IndiaDivine.org

Latest miracle of baba to me...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi All Sai bhakt/Sajjano

I want to share my small story of miracle where shri sainath maharaj graced his presence,:-

I was having wish to visit shiridi @ 1st January 2009., means i was planning to go to shiridi leaving 30th of Decemeber but due to unavoidable circumstance ticket was cancelled and i was very much disappointed that i couldn't able to meet sainathji,,, as i sat very depressed,Courier came to my house astonishingly for my luck it has come on 31st December . Surprisingly i opend that big bundle,,, i was wonder stuck my friend Raghu has sent big 10*14" BABA calender with full zoom sat on golden throne, the each page is different picture of sainath,,, i was over joyed and tears rolled out from eye ball.

The photo is so fantastic its ORIGINAL PHOTO of sai darbar which were taken so near covering gold simhasanam.Each photo is in unique..it has come along with udi..

Later when i went to sleep.. i remembered sai baba s word of sai sachharita that whos over wish to see me,, if they fail i will gracious my presence...

With this incident its clear baba has kept is saccharita s word: that: "There shall be no want in my Devotees house"

Dear all what do u say about this miracle,, if u have made up our mind to see him.. he (BABA) is also having 10 times wish to see his devotees,,,

Dear Sajjano what u all say about this incident , i have regarded this as miracle coz,, ticket was cancelled, i was depressed not seeing him ,, and he made his GRACIOUS PRESENCE..

Meaning: "Whatsover u seek in his presence shall unto granted to you"

Regards

Umesh KR

(9845534032)

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.