarti Arora (Amritsar)

Regards

Ritesh Arora

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

32. "Sridevi Vakkalanka" <sridevi_vakkalanka...............

Please include my name for January 29th Amritvani recital

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 8:19 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena/Ashokji,Please include my name for the Amritvani recital this Thursday.I am currently pregnant and praying that my baby grow healthy without any problems. I will be reciting Sai Amritvani at my house in Dallas TX on the 29th. My name is Sridevi Vakkalanka.Thank you for including my name. Best regards,Sridevi A Vakkalanka

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

33. "geetha ramaiah" <shirdisaidasi..........

Shri Sai Amrit Vani

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 11:29 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram

Saashtaang Namaskar to my beloved Veena Ma and Ashokji!

Pujya Ashokji and Veenaji,

By Your Blessing and Babajee's Blessing,I have been reciting Shri Sai Amrit Vani and it has been a beautiful,peaceful experience.Maaji,Can you please say a little prayer for my daughters,Shreyasi and Sushmitha?Please pray that they will have good,kind and spiritual partners and that they with their husbands will do good in this world..I know Babaji sees everything and will always take care of His children.But when we have the fortune to know such blessed children of Baba ,it will be a honour to have you and Maaji offer a prayer for us.Thank you so very much.

I pray to Babaji to bless you and Maaji with a long happy,healthy and prosperous and spirituallly rewarding life together.

Your spiritual daughter,

geetha from Canada.

34. "vineetha yatheesh" <vineethayatheesh..........

SAI AMRIT VANI ON 29/1/09

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 11:10 AM

"VEENA GUPTA" <veena_gupta_2000

SAIRAM Veenama & Ashokji,

Please include my name for this weeks Sai Amrit Vani. I will recite the same in the morning with Satcharita parayan.

Veenama, please pray for my sons Yadhu Krishnan & Shivendhu to get more concentration in their studies to score good marks in their exams. I am worried about their studies. Kindly request Baba to be with them, guide them and protect them ever. Please ...

Thank you very much for your selfless service. May Baba give you peace & prosperity ever.

VineethaYatheesh, Ajman, UAE

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

35. "Sreeja Minni" <sreeja_minni..........

Pls include our family names for the Amritvani prayers to be held on 29th jan 2009

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 10:59 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashok uncle & Sai maa,

Wish you a Happy and prosperous New Year,Thanks a lot for the seva you are doing for the well being of all sai devotees .

pls include my sister family names for the coming sai amritvani prayers to be held on 29th January 2009 they will recite for Amritvani at their local time in chicago

My brother-in-law should be assigned with a project and good career ahead which he is waiting for all his hardwork for his carrer should come true with all baba blessings

My sister facing lot of tentions regarding their future and problems created by her in-law and sister-in -law

Baba pls set every thing which is only possible by you ,need ur support and helping hand in this critical situation.

They will recite for Sai Amritvani at their local time in chicago

Anatha Krishna

Dhana Lakshmi

Srija

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

36. "sajilivij" <vij.sajili..........

prayer for husbands job

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 10:46 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram veenaji and ashok uncle,

Kindly include my name in this Thursday ie 29th jan. please pray for my husband that he gets success in the interview for which he,ll be going to Bombay and is schedule on 2nd feb. I,ll be reciting sai amritvani and sai satcharit at my place on 29th feb here at Dubai. Thanks and regards,

Sajili vij.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

37. "madhavi ambathi" <madhaviambathi.............

Request to include us in Sai Amrit Vani Babas prayers on 29th jan

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 10:16 AM

"Jai sai Ram" <veena_gupta_2000

Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai

Dear Veenama and Ashokji,

Please include us in your prayers on Jan 29th. I will recite Sai Amrit Vani and Satcharita here on that day. Babas leelas are amazing, he is protecting us in the ways we dont know and cant imagine. Blessed are we who are able to experience his leelas and live remembering Baba. We had good gathering and recited Sai Amrit Vani on 22nd jan last thursday and it went very well. May baba bless us so that we can keep praying him and lead our life. Veenaji please pray baba for my residency position, kids, my husbands health, job, and problems we are facing get solved. Pray baba to bless us and allow us to lead our life believing and praying Baba.

