last night, for some reason, i just wanted to look at

the moon. hoping that maybe baba will be there. so

i went to look at the moon. i saw baba's face int eh

moon. i saw sai shiva.. that is the thought that came

into my mind. it was sai shiva. i saw OM also. as i

was looking at the moon..seemed like more and more

things were appearing in the moon. i was very happy

to have baba's darshan.

i am yearning to have baba's physical darshan.

om sai ram

amrit

sai bless us all.. we love you baba.

baba is sooo sweet...

--- veena_gupta_2000 <veena_gupta_2000

wrote:

> Dear Sai devotees

>

> Jai Sai Ram

>

> How many of us could see Sai Baba's face on

> the moon? Please

> write your experience.

>

> Ashok Gupta

>

>

>

Dear Embodyment of BABA, This is wonderful play of His. As soon as I read the message that Baba is giving Divine Darshan in the Moon, I went outside to have His Divine Darshan! But I could not see anything for 3 or 4 minutes. As usual I got worried and started to come inside the room. Knowing my agony Baba, Suddenly gave me the internal urge to see once again. To my wonderful scintilation from top to bottom of body, He Gave His Divine Darshan for as long as I got see Him.( Approx. 5 mts.) Then with full of tears in my eyes due to joy, I rushed to PC to draft this to all Wonderful Embodyments of BABA. BABA is always with us. He is Omnipresent, Omnipotent. May His Grace be showered on the entire Universe! K.Ram

narayanan, (U.A.E) 10.44 pm 24.10.07 veena_gupta_2000 <veena_gupta_2000 wrote: Dear Sai devoteesJai Sai RamHow many of us could see Sai Baba's face on the moon? Please write your experience.Ashok Gupta

Dear Sai brothers and sisters,

I am from Chennai. We were able to see our Beloved Sai Baba in the moon. It's

really a wonderful experience. As soon as we saw we passed on this message to

other devotees. They had also has the same experience. Sairam.

Regards,

Sashisudha

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.

sai ram dear ashokji & veenaji pls pray for me this thursday , i am waiting very eagerly for my increment which is due from past three to four months and would also request you pray for me for Sri saibaba to shower his blessings on me. to show me some sign of indication for my wandering mind with so many tension. so that my tensions get solved. i have got much beliefin him, but i do not have time to pray due my work pressure regards priyaveena_gupta_2000 <veena_gupta_2000 wrote: Dear

Sai devotees Jai Sai Ram How many of us could see Sai Baba's face on the moon? Please write your experience. Ashok Gupta

Flying to Bangalore or Bhopal? Search for tickets here.

Dear Priya,

I request you to never say I do not have time for Prayers who is Ultimately giving you everything in this world. Just for increment sake, you can request Divine Didi for seeking Blessings of her

and pray on your behalf but you have no time to spend couple of minutes to the Divine.

I am sorry to hear such statements from the Devotees who Belives in Baba.

May Almighty Relieve your tension and enlighten you with Wisdom of Divine in abundance

Jai Sai Ram!!!!

Ravinder Thota

Canada

-

priya parameswar

Thursday, October 25, 2007 1:17 AM

Re: Seen Baba's face on the Moon?

sai ramdear ashokji & veenajipls pray for me this thursday , i am waiting very eagerly for my increment which is due from past three to four monthsand would also request you pray for me for Sri saibaba to shower his blessings on me. to show me some sign of indication for my wandering mind with so many tension. so that my tensions get solved. i have got much beliefin him, but i do not have time to pray due my work pressureregardspriyaveena_gupta_2000 <veena_gupta_2000 wrote:

Dear Sai devoteesJai Sai RamHow many of us could see Sai Baba's face on the moon? Please write your experience.Ashok Gupta

Sai Ram,

As soon as i checked these mails regarding baba's

darshan in moon.. at around 10:50 PM i went out n

looked into the moon with complete faith that I could

definetely C my baba in the moon.

And baba read by thoughts and fulfilled my wish.

Iam veryyy glad to say u people that i was able to

have darshan of sainath in moon for about 30min.. i

was just staring at the moon and was completely

satisfied with the darshan i had.

May baba bless all his devotees the same way always

SRI ANANTHAKOTI BRAHMANDA NAYAKA RAJADHI RAJA YOGI

RAJA PARABRAHMA SRI SATCHITHANANDA SADGURU SAINATH

MAHARAJ KI JAI......

Regards,

Soujanya

--- " satheesh.J " <sathsapna27 wrote:

> Om Sai Ram,

> *

> SAIBABA ON THE

> MOON*

>

> This is a fantastic discussion going on all over the

> world. Well exactly at

> 11.00pm yesterday my friend Sriram called me to come

> to terrace to see sai

> baba on the moon.. then I gone to the terrace and

> saw the moon by lying

> down.. to my surprise I saw him clearly for 8

> minutes. First 6 minutes he

> looked like his young age say 20's picture and the

> rest 2 minutes he looked

> like the 70's picture. I have confirmed the picture

> with few guys who were

> there with me along in the terrace.

>

> *Bagwan's Leela is again to our eyes all thro' the

> world. May Baba bless you

> all ever !!*

>

> Thank you...

> Om Sai Ram.

> Satheesh.J

> (998.635.0850)

> Malleshwaram - Bangalore.03

>

>

> On 10/24/07, veena_gupta_2000

> <veena_gupta_2000 wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sai devotees

> >

> > Jai Sai Ram

> >

> > How many of us could see Sai Baba's face on the

> moon? Please

> > write your experience.

> >

> > Ashok Gupta

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> Best Regards,

> Satheesh.J (998.635.0850)

>

> " For achieving anything in life, two things are

> essential: firm faith and

> pure love. " - Shiba.

