IndiaDivine.org

Sai tum mere, Aashraya-data ho------------ A poem offered to Bhagwan Sai Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Sai Saranam ! =============== In the following composition a devotee sings the glory of Sai Baba and prays Him to take him ahead on the path of life with His power & strength :---- ****************************** Sai tum mere, Aashraya-data ho, Aur mere jeewan ke, Sukh-shanti pradata ho. Kaha kidhar jaye, Chahu or andheara hai. Na mile kahi shanti, Sab taraf jhamela hai. Jab Shirdi me aaya, Tujhko sanmukh paya. Tab bhool gaya sab kuchh, Yah jag aur mamata-maya. Parthi me dekha maine, Lahrata karuna saagar. Mai sach-much dhanya hua tha, Bhagwan ko sanmukh paakar. He Sai ! tum apnana, Aur mujhko gale lagana. Apni shakti aur bal se, Aage tum mujhe badhana. ********************************* Meaning ======= =O Sai ! you are my patron (one who gives shelter) and provider of peace &

hapiness to my life. =Where & to which direction should I go.We find the darkness prevailing all around us.We don’t experience peace any where.Every where we find some sort of commotion. =When I came to Shirdi, I found you standing before me. That moment I forgot everything even this world,its attachment and the illusion. =I experienced in Puttaparthi the surging (rippling & rising) ocean of compassion (in form of Bhagwan Sri Sathya Sai Baba). I was really blessed to have found the God physically present before me. =O Sai ! pl adopt (accept) me and embrace me.Pl take me ahead with your power & strength ******************************************* Bowing at feet of Baba, Shatrughan, Time 18:45 p.m. 2-11-2007 =========

DELETE button is history. Unlimited mail storage is just a click away.