Thank you for your kindness to include us in Babas Prayer

Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai.

Jai Sai Ram,

Madhavi Giri,

Vienna, VA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

38. "HariniSrinivas" <harinisrinivas.........

Amritvani prayers on Jan 29th '09

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 11:48 AM

"Ashok Ji Veena Ji" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji n Ashok jiHearty Pranams!!Please include me and my husbandHarini & Srinivas Kanchanavally- LosAngeles-Californiafor Sai AmritVani prayers on Jan 29th '09

We shall listen and recite Sai Amritvani and also read SAI CHARITRA from our place. OM SAI RAM HariniSrinivas

39. "ZUTSHI's" <zutshi_anil_k............

Re: Let us pray together -- 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 3:55 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashok Gupta Ji,

Sai Ram,

From Ananya, Sahana, Rita and Anil Zutshi from New Milford, CT, USA

Please submit our prayer to Baba as follows.

Baba, I had started reading Sai Amrit Vani and my prayer was included in January 8th as well as 15th prayers. It seems something has gone wrong as my whole house was burned on 1/14/09 in front of my eyes. Nothing could be saved. It seems you have burnt all our past sins and we need to start life a fresh. Baba please now Bless us all so that we could face this turmoil and succeed. Baba please.

Sai Ram

Anil & Rita Zutshi

Sahana & Ananya Zutshi

40. "Lisa Stewart" <shivagauri_hari_om.............

Sai Amrit Prayers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 9:55 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Lisa Stewart will be listening to Sai Amrit prayers on 29th January in England.Please pray that Philip Milburn be kind to Lisa Stewart and Dale, Fern and Holly Stewart and get back in a loving relationship with Lisa instead of casting her aside. That Lisa and her children be strong and filled with love and co-operating with one another.That Philip, Lisa and the children be filled with Light and hope and be kind to all people.ThankyouWith LoveShivagauri

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

41. "Siva Vepa" <sivakvepa............

Please include me in Sri Sai Amritvani this thursday!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 9:35 PM

"Veena Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Ashokji and Veenaji,Could you please include my name in Sri Sai Amrit Vani this thursday Jan 29th 2009. I will recite and listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani at my home. Thank you so muchWarm RegardsSiva Vepa, Olympia, WA,

USA

42. "Ramkumar Thirumangalam" <ramkumar_t_s............

Sai Amrit Vani

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 12:21 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashok Uncle Ji and Veena MaThe following will be reciting the Sai Amrit Vani this Thursday, January 29th, 2009.=======================================Ramkumar and Sankari Ramkumar Chantilly, VA USAMrs. Lalitha Subramanian, Chennai, India.Sivakumar, Sydney, Australia. Please include the above names and the following names in your prayers.======================================N.SubramanianT S. Ravishankar and ShyamalaSowmya SangeethaSriram(Chennai India)SaikripaS. Prema(Chantilly, VA,USA)ChitraRamesh Iyer(Abudhabi UAE) May Sai's Grace and Karuna be with one and all. Samastha Loka Sukhino Bhavanthu! RegardsRamkumar

43. "arra mai" <asm_sudha.............

Please include our names for the prayers on 29th January

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 11:11 PM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji n Ashok jiHearty PranamsI wish you a very happy new year.Please include my name and my husband name. arra sudhamai and anji devarapalliMminneapolis-Minnesotafor Sai AmritVani prayers on 29th Januaryshall listen and recite the same from our place.OM SAI RAM sudhamai

44. "shyam manohar" <shyamavitta.............

Shri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer request for Thursday 29th Jan. '09

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 10:18 PM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear AshokJi and VeenaJi,

Sai Ram.

Thanks for including our name and also praying for us in the last thursday Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers.

Kindly include our names as under and also pray for us on Thursday 29th Jan. Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers:

Asha S. Manohar - Daughter, Palghat, Kerala

Akash S. Manohar - Son, Amrita Puri, Kollam, Kerala.

Shyam Manohar, Dubai, U.A.E.

Girija S. Manohar , Dubai, U.A.E.

2. I (Shyam Manohar) will listen Sai Amrit Vani and read Sai Satcharita on the day.

With Pranams.

