IndiaDivine.org

AMBROSIA AFTER MAHASAMADHI (Contd)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

37. BABA GAVE DARSHAN TO SHRI KAKA MAHAJAN ON 13-11-1918 On 13-11-1918 Shri Sai Baba appeared in the dream of Shri Kakasaheb Mahajan and said to

him, “Why are you still sleeping? Wake up and worship My 30 th day ceremony after My Samadhi". After waking up Mahajan calculated that day is the 30th day after Baba’s Mahasamadhi. He himself prepared in his house the Baba's 30th day ceremony. He invited Shri Kakasaheb Dixit, M. V. Pradhan and Dabholkar for dinner. He celebrated Baba’s Bhajan and the whole day went very happily and to one and all. Dear readers please think over was Baba alive or not by this incident Surrender Shri Sai Completely Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there 38. BABA GAVE DARSHAN TO SMT. SUSHILADEVI BHATKAL AS HIS HOLINESS RAMANA MAHARISHI Smt. Sushiladevi Bhatkal told that her family Guru was His Holiness Ramana Maharshi. We took His darshan so many times. We used to worship His Padukas. During the Samadhi of His Holiness, we were at Swizerland. They kept His body for about 3 days. Even then we were not able to see His last darshan bodily for which we felt very much dejected. After 15 days of His demise we reached Madras. At that time, some devotees were collecting subscriptions for building "Shri Sai Baba Mandir" and approached us for donation and appraised Baba and told us to go to Shirdi first and take darshan of His Samadhi there. We told them that as our Guru is His Holiness Ramana Maharshi, we first proposed to get His darshan first and then to other places. They told that His Holiness Ramana Maharishi is not different from Shri Sai Baba. They are one and added that we would realise it, if we went to Shirdi. Then I visited Shirdi in 2 days on 3-3-1953. I took darshan of Baba's Photo placed behind the pindi (Shivalingam) in Baba’s Gurusthan. In that Photo Baba gave me darshan as His Holiness Ramana Maharishi not only to me but to another devotee also by name Smt. Dongre. I stayed at Shirdi for 7 or 8 days and made parayan of Baba's Satcharitra and went home with a full heart that Baba is his Holiness Ramana Maharishi Himself. Surrender Shri Sai Completely Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there 39. BABA GAVE DARSHAN AS SHRI RAMA, HANUMAN, KRISHNA AND DATTA TO SHRI PANDYA Shri Pandya business contractor, Vitharna Kalyan came to Shirdi on 13-8-1952 and stayed for some days. On 21-5-1952, during noon Arati, he was in deep meditation by closing his eyes. It appeared to him that Baba had lifted His right hand from His elbow. A flash light "vix" (Tejomaya light) in a circular form

with Rama, Hanuman, Krishna and Datta are rounding in that light circle. After he opened his eyes the vision disappeared. He enquired about this vision to one Baba's devotee by name Dongre. He explained that Baba appeared to him in these forms and Baba is all in all. Shri Pandya was fully satisfied with this vision and returned to his home. Surrender Shri Sai Completely Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there 40. BABA GAVE DARSHAN TO THE UNMARRIED DAUGHTER OF SHRI RANGU ATMARAM CHOLKAR, CHOLKAR'S BUNGALOW DAHISAR (BAROLIPO) Shri Rangu Atmaram

Cholkar, Cholkar's Bungalow Dahisar was a devotee of Shri Sai Baba Shirdi. His unmarried daughter had completed two readings of Sai Satcharitra in two weeks. After her second reading was over on a Thursday, she prepared naivedya for offering and waited Baba's darshan as specified in it. Baba came and sat in the Varandah of her house unseen. She saw him and recognised Him and helped him to enter the house by catching His hand. Then His hand was felt very hard to her. After going some distance, His hand became so soft like that of a child and made Him to sit in an asan. He talked to her in Hindi whether she would give dakshina or Kambli. She replied that she would give Him all what she had. They made Arati to Him and offered to Him Naivedya. Baba ate all the eatables in the Naivedya plate and gave eight annas to her. She invited him to her Puja room. He visited her puja room and pointed out a photo to her. He asked her, “Whose Photo is this?", pointing to a particular Photo.

She replied that it is His Photo (i.e.) Photo of Shri Sai Baba, Shirdi. He told Badri, Haridwar, Rameswar and then Shirdi, by giving her a nice photo of Shri Sai Baba and gone out leaving his foot print one in Puja room and one in His place where He ate His naivedya. Then she followed Him and stood before Him. He asked her to go to her Puja room and went away to the village temple and asked the Pujari there to give Him Rs. 0-2-0 with him in His packet. He at once gave it to him. After about one hour, He again came to her house. She told him that He took only Naivedya and has not taken food and so saying she offered Him food. She asked prasad from it with His Hand. He gave prasad to her and to her sister in-Law. He asked from her sister-in-law a chaddar and dakshina of Rs. 1-4-0. Her sister-in-law gave these to Him and requested His blessings. He blessed them that all will be well and gone away. She accompanied Him, but He disappeared after going about some distance. Baba

thus fulfilled the wishes of His devotees.Surrender Shri Sai Completely Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Sadguru Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai!!! Hetal Patil hetal_patilhetalpatil

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now