IndiaDivine.org

Man looks at outward appearance, but only my sai baba looks within.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I Love sai baba because …..

I love baba because he first loved meHe rides the waves with me through the stormy seaWhen I'm sailing smoothly across the bayAnd a raging storm comes my wayHe is the master of the sea He says "peace be still" and it will beI want to love him even morefor he brought my boat safe to the other shoreI love shirdi sai because he loves me He loved me first and made my eyes see My savior loves me even when I failAnd His loving kindness does always prevailI'm so glad his love is so trueand I always have him to look toHe is always there and a true friendHis love is too wonderful to even comprehendI love sai because he loves me soHe loves me and keeps me and will never let me goHe sees me when my steps are going astrayAnd gently leads me back to him and shows the wayHe is always waiting with his arms open wideAnd with his love and mercy I am never deniedHis love grows sweeter and sweeter each dayfor He is my constant hope and stay I love baba sai because he is always thereI know he loves me and will always careOthers may fail me, but baba never

Man looks at outward appearancebut only my sai baba looks within.

I am His forever and ever

Nmmi hira

/forum