IndiaDivine.org

Divine Guru and Guru Dakshina

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

How to experience a True Guru? How can One find him? You need not find him, time will come when he showers his grace on you. as Swami says: "After several lives of search, Purification,Service and Self sacrifice a soul will be fortunate enough to get connected to a god realised Master. Having served the master with Devotion and Love the Master will shower the God realisation on the aspirant soul at an appropriate time. " Once you are in the circle of such a Guru, every act of yours is taken care of by himself. but for that what all you need to do. But when Will that time come? Once a person is reasanably satisfied with minimum needs of food,shelter and reasanable happyness through various desires he will become a Jignasi (Aspirant to know) of the universe and it's nature. It is a long process

however. when such a desire comes to the disciple the guru automatically takes the responsibilty of clearing his obstacles just as said in the previous question. But for this the disciple has to surrender his mind and soul completely to guru. only when he does, he is blessed by the guru with his full grace which makes him a sampurna gnana swaroopa, the ultimate soul itself and hence the realization: "I am the Atma." i.e. "I am Brahman(m)." What can be the guru dakshina we can give to Swami, Our Divine Guru ? Bhagawan sang this bhajan when he declared himself as incarnation of the DIVINE. "Manasa bhajare guru charanamDustara bhava saagara charanamGuru maharaj guru Jai Jai Sai natha sadguru Jai Jai" “Real gurus are to be worshipped not by ‘dakshina’ (offering fruits, wealth, etc.) but by "pradakshina" (circumambulation), that is, by

revering them with heart and soul.” So as we sing “Manasa Bhajare Gurucharanam” , let’s adore Him and demonstrate our love to Him by living up to His message. Let our love for Him translate into love for all beings, let love flow whenever we see a fellow human being, let us feel one with His creation, then one day indubitably we will be one with Him. Then, the guru, the disciple, the path and the goal – all would have become one!!!! How lucky are we to have him living along with all of us. Take this opportunity and fulfill it to the greatest level. This is what Swami says: “Your mission has begun. Those are My words to you, My devotees. Each of you has a unique and valuable part to play in this lifetime. Only those whom I have called can serve Me. My Mission has now reached that point in time when each one of you has work to do. This planet has a purpose

in the great galaxy in which it is held. That purpose is now unfolding before our eyes. I call upon you to radiate the devotional Love within you so that its unseen power will envelop all who come into your orbit. To successfully perform your part, always remain centred upon Me. Allow yourself to impart that purity of heart within you to all human beings and all living creatures, and do not reach for the fruits of your work.” " Adi aina anta maina andani vedantamaina anta neelo vundannavuPanditulaku pamarulaku bhogulaku yogalaku bhakti mulam okate nannavusahana taruvu andinchina shanti phalam neevuguruvulake sadguruvainaavu " " The beginning, the end, the essence of vedas and the beyond everything is in you. One may be a scholar, ignorant or a yogi. whoever it is, the path to reaching him is the only one. you are an embodiment of peace which is the

fruit of a patience tree. Indeed you are the GURU of gurus. Oh my lord., i take this oppurtunity to offer my heartiest offerings of my mind, soul and thoughts at your lotus feet." Source : Taken from various Discourses of Bhagawan over the Years. Om Sai Ram

Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. Click here for happy ending.