IndiaDivine.org

Sai Vichaar for Thursday , September 06, 2007

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Note: forwarded message attached.

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Sai Vichaar

www.saibaba.org

Thursday , September 06, 2007 :: Volume 10, Issue 17

(In its nineth year of publication.)

Sai Vichaar is a Weekly newsletter distributed every Thursday and is devoted to the life, philosophy and teachings of Shri Sai Baba of Shirdi. Feel free to forward this newsletter to your interested associates in its original form.

IN THIS ISSUE:

FEATURE OF THE WEEK

CONTRIBUTED ARTICLE

DEVOTEES SAY

PRAYER CLUB

EXPERIENCE OF DEVOTEES

QUOTATION OF THE WEEK

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

SAI ACTIVITIES

FROM THE EDITORS KEYBOARD

FEATURE OF THE WEEK: The Future of Religion

Sai Baba drew people to Himself for granting them various relieves and finally led them on to the one God who is nothing but Love, who is common to not only Hindus, but Muslims, Christians, Parsees and others also. He demonstrated to all that the only God that they could deal with was something visible, something in human form, something with wonderful love, power, and mercy, so that they were compelled to bow down to it and accept it for their good in every department of life. So, Hindus, Christians, Muslims, and all practically worshipped Him. With the advance of time, numbers that follow the great saint will be increasing large and it will be so large that others will actually drift into union with them. Humankind has no power of resistance against divine currents. This is proved by the history of great saints in every land. Thus, we have a fair basis for hope that the present Sai and the future Sais that might develop out of the present Sai will furnish the entire world with a uniform religion, in some form, some shape, and some beliefs that we cannot define or describe now. There is excellent ground for hoping that this achievement may come to pass and we may rest in confidence that Sai's spirit will accomplish the same.

(Source: "Life of Sai Baba, Vol. IV" by Shri Narasimha Swamiji)

CONTRIBUTED ARTICLE: SaiRam?SaiRam?

Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram, Sai Ram Ek Naam Ek NaamPrabhu Ka hai Ek NaamBholi Surat, Aasakt Jeewan, Nishcal KayaSabki sunta, teri yeh leela, teri yeh Maya

Hum sab tere bacche, tune sab ko saccha maarg dikhayaSabka rakshak hai tu Sai, sabko bachake khud ko jalayaSai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Ek Naam Ek Naam Prabhu ka hai ek Naam

Kya Hindu, kya musallman aur kya Sikh aur Kya hai IsayeeSab jan tere dar par aaye, sabko swarg si duniya dikhayeeBhaya (Fear) aur Chinta (tension) bhool gaye hum, teri sharan me aakar SaiSaari Nirasha door huyi jab toone asha ki jyot jalayee

Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Ek Naam Ek Naam Prabhu ka hai ek NaamShraddha Saburi de kar tune is jeevan kaa matlab hai batayaTu sang mere, har pag har pal, ab yeh mujhko samajh me aaya

Dar nahi lagta is jeevan se, jab Sai tu hai mere sungTeri bhakti, teri jyoti se bhar gaye mere jeevan mein rungSai Ram Sai Ram Sai Ram Sai RamEk Naam Ek NaamPrabhu Ka Hai Ek Naam

(Contributed by Sai devotee Paritosh)

CONTRIBUTED ARTICLE: Om Sai Ram

Sai....

Heart heartfelt chants Om Sai RamFills within profound calm

Ushers His thoughts, good deedsCuts from mind vice and weeds

We raise above all material needsRespect basic wants, grind greed

Love, faith, courage wraps aroundTo immortal Sai are we bound

Heart heartfelt chants Om Sai RamHis wisdom trashes every storm.

(Contributed by Sai devotee Shobhana)

DEVOTEES SAY:

SamirSai Baba is great; about three months back I had done a deal of our flat, which was lying vacant for quite some time. One fine day on visiting the flat it was found that the property dealer had opened the house and had been showing it to people without our knowledge. We were in great shock. At that very moment I just closed my eyes and remembered Sai Baba's face and prayed to him to help us out. And to my utter surprise just a few days back the deal went thru without any hitch. Thanks to SAI BABA for all his help and affection.

NavaneethaMaaja Deva, thanks a lot for the mail I got for which I was waiting so much that too on a Thursday. Baba please get me the Offer letter from the new team/dept as soon as possible.

ShikI have read in Sai vichaar that a lady recited your name one thousand times daily and she got cured of the disease .so baba I also decided to take your name one thousand times with full devotion for a week and baba I believe that you will soon fulfill my wish also. Please baba have your blessing on me also.

VasanthiThank you for being with me in today's exam. I have completed it with your grace and blessings only. As promised I did not eat rice on Thursdays. Baba please you know my other problems give me courage and solutions for it also.

GitanjaliBaba, with your blessings my sister in law gave birth to a Baby Girl on 31/8/2007, both mother and baby are fine and as said I am posting this article. Thank you. Thank you very much.

