IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together, 2nd Lot of Letters/requests and the prayers during Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For 1st Oct 2009

Jai Sai Ram

1. On 1st Oct. 2009 Group recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani is going to be held at Hyderabad at the same time.

2. We consider letters received up to Wednesday evening (Indian Standard Time). It you want to participate, please write accordingly to the email address veena_gupta_2000 only.

3. Devotees sending letters for prayers should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani?

4. Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon is not possible (your Local time).

5. Following are the letters received for 1st Oct 2009. Letters not mentioning that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this Thursday have not been included in this.

6. Mrs. Gupta (Veena Maa) will pray for all at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra at Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi . when the feeling of presence of Baba is very strong. LET US ALL PRAY FOR ALL ALONG WITH Veena Maa.

7. It is requested that please avoid coming to for recitation of Sai Amrit Vani if any member in the family is having cough and cold. Devotees may recite the Sai Amrit Vani at their respective homes at 11 AM to be with us. Please try to reduce the overcrowding in the house. Devotees may contact Mrs

Gupta on phone nos. 040-32577227 , 040-23003219 only after 11 AM and before 8 PM (IST) on any day, except Thursdays and no calls on Thursdays P L E A S E . If devotees who join us in absentia, find it difficult to recite from 11 AM, they can do it, at any time, as convenient to them.

8. I have omitted those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject. Please write your letter/requests only on email id veena_gupta_2000 and to get the attention please write Sri Sai Amrit Vani and/or Private or confidential also in the Subject.

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

26. "Manish Gupta" <manish1_gupta2000............

Kindly Include our Names in Prayers on Oct-01-2009

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 10:26 AM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Respected Ashok ji

Please include our names as we will be reciting and listening the Sai Amrit Vani on 01/10/09.

My professional interview and presentation is due in Oct'09. Please pray for me to get successful. I bow to sai and promise to visit Shirdi immidiately after the success.

Manish Gupta -- Listen at Sharjah/Dubai

Kanchan Gupta - Listen/Recite at Sharjah

Regards,

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

27. "Krishna Naidu" <naidukrishna2004............

Please Prayer for me and my family for this thursday 01.10.2009

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 11:26 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenama & Ashok Uncleji,Please add our names to the prayer list for 1st October 2009 Thursday. Shri Sai Amritvani will be recited by me on all our behalf on 1st October 2009 from 11.00 am to 12.30 pm IST.Please pray that my son Tejas behaves normal and his mind is peaceful. Let him get married soon to a very good, caring girl.Krishna Naidu - Navi MumbaiKamala Naidu - Navi MumbaiTejas Naidu - Navi MumbaiVidya Naidu - Virginia, USARegards,Krishna NaiduNavi Mumbai

& & & & & & & &

28. "Murthy Vedula" <murthy.vedula...........

Fwd: Prayer for Thursday 10/01/09

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 11:20 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Will recite sai amritvani at my house from 6am

Om sai ram Veena Maa,

For this week, I would like to pray sai ram to bless us with his grace as always by protecting us against all the calamities. Please bless us with good health, wealth etc. I have request to have my wife's degree issue be cleared without any hinderance or issues and she gets her degree certificate, so that she can pursue her MBA. I hope sairam will bless us with it. Also my job situation, I am not getting any growth opportunity. I have applied for a better position within the company itself. Please bless me and make sure that would be materialized. This has not materialized yet. Please Baba, grace me with a good position and promotion. Had been stagnant at one place and not had any growth eventhough I work very hard. Please bless me by providing the promotion at the earliest. Please bless us with good health and

help us in helping others who are in need.

Please bless my kids Kamesh and Kritika by giving her sadbudhi and also make sure that they do well and score good grades in school and be successful.

Om sai ram

Murthy Vedula

Madhavi Vedula

Kamesh Vedula

Kritika Vedula

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

29. "DINAR TRADING CO LLC" <dinartc.............

PRAYERS (resending this mail)

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 11:11 AM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

SAI RAM ASHOKJI AND VEENAJI PLEASE INCLUDE MY NAME FOR SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYERS TO BE HELD ON 1/10/09.I SHALL LISTEN AND RECITE THE SAME AT MY RESIDENCE AND ALSO READ SSC. THANKS AT HIS LOTUS FEETDEEPAK

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

30. "Ganesh Venkatachalam" <gvenkat05..............