>

>

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

dear brother i did not say i do not have couple of minutes to pray, i do think of Sai always in my mind an i have his portrait right in front of my desk. i always find time to light the lamp and close my eye for two minutes to pray. and i do go to sai's temple daily with out fail for your kind infomation and this is truth what i mentioned was i do not have time to recite amrit vani and long prayers on auspicious days. pls forgive me for not mentioning properly in my mail. how i forget the almighty who has given me so much in life. i wanted to people to pray for me on thursdays and i just wonder at people who have seen baba on the moon. regards priyaRavinder Thota <thota wrote: Dear Priya, I request you to never say I do not have time for Prayers who is Ultimately giving you everything in this world. Just for increment sake, you can request Divine Didi for seeking Blessings of her and pray on your behalf but you have no time to spend couple of minutes to the Divine. I am sorry to hear such statements from the Devotees who Belives in Baba. May Almighty Relieve your tension and enlighten you with Wisdom of Divine in abundance Jai Sai

Ram!!!! Ravinder Thota Canada - priya parameswar Thursday, October 25, 2007 1:17 AM Re: Seen Baba's face on the Moon? sai ramdear ashokji & veenajipls pray for me this thursday , i am waiting very eagerly for my increment which is due from past three to four monthsand would also request you pray for me for Sri saibaba

to shower his blessings on me. to show me some sign of indication for my wandering mind with so many tension. so that my tensions get solved. i have got much beliefin him, but i do not have time to pray due my work pressureregardspriyaveena_gupta_2000 <veena_gupta_2000 > wrote: Dear Sai devoteesJai Sai RamHow many of us could see Sai Baba's face on the moon? Please write your experience.Ashok Gupta Flying to Bangalore or Bhopal? Search for tickets here.

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Dear All

Om Sai Ram

Moon was looking more beautifull, shining more

brighter and really heart was feeling to look only at

the moon.

On a phonecall of a friend I came to know abt the

'Darshan' of lord of universe on the moon.

Om Sai Ram

Pankaj Upadhyay,

Indore

http://www.pankajupadhyay.com

--- veena_gupta_2000 <veena_gupta_2000

wrote:

> Dear Sai devotees

>

> Jai Sai Ram

>

> How many of us could see Sai Baba's face on

> the moon? Please

> write your experience.

>

> Ashok Gupta

>

>

>

Astrological Guidence is free of charge in our yohoo group, For private

consultency on any matter would enable me to seek donations for further Research

on Jyotish and help on Education and care of Poor Children. For Details visit

http://www.pankajupadhyay.com.

dear sai freinds, i had posted a message last week about seeing baba in the moon during a dream sequence. i would like to narrate my experience on 25th october 07. at about 8. p m night here in dar es salaam, i purposely came out in the varranda to watch baba n the moon. i watched for about three minutes and suddenly lo behold our beloved baba gave darshan and blessed me with my daughter in law who was also watching. the reaction of my 'bahu' was so much that she started crying. she had never had miracles in life and this was baba blessing her from moon. dear sai freinds i am thankful for informing about darshan. baba bless all. om sai sri sai jai jai sai. pratap

patni.satishsatija1965 <satishsatija1965 wrote: Jai sai ram,It was wonderful experience watching baba's face on the moon.I saw baba's fore head, nose,attractive eyes,chin.Thanx for telling us and please give us blessings as we r starting amrit vani path in group from tomorrow. And thanx for sending Amrit vani books set.

Dear Praya,

When Baba is always installed in your soul and mind. Why you request Didi to pray for you. It was their special request that who so ever chant Sai Amrit Vani in presence or absence , their names will be included in her Prayer.

It is a simple Divine Language of the True Heart and Soul

Please do not misunderstand me and get offended int his regard.

Baba always Bestowed His devotees to the ultimate and we are chasing like Wild Goose chase which is not correct.

I pray Baba to Fulfil all your Good Wishes In Divinity

Regards

Ravinder Thota

Canada

-

priya parameswar

Saturday, October 27, 2007 1:12 AM

dear brotheri did not say i do not have couple of minutes to pray, i do think of Sai always in my mind an i have his portrait right in front of my desk. i always find time to light the lamp and close my eye for two minutes to pray. and i do go to sai's temple daily with out fail for your kind infomation and this is truthwhat i mentioned was i do not have time to recite amrit vani and long prayers on auspicious days.pls forgive me for not mentioning properly in my mail. how i forget the almighty who has given me so much in life. i wanted to people to pray for me on thursdays and i just wonder at people who have seen baba on the moon.regardspriyaRavinder Thota <thota wrote:

Dear Priya,

I request you to never say I do not have time for Prayers who is Ultimately giving you everything in this world. Just for increment sake, you can request Divine Didi for seeking Blessings of her

and pray on your behalf but you have no time to spend couple of minutes to the Divine.

I am sorry to hear such statements from the Devotees who Belives in Baba.

May Almighty Relieve your tension and enlighten you with Wisdom of Divine in abundance

Jai Sai Ram!!!!

Ravinder Thota

Canada

-

priya parameswar

Thursday, October 25, 2007 1:17 AM

sai ramdear ashokji & veenajipls pray for me this thursday , i am waiting very eagerly for my increment which is due from past three to four monthsand would also request you pray for me for Sri saibaba to shower his blessings on me. to show me some sign of indication for my wandering mind with so many tension. so that my tensions get solved. i have got much beliefin him, but i do not have time to pray due my work pressureregardspriyaveena_gupta_2000 <veena_gupta_2000 > wrote:

Dear Sai devoteesJai Sai RamHow many of us could see Sai Baba's face on the moon? Please write your experience.Ashok Gupta

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.