DimpleWhatever I have been today is only because of your blessing on my family & me. Of course you know me even when I was not born but I have realized your blessing on me past 17 years. I do not have words to express the experiences, which I had and am still having with you. Pls always be with me. You know the stress I am going thru past 6 months. It is terrible. Pls help.

RenuThanks for giving my bhaiyya a lovely son. Protect my son and take care of all of us. Always be with us.

PRAYER CLUB:

SanjanaBABA please help me for having a healthy Baby and also Please let your name always be on my heart and soul.

LaxmiPlease help my mommy. She is lonely, she need your support. Please clear out her problems, help her and be with her.

DevoteeDearest Sai Baba, Please save my marriage, please do something. Please forgive me for everything, I am in need of your help and all your blessings.

DevoteeBABA I pray to you to help me through this time. You know my wants and you know what to give me I leave everything in your hands. You have made miracles happen for me all through my life. I know you hear me, please do whats best for me. I surrender myself and my family to your feet. Please answer my prayers.

KarthikDear Saima, With your blessings, I was called for an interview in a UK based company in Chennai on 27-08-2007. Two round of interview is over and I was shortlisted for the final interview which is being held on tomorrow the 03-09-2007. I again pray to you that I should get succeeded in the final interview and should get the job. Kindly give me strength and knowledge to get succeeded in the final interview and get the job.

EXPERIENCE OF DEVOTEES:

DarshanI want to narrate a miraculous incident that happened to me. Myself with my family members went camping north East of USA. We went for swimming in a Lake. My kids swam across and reached the floating wooden deck. Even though I am not a good swimmer, I wanted to do the same, I started swimming, but I stopped swimming for some reason assuming the depth may not be much. To my dismay I started sinking. I believe the depth was more than 20 feet. I was in a state of shock. I did not know how to get come to the surface. I was kicking myself inside water not knowing what to do and also realizing that time is running out. In spite of that trauma underneath the water I had hope that some help will arrive. My faith in Baba could be the reason for my hope. Baba saved me from disaster. He sent 3 persons for help. Three great Americans came and rescued me. I am grateful to Shirdi Sai Baba for the timely help. As mentioned in Satcharita Saibaba is Omnipresent.

RoshanThank you Sai Baba for helping my son get good results in his GMAT and getting into the University of his choice. It is truly a miracle for us that after being rejected, the university agreed to review his case and give him admissions even after the date for admissions had closed and classes had also started. It is all due to your blessings. Thank you Sai Baba for helping our family. May your blessings always be with us Jai Sai Ram.

QUOTATION OF THE WEEK:

"Those who are fortunate and whose demerits have vanished take to My worship"-Sri Saibaba

QUESTION OF THE WEEK:

Q. How can one be consistent with their devotion to Sri Saibaba?

A. by Achuta Ramaiah

I wonder why even put such a question to you? The fact is you are unlike other saints. You give answers to all our prayers and counseling as well. The fact is devotion to you should be like Hanuman's devotion to Rama and no less. One should carry on doing arati and mumbling his name come what may. It has been my experience that if all your actions normal or otherwise are attributed to Sai by remembering Sai then the actions are fruitful and if not the burden of proof is not on you but on Saibaba who has in his wisdom has done otherwise for your help in future. Remember his words always and carry on doing good. One way to check whether you are on the right path or not is to appeal to him to provide you some signal in a dream or in a Sai mandir. I do get the right message in Sai mandir like offer of Sai neck flowered malas once in a while. But pray to him at all times and get heavenly bliss afterwards.

Q. How to remove FEAR and unwanted SENTIMENTS?

A. by Rama A

Fear and unwanted sentiments are the worst materialistic things that tease people. Nobody wants them but still they take the host of our mind and body. But here is the main thing, Lord Saibaba is present in our minds to make us overcome them and achieve salvation. Unwavering devotion towards him and patience and constant dhyana are very much necessary for one to overcome there. In addition one has to fix within himself that there is no such thing called Fear or Unwanted Sentiments if we think that Saibaba is everything, everything is by him and whatever he does is for our good and spiritual prosperity. So, the best way that one can follow to overcome fear and unwanted sentiments is to practice unwavering devotion towards Baba and submit ourself to him and think that everything is done by Baba and whatever he does, does for our well being.

SAI ACTIVITIES:

SHRI SHIRDI SAIBABA VIGRAHA PRANAPRATISHTAPANA, Minneapolis, MNSHRI SHIRDI SAIBABA VIGRAHA PRANAPRATISHTAPANA & SAMPROKSHANA MAHOTSAV, the installation ceremony of Sri Shirdi Sai Baba Idol and Consecration of New Temple Sanctum in Minneapolis will take place from September13 to September 15, 2007 at Sri Saibaba Mandir 1835, Polk St NE, Minneapolis. We thank all Sai devotees for their enquiries and interest in participation in this ceremony. Please write to sai or visit www.hamaresai.org for more details. Sri Saibaba Mandir sincerely invites ALL Sai devotees to participate in this memorable occasion.

