IndiaDivine.org

Sri Sai Satcharitra And Tarkahd Family

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Readers,

I have opened up in front of you the treasure trove of the experiences of Tarkhad family and I am sure after reading through the same your faith in Baba must have doubled up. Now we will move towards the experiences as given in Sai Satcharitra.I would like to draw your attention to chapter No. 9 from Sai Satcharitra. Of course here I presume that our readers are knowledgeable about this holy book and they have read the same at least once. If one has not done so then my humble request is please do so, which describes in great detail the life of Shirdi

Sai Baba and an account of various Leela's he depicted to his devotees during his life span in Shirdi.

Dear readers here Virendra Tarkhad gives an insight and detail on 9th chapter and other Sai leela witnessed by his family which is given in Sai Satcharitra . Please read below.

The 9th chapter of this holy book is dedicated mostly to Tarkhad family i.e. my grandmother my grandfather Ramchandra Atmaram Tarkhad alias Babasaheb Tarkhad and my father Jyotindra Ramchandra Tarkhad. As described earlier the Tarkhad family was staunch Prarthanasamajist and they did not believe in Murti Pooja.

read Here © Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details --Posted By Manisha.Rautela.Bisht to Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Babas Devotees Experiences | Sai Baba Related all Details at 2/04/2009 09:53:00 AM