IndiaDivine.org

Have a Safe Trip Back to Inida

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ashokji and Veena Matta

First of all i consider myself very unlucky because I didn't get to see you when you visited our Sai Mandir, Islein, NJ. I hope and pray to Baba to meet you soon. I requested you to pray on behalf of my daughter Nisha and she was involved in a car accident on Thursday two weeks back. Because of your prayers i am happy to mention to you that she is doing phygically okay but she is still afraid of driving and is having flash backs of the accident. Also , she has to go to Court on December 15th and i would like you to keep her in your hearts . Finally, i would like to thank you both from the bottom of my heart for all the selfless Seva you are doing and Have a Safe Trip Back to India. I am moving here in NJ to a two bedroom apartment today . I love you and appreciate all the change you brought in me since I joined this group and please help to continue on my journey and I am grateful to all Sai Devotees who prayed for me and my daughter. Love Your

sister Lakshmi P.