Thursday Prayers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 10:54 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashokji:Our Respects and Pranam to Veenaji and yourself!Please kindly include the following names for the Thursday Prayers:Ganesh Venkatachalam, Lata Ganesh and Parvathy Ganesh

We are ever grateful and thankful for everything HE has done for all of us.We seek HIS Grace to remove all negativity, uncertainty, bring peace, prosperity and especially success at our careers and success for our daughter Parvathys' education at school.

I seek HIS GRACE to get a breakthrough in my endeavors to contribute to the growth of business in the Company where I work currently.I will listen to Sai Amritvani on Thursday Thank youGanesh VFairfax, Virginia

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

31. "Mahalakshmi Arcot" <mahalakshmiar...............

Prayer to Baba for my daughter and my family

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 12:31 PM

"Veena Ma" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ma,

Please pray to Baba my little duaghter should start drinking milk and eating food well, and help her to be happy in the new environment and grow well and be in good health.

She says Baba very nicely and wants to offer food to Baba before eating.

Please pray to Baba to bless me with a suitable job, I am jobless for so long time, inspite of having the required experience & qualification, I need to work to imporve our financial position. I need to drive car.

Please bless us with good health, finance and peace.

Please thank baba, for helping me taking care of my daughter and protecting us.

Please bless that my husband understands me and starts caring and bless us to lead a happy life.

Please include

my daughter (1 1/2 year old) Srividya, my husband Rajkumar and my mother Vasanta and me Mahalakshmi in your prayers.

Please pray for us we need Baba's blessings very much.I will listen and read Sai Amritvani on Oct1st.

Sairam

Mahalakshmi

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

32. "nirmala jayaraman" <waves50..............

RE: Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 12:08 PM

October 1st 2009 sairam veenama and Guptaji , pranaams to both .May Baba's blessings be showeredI on both of you .I am a regular reader of Amritvani and rread sai charita regularly Athough my timings are little different .Please add the following name for the prayers on October 1st .Prema Murari who is suffering from High BP and rrelated kidney problems.sri sadguru sainath maharaj ki jairegards and sairam ,Nirmala bangalore.

33. "Seema Singh" <seema08s...........

Sai Amrit Vani Prayer 1St Oct

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 11:51 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena Ma & Ashok Uncle ji

Sai Ram

Please include ourname for the prayer on 1st Oct.

Om prakash Singh

Sushant Shekhar

Aditya kumar singh

Bhanu Pratap singh

Harshita Singh

Sarita Singh

Ma, please pray for sushant Shekhar For his gud education and concentration on his study. Aditya & Bhanu need work,

They are unemployed ,theiy lost their business. I will Recite Sai Amrit Vani with my nigeria time. Others will Listen.

Thanks & Best Regards

Seema

Sai Ram

Thanks & best

34. "Samirah Slimani" <samirahslimani.............

prayer for 01 /10.09

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 11:40 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena maa and Ashokji

I am very glad to meet you. I had very good darshan and feel very blessed. Thank you for spending

some time with me. Always remember me in your prayer.

Please prayer for me and my family for good health, sukhi , shanti and my finances, job

I will listen to Sai Amrit Vani on Thursday 01/10/09 at local time in Saudi

My name is Samirah

Sarah

Safiyah

Jade

JodiNigel

Nasreen

Adam

Alicia

Franklin

Ruby

Sai Ram.

Thank you.

35. "Lisa Stewart" <shivagauri_hari_om..........

Sai Amrit Prayers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 2:25 PM

veena_gupta_2000

I Lisa Stewart will be listening to Sai Amrit prayers on 1st October in England.

Pleas pray that Luke Adams be kind, loving and encouraging always to Lisa Stewart and not get confused with other friends or past girlfriends. Please pray that he stay at Lisa Stewarts house sometimes and that they/we do spiritual things and musical things.

Thankyou

36. SASIKALA RAMAMURTHI <sasimailing..........

Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:14 pm

Re: Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

DEAR VEENA MA,

Please add our names to the prayer list for 1st October 2009 Thursday. Shri Sai Amritvani will be listen by me on all our behalf on 1st October 2009.Please pray for me and brother to get good job soon.

Ramamurthi-chennai

Vijaya-chennai

sasikala-chennai

karthick-chennai

AUM SAI RAM

Regards

sasikala

PS

Dear veena ma,

After completing my prayer am writting this letter to you.Some inner feelings insist me to do that.

Am waiting for job comfirmation.please pray for me ma.I should get call from company within 2 days then only i wil get selected.

please pray for me ma..i want this job..pls ma

Aum sai ram

With regards,

sasikala

37. "sanna duggal" <sannaduggal............

