IndiaDivine.org

2 Divine Letters to Students - 1980

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Accept my Love and Blessings. What is morality in the hands of a philosopher? A good deal depends on the definition of the morality especially in the hands of a philosopher. If he looks upon morality as only a convenience imposed by common consent by the people on themselves, the philosopher would presumably attach very little importance to moral issues arising in that connection.

If on the other hand, his views lead him to look upon morality as something more than a convenience of life, as having a basis more fundamental and rooted in eternal verities, then naturally the importance of morality to him would be very great. It is purely a question of definition and attitude. My Love and Blessings to all.Baba28.2.1980---------

How are all of you? Truth is that which does not hold anyone in dissatisfaction but elevates one to more genuine form of happiness, until its Absolute state is reached. It is not contradicted by any other experience and does not point to the existence of any thing better or higher than it. That which never changes and is unrestricted by anything is Truth.Physical Science is objective and cannot lead to the Absolute Truth, but Spiritual Science or Brahma Vidya can lead to the Absolute Truth. GOD alone is Truth, all others are mere dust. Do you agree? Yes, GOD alone is real and great; everything else is unreal and valueless. There is nothing second to GOD. Live in GOD.My Love to all.Baba.7.3..1980