IndiaDivine.org

Kings among Men

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

AUM SAI RAM

Dear All,

Bhagawan Baba, our Mata- Pita –Guru says to our youth:

"I want you to be leaders to protect the world. I want you to be leaders- leaders like lions. Lions are Kings. I want you to be Kings among Man."

The Sri Sathya Sai Service Organisation of Mauritius and the National Youth Wing held its Pre- World Youth Conference today, Sunday 25 March 2007, at the Wooton Sai Centre, Mauritius under the theme "Ideal Sai Youth- Messengers of Sai Love."

It was also an opportune occasion to celebrate the Tenth anniversary of the birth of the Youth Wing in the World's Sri Sathya Sai Organisation.

A full day program, with presentations by the National Youth Co-ordinator, Brother V. K .Heerea, the National Chairman, Brother D. Nathoo and other prominent speakers, workshops and a breathtaking Cultural Program by the National Youth Wing which culminated in a beautiful Sega folkloric dance, made the day of one and all. The enthusiasm and work put in by the Youth Wing was verily remarkable and laudable.

We pray to Bhagawan Baba to shower His choicest blessings on all the youth around the world and to make their participation in the forthcoming Conference a memorable one.

At the Lotus Feet of Sai

Anita