Re: Let us pray together, A report 24th Sept 2009

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 12:54 PM

"Veena" <veena_gupta_2000

Thanks Papa...i missed reading this full mail...Apology...I spoke with Jyoti and guddan today.We all miss Sai Amrit Vani recitation at Siddhartha Extension Dwarkamai.

Pl ask Maa to pray for her 3 Delhi Daughters.Will Speak in a day or so.

Warm Regards

Sanna,Jyoti and Guddan

38. "HariniSrinivas" <harinisrinivas.............

Amritvani prayers on Oct 1st '09

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 12:40 PM

"Ashok Ji Veena Ji" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji n Ashok jiHearty Pranams!!Please include me and my husbandHarini & Srinivas Kanchanavally- LosAngeles-Californiafor Sai AmritVani prayers on Oct 1st '09.

We shall listen and recite Sai Amritvani and also read SAI CHARITRA from our place.OM SAI RAMHariniSrinivas

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

39. "Siva Vepa" <sivakvepa..............

Please include me in Sri Sai Amrit Vani this thursday

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 9:46 PM

"Veena Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Respected Ashokji and Sai maa,Could you please include my name in Sri Sai Amrit Vani this thursday oct 1st 2009. I will recite and listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani at my home.

Thank you so muchWarm RegardsSiva Vepa, Olympia, WA, USA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

40. "Prajitha Thampi" <prajithathampi.............

Prayer request during Sai Amrit Vani Chanting

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 7:55 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Om SaiRam!

Dear Veenaji and Ashokji,

Kindly include my name in your prayers this Thursday. My name is Prajitha and I live in Gainesville, FL.

I will be reading the Sai SatCharita and Sai AmritVani on Thursday.

Thank you very much.

Sai Ram

Prajitha

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

41. "Bala Srinivasan" <balas525.............

Sai Amrithvani Prayer !

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 2:34 PM

Dear Guptajis,

Om Sri Sairam. Thank you for the wonderful details on your trip to Shirdi and Pandapur and the excellent Dharshan that you & Veenaji had in both the holy places. May you both be blessed by the Lord for all your wonderful spiritual services for the welfare of devotees from all around the world.

May I once again request you to include my name in your next prayer on 1st October at Hyderabad. This prayer is again meant for the complete recovery from the serious ailment which my Sai devotee friend is suffering from. I shall read, recite and listen to Sai Amrithvani around the same time (local) at my place in New Jersey. I will also do Satcharitha Parayan after the prayers. Thank you.

Jai Sairam

Bala Srinivasan

NJ 08844.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

42. "BirendraKandpal" <birendra_7.........

Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 12:42 AM

"veena ji gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

My Humble Pranam to Veena Ma & Ashok Uncle ji, I request you to add our names in 1st Oct Amrit vani Prayers,I shall be listening to Amrit Vani on 1st Oct. Request you to pray for love, peace & harmony in our lives.

Om Shri Sai Nathaya Namah. Birendra Kandpal (Delhi)Hansi Kandpal ( Delhi)

Arpita Kandpal (Delhi)

43. "manasa vn" <manasavn............

Please pray for my brother

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 12:35 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sai maa, One of the subject result was announced and my brother has passed in that subject by grace of BABA and your prayers . Still results are yet to come for two more subjects . Please pray for my brother so that he will clear in those two subjects and he will get the eligibility to go to collage .

My name is : Manasa and My brothers name is Phulguna

Place :Bangalore

I will listen to amritvani on 01/10/09

Jai Sai Ram,-Manasa

44. "Neelesh Shirke" <nileshshirke1975............

prayers for neelesh shirke.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 12:26 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Hi ,

My prayers : -

1. let i get good job of Rupees 7 lac p.a .

Name : neelesh shirke

Place : Mumbai

amrit vani: read on audio.

Thrusday : 1 october 2009..

Regards ,

Neelesh shirke

45. "Sujata Subramanian" <vijilakshmi............

Request for prayers during Sai Amritvani parayan on 1st Oct 2009

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 11:50 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenamaji, I am Dr. S.Vijayalakshmi, from Chennai. I request you to pary during recitation of Sai Amrit vani for me and my family members on 1st Oct 2009. I shall be reciting the Sai amrit vani at Chennai on 1st Oct 2009 at 11:30 am in the morning. Specifically pray for me to obtain the following goals: (i) I should get a good post doc fellowship offer from abroad and leave for abroad in the next 2-3 months. For some reason all the good offers that I am getting are slipping away and I am getting very anxious as the days go