Shirdi Sai Temple of Chicago and Suburbs, Illinois, USAShirdi Sai temple is open daily from 7:00 a.m to 9:00 p.m (Summer hours). Daily program includes Kakad Arathi at 7 a.m. followed by Abhisek. Madhayana Arathi at 12 noon, Dhoop Arathi at 6 p.m. and Shej Arathi at 9 p.m. Archana, Homams, Sahasranama and sponsored poojas continue in between the Arathis. To request a pooja for yourselves, your friends and family, please call. Devotees can request water (Abhishek Jal) from the Holy bathing of Baba by sending us an email or by phone. Temple is located 25 minutes drive west of Schaumburg on intersection of IL Route 47 and Plank Road in Hampshire, IL. For more information please call 847-931-4058 or send email to maildrop.

Sri Shirdi Sai Baba Temple of Dallas/Fort Worth, TexasSri Shirdi Sai Baba Temple of DFW Metroplex is located at 2109 West Parker (Parker Plaza), Suite 212, Plano, TX 75023. For temple hours and activities please call the temple office at 469-467-3388 or visit the website www.shirdisaidallas.org.

Shirdi Sai Center in Bay Area, CAShirdi Sai Center is located 897-B East Kifer Rd, Sunnyvale, CA 94086. For more information please call 408-705-7904 or 408-564-6704 or send email to saibandhu. You can also visit our website is www.Shirdisaiparivaar.org.

Shirdi Saibaba temple, Los Angeles, CADevotees in Los Angeles area are informed about Sri Shirdi Saibaba temple in Los Angeles area. The temple is located at - 144 South 4th Street, Montebello, CA 90640. For more information please call Krishna Samantula at 949-679-9938 or visit www.shirdisaila.org.

Saibaba Temple, Columbus, OhioDevotees in Columbus and surrounding Ohio locations area are informed about Sri Shirdi Saibaba temple in Metro Columbus area. The temple is located in a leasing space at 7674 Sawmill Rd, Dublin, OH 43016. Please attend daily Aaratis and Thursday bhajans. For more information please call Panditjee at 614-799-8411 or visit www.saibaba.cc.

Shirdi Sai bhajans every Thursday at Maitland, FloridaDevotees are invited to participate in Sai study and bhajans on Thursdays between 7-8 pm at Meditation Gallery, 219 E Horatio Ave, Maitland, FL 32715. For more details please contact Bonnie at 407-830-1276.

FROM THE EDITORS KEYBOARD:

Sai Vichaar is an open forum for those interested to share their experiences, views and ideas on Sai devotion and their experiences with Saibaba of Shirdi. Readers are requested to note that Sai Vichaar is not responsible for the opinions expressed by individual contributors.

The "Question of the week for this week is suggested by a Sai devotee as follows:

Q. How to remove FEAR and unwanted SENTIMENTS?

Humbly Yours,The Editor

ABOUT THIS EMAIL:

This newsletter is not sent unsolicited. This newsletter is e-mailed to you because of at least one of the following reasons:1. You have d through our on-line page,2. You have visited our web site and shown interest in the Sai topics and asked for information, or3. You have been gifted a subscription by a friend or a relative.

To Subscribe Sai Vichaar for receipt by Email please visit the URL http://www.saibaba.org/newsletter.html and select the option from the menu. If you are subscribing the newsletter for your friend or a relative, we request that the person concerned may be notified about receiving the newsletter and the willingness to receive the newsletter be confirmed.

To Un-Subscribe receipt of Sai Vichaar, please visit the URL http://www.saibaba.org/newsletter.html and select the option from the menu. If you have problems accessing the web page due to network problems, please send an e-mail to support with the words "Un Sai Vichaar" in the subject line.

To make a contribution to any of the sections of Sai Vichaar, please visit the URL http://www.saibaba.org/newsletter.html and select the Submit Articles to Sai Vichaar option from the menu.

Back copies of HTML version of Sai Vichaar can be accessed by visting the URL http://www.saibaba.org/whatsnew.html.

For any questions or more information regarding this e-mail or our web site, please send an e-mail to maildrop and your inquiries will be attended to promptly.

Thank you,The webmaster

From and Editor:

Shirdi Sai Baba Web Site

Shirdi Sai Baba Sanstha

(A non-profit organization)

Mail:

12N950 State Route 47

Hampshire, IL 60140, USA

Email

maildrop

Phone

847-931-4058

Fax

847-931-4066

© Copyright 1998-2006 saibaba.org, Shirdi Sai Baba Sanstha - Sai Vichaar Weekly may only be redistributed in its unedited form. Written permission must be obtained to reprint or cite the information contained within this newsletter. Sai Vichaar is devoted to the philosophy and teachings of Shri Sadguru Sai Baba of Shirdi, and will take every measure to avoid topics or themes contradicting the same. Sai Vichaar team or the Shirdi Sai Baba web site is not responsible for the opinions expressed by individual contributors.

Discover sweet stuff waiting for you at the Messenger Cafe.  Claim your treat today!