IndiaDivine.org

Conversations With God: Part 15

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

-------------------

NDW: Oh my! This is scarily simple...tell me more.

God: You are systematically destroying your environment, then pointing to so-called disasters as God's cruel hoax or plan. You have played the hoax on yourself, and it is your ways which are cruel. I am nothing but Joy, Truth and Love. The moment you started making choices away from joy, truth and love, you began to diverge from My path.

NDW: How can we change this now?

God: You can end war tomorrow. You can stop your destructive habits. Simply. Easily. All it takes is for all of you to agree. If you can't stop killing each other, how can you ask with folded fists for divine intervention? But will you do it? I can't do anything for you that you will not do for yourself.

NDW: But even people who make choices in the direction of joy, truth and love get hit by a truck, or mugged by a robber, or raped by a maniac. Why?

God: Accidents happen because certain elements of the life process come together in a particular way at a particular time with particular results - which you choose to call unfortunate. That is why mystic Masters remain undisturbed in the face of unfortunate accidents.

NDW: I have searched for the path to God all my life, and I feel like I found it - but it does not sound like a conversation with God.

God: You want bells and whistles?

NDW: You know there would be folks that would call this entire conversation a blasphemy.

God: You have this idea that God only shows up in certain ways. That is a dangerous idea. God is in the laughter as much as in the sadness; in the bitter as much as in the sweet; in the profane as much as in the profound. Nothing exists without a reason understood and approved by God.

NDW: How can this be? Then what of the evil which has been created by man?

-----------------

Om Sai Ram!