IndiaDivine.org

Need Info: BHAJAN CENTERS RUNNING IN THE CITY BRAMPTON OF PROVINCE-ONTARIO,CANADA.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sai Ram Years ago when I was in Toronto I used to attend Bhajans @ Andrea Kibedi's house In Toronto, She used to take my parents to Vasudev Maharaj family centre & also Toronto University centre. You can try white pages for Sai centres in Ontario. Yours In SaiSeva NavinBHATT JANAKKUMAR <deepjanak wrote: SAI RAM SIR, COULD U PLEASE LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE BHAJAN CENTERS RUNNING IN THE CITY BRAMPTON OF

PROVINCE-ONTARIO,CANADA. I WOULD B MUCH THANKFUL OF U IF U COULD LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE REQUIRED INFORMATION. BECAUSE BEFORE I WAS LIVING IN INDIA,GUJARAT WHERE I WAS USED TO TAKE UP ACTIVE PART IN THE BHAGAVAN SHREE SATHYA SAI BABA SEVA ORGANISATION. BUT NOW I HAVE BEEN IMMIGRATED TO CANADA AND LIVING IN BRAMPTON CITY OF ONTARIO PROVINCE. MY POSTAL ZIPCODE IS L6W3N2. THANK YOU, SAI RAM 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Bring your gang together - do your thing. Start your group.

SAI RAM There is a large Sai Centre in Brampton, Ontario. One Mr. Mohd. Yousef and his wife are leading.You could contact them at 905-456-3149It used to be run at their home till recently, but I believe lately, it is moved to a School. You will be guided by Mr. Yousef. Their Son Mr Aroon Yousef is

National Youth leader and there will be plenty of Seva opportunities, I

am sure for you. Sai RamOn 12/01/2008, S.T. Pathy <stpathy wrote:

Sai Ram,

Please contact Bro. Pradeepan, on e mail address , pradeepan.mahalingam

or phone (905) 454 3149

You could also check on website : WWW.sathyasai.ca, and click on -Ontario Region 1 (SW Ontario).

S. Pathy

deepjanakDate: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 00:28:00 +0000[sBOI-post] Need Info: BHAJAN CENTERS RUNNING IN THE CITY BRAMPTON OF PROVINCE-ONTARIO,CANADA.

SAI RAM SIR,

COULD U PLEASE LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE BHAJAN CENTERS RUNNING IN THE CITY BRAMPTON OF PROVINCE-ONTARIO,CANADA.

I WOULD B MUCH THANKFUL OF U IF U COULD LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE REQUIRED INFORMATION. BECAUSE BEFORE I WAS LIVING IN INDIA,GUJARAT WHERE I WAS USED TO TAKE UP ACTIVE PART IN THE BHAGAVAN SHREE SATHYA SAI BABA SEVA ORGANISATION. BUT NOW I HAVE BEEN IMMIGRATED TO CANADA AND LIVING IN BRAMPTON CITY OF ONTARIO PROVINCE. MY POSTAL ZIPCODE IS L6W3N2.

THANK YOU, SAI RAM

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Books, DVD's, gadgets, music and more.

Shop online with Sympatico / MSN Shopping today!

-- --LOVE ALL - SERVE ALLLove in thought is truth. " " Love in feeling is peace. "

" Love in understanding is non-violence. " " Love in action is right action."