IndiaDivine.org

Re:Office Boy & Being a Millionaire

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

jobless man applied for the position of "office boy" at Microsoft.The HR manager interviewed him, and then watched him cleaning thefloor as a test."You are employed."He said." Give me your e-mail address and I'll send you theapplication to fill in, as well as date when you may start." The manreplied "But I don't have a computer, neither an email."I'm sorry", said the HR manager, "If you don't have an email, thatmeans you do not exist. And who doesn't exist, cannot have the job."The man left with no hope at all. He didn't know what to do, with only>$10 ( 441.4 INR) in his pocket. He then decided to go to thesupermarket and buy a 10Kg tomato crate.He then sold the tomatoes in a door to door round. In less than twohours, he succeeded to double his capital. He repeated the Operationthree times,

and returned home with $60. ( 2648.4 INR) The manrealized that he can survive by this Way, and started to go everydayearlier, and return late Thus, his money doubled or tripled every day.Shortly, he bought a cart, then a truck, then he had his own fleet ofdelivery vehicles.5 years later, the man is one of the biggest food retailers in the US.He started to plan his family's future, and decided to have a lifeinsurance. He called an insurance broker, and chose a protectionplan. When the conversation was concluded, the broker asked him hisemail. The man replied, "I don't have an email". The broker answeredcuriously, "You don't have an email, and yet have succeeded to buildan empire. Can you imagine what you could have been if you had anemail?!!"The man thought for a while and replied, "Yes, I'd be an office boy atMicrosoft!"Moral of the story:M1 - Internet is not the solution to your life.M2 - If you don't have internet, and work hard, you can be a millionaire.M3 - If you received this message by email, you are closer to being anoffice boy, than a millionaire. .........Have a great day!!!Pls Note: - Do not forward this email to me back, I'm closing all myemail addresses & going to sell tomatoes!!!

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.