IndiaDivine.org

Mailed out CD's

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi sir, i m a student doing my engg.. i wut b greatful if u could send me a copy of d cd. thank u.. saipriyaMMakhija wrote: Sairam all, The following devotees were mailed Sai Amrit Vani CD or Sai Satcharita MP3 audio CD as requested. These were mailed out on May 5, 2007. SAMAN

DEEP NEW DELHI, INDIA RAVI BHAMBER UNITED KINGDOM GURJINDER KASHYAP KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN SHYAM TALREJA MUMBAI, INDIA DEVOTEE

FROM WEST MALAYSIA Anyone who wants or needs one of these CD's can request by e-mail. Do not request bulk mailings (no more than one CD). If you want to distribute them to other devotees, feel free to make as many copies as you like, there is no restriction. May Baba Bless us all Mohan Makhija See what's free at AOL.com.

Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution!

Guest guest

sai priya <sai_priya8 wrote: hi sir, i m a student doing my engg.. i wut b greatful if u could send me a copy of d cd. thank u.. saipriyaMMakhija (AT) aol (DOT) com wrote: Sairam all, The following devotees were mailed Sai Amrit Vani CD or Sai Satcharita MP3 audio CD as requested. These were mailed out on May 5, 2007. SAMAN DEEP NEW DELHI, INDIA RAVI BHAMBER UNITED KINGDOM GURJINDER KASHYAP KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN SHYAM

TALREJA MUMBAI, INDIA DEVOTEE FROM WEST MALAYSIA Anyone who wants or needs one of these CD's can request by e-mail. Do not request bulk mailings (no more than one CD). If you want to distribute them to other devotees, feel free to make as many copies as you like, there is no restriction. May Baba Bless us all Mohan Makhija See what's free at AOL.com. Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution! sir, I am also very greatful to U to sedn me a copy of cd or audio cd of sai amrit vani my add as follows Ravinder Kumar shah UG-57, Charmwood Plaza, Charmwood Village, Suraj kund Road, Faridabad-121009 ( Ravinder ) Send free SMS

to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

Respected Sir, Thanks a lot of mailing CD of Amritvani. Warm Regards Naval AroraMMakhija wrote: SAIRAM ALL, CD'S WERE MAILED OUT TO THE FOLLOWING DEVOTEES ON MAY 16 AND MAY 17, 2007 SRINIVASA

Y BANGALORE, INDIA LAKSHMIKANTHAN RAJARAMAN COIMBATORE, INDIA USHALAKSHMI KANNAN MALAYSIA V.

KRISHENKUTTY NAVI MUMBAI, INDIA SRIDHAR SRINIVASAN MALAD, MUMBAI, INDIA SUDHA

BALAKRISHNA CALIFORNIA , USA MURALI INDIA NAVAL

ARORA HARYANA, INDIA IT WILL TAKE A WEEK TO 10 DAYS DEPENDING ON THE POSTAL SERVICE AND CUTOMS CLEARANCE OF YOUR COUNTRY. DEVOTEES FROM INDIA WHO ARE WANT OR NEED SAI AMRIT VANI CD'S SHOULD REQUEST THEM FROM : BROTHER ASHOK RAM KUMAR. HE HAS TWO E-MAIL ADDRESSES AS BELOW ashokramkumar His cell phone is 09849674599 ramkumar ASHOK RAM KUMAR HAS THE SAME CD AS I HAVE BEEN SENDING AND HE HAS BEEN WILLING TO SEND TO ANY ONE IN INDIA FREE OF CHARGE. ANY REQUEST THAT I RECEIVE FROM INDIA WILL NOW BE FORWARDED TO BROTHER ASHOK RAM KUMAR. MAY BABA BLESS US ALL MOHAN MAKHIJA See what's free at AOL.com.