IndiaDivine.org

Questionnaire !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sai Ram Surya Prakash Pati brother

A very thorough and well prepared questionnaire. Congratulations.

I would like you to send some students to get to mix and be with MBA students in Moscow

As you know we have a very big contingent of bhaktas and devotees from all of Russia. I have been giving a lot of information regarding their roots, the Russians who are really our own brothers and sisters. This is proven by Dr Anatoly a genetician who has relentlessly persued and researched haplotypes which are genetic patterned cells of Russian and Indian people from the Indo-Aryan and Slavic region. The devotees and followers of Baba Haiderkhand whose Ashram is now managed by Swamy MuniRaja spoke to me and while we were exchanging pleasantries informed me about the lineage of all Russians to Lord Hanuman. It was in the role of Lord Anjaneya that Lord Hanuman created this lineage and just a mere 1000 years after the advent of Lord Krishna and after these people sought newer pastures...

Their is so much of spiritual history to uncover and a whole world of Oneness to usher in.

Be in touch

All the best for your Research and your pioneering work

Sai's grace His benevolence and all His bounty be with you

yours-n-saifraternity

Nayanika Romanyuk

On 27/08/2007, SURYAPRAKASH PATI <sppati wrote:

Sai Ram to all the devotees present here. I need a help. I am conducting a research on " Negotiating Style across Cultures " with one of my colleagues and aiming for an international publication. The following link will take you to the questionnaire:

http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=768234Please fill it up first. Get at least 10 members from your office to fill it up. Since we are aiming for an " A " class journal, personal ethics and scientific integrity of the respondent are an important factor and Sai Devotees are numero uno in this regard. You can be pretty sure that your response will be used only for academic purpose and will be kept confidential. Regarding me, well I am an old student of Bhagwan Baba and currently pursuing my Doctoral Programme in Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow Campus, in Strategic Management. IIM is the premier business school in India. Waiting for a good and quick response and a big " thank you " in advance;Warm love and regards;Surya -- Surya Prakash PatiAt- FPM 09IIM- Lucknow, Prabandh Nagar Off Sitapur RoadLucknow-226013email - sppatiPh - 09935527100--------------------- A tangible good human being is million times better than a intangible hypothetical God !---------------------- -- sairamnayanika