Shyam

45. "Basanthie Sewsunker" <Sewsunkerb...........

Sai Amrit Vani pooja

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 1:02 AM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

OM SAI RAM UNCLE ASHOK AND AUNTY VEENA!

May you be richly blessed for your divine seva. Please add my name to the list for Thursday 29 January. I will be reciting it.

Basanthie Sewsunker - Verulam - South Africa

With Sai regards

Bessie SewsunkerAssistant AdministratorInformation Systems & TechnologyUniversity of KwaZulu-Natal (Westville Campus)Private Bag X54001Durban 4000SOUTH AFRICA

46. "Sunita Param" <sunisridhar..........

Prayer Request

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 12:54 AM

Sai Ram Ashok ji/Veena ji,

Please include our names in this weeks Amrit Vani Prayers(Jan 29th). I will be reciting Amrit Vani and reading the Sai Satcharita from my home in Mumbai.

Thanks

Sunita Sridhar

47. "veena shravanthi" <shravanthi.gvs..........

Saiamrithavani

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 2:59 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji and ashokji,

First of all I want to offer my namaskarams for both of you. I pray to Baba to bless you with strength and wisdom to do good things for the society as you have been successfully doing for last several years.Please include OUR names for Sri Sai Amrit Vani. We will be reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani.ON 29th Jan 09 .Please pray for my father illhealth and unbearable financial conditions and also pray for my job so that I can takecare of my parents,we are also looking forward for our reembersement money,Baba pls help us in clearing debts and make my mother father and brother live happily with peace.I will be listening to the Amrit Vani prayers myself on this day and also one of my far relative is in critical condition please pray for her.

following name : G.chandrasekhar(my father)Hyderabad

G.vijayalakshmi(my mother)Hyderabad

G.srihari(my brother)Hyderabad

-- May sai bless all.JAI SAI RAM!

Thanks and RegardsVeena Shravanthi

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

48. "Harsha Dave" <harshaadave..........

Let us pray together --Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra. for 29th January 2009, Thursday

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 1:13 AM

Dear Sai Mata and Ashokji,

I confirm that I will recite tomorrow, Thursday 29th January 2009, the Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra from 9:00-10:00am and from 11:00am-12:00noon at my work place in Nairobi, and after 7:00pm at home, in Nairobi.

I humbly request for my prayers to be submitted to BABA's holy charan as follows:

1. Name: HARSHA ASHOK DAVE, ASHOK DAVE-husband, & SHALINI PINAKINI ASHOK DAVE -(shalini pinakini - daughter)2. My place: NAIROBI, KENYA3. My prayer. 1) SHALINI PINAKINI A. DAVE GETS STRAIGHT 8 A stars and As in her IGCSE O level Mocks to be taken in March and final exams to be taken in May-June 2009.

2) SHALINI PINAKINI A. DAVE TO GET PLACE IN A GOOD SCHOOL IN UK IN BRENT AREA - receives sponsorship by the SWAMINARAYAN SIXTH FORM SCHOOL BASED ON her results it may be - so we dont need to pay fees.

3) ASHOK TO OBTAIN INDEFINITE SETTLEMENT STAMP AT THE UK for permanent settlement and so same for Shalini. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY AND SAI NATH BLESS YOU. SAI RAM

Harsha Dave.

49. "ANIRUDH BHARDWAJ" <anirudh108........

READING Shree Sai Amrith Vani and Shree Sai Satcharitra (partly) on 29th Jan 2009 in Mumbai

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 5:55 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Veena Aunti ji and Ashok Uncle ji,JAI SAI RAM I will be READING Shree Sai Amrith Vani and Shree Sai Satcharitra (partly) on 29th Jan 2009 in Mumbai Please include my name in the Prayer List. Koti Koti Pranam to SHREE SHIRDI SAI BABA and many thanks to BABA for his Krupa and Aashirwad on me.Expressing Gratitude to you Auntie - Sai Maa for your prayers and good wishes. Seeking Baba's Eternal Love, Blessings and Grace on me and all in my family. OM SAI SHREE SAI JAI JAI SAI With Regards, Anirudh Bhardwaj , Mumbai

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

End of 2nd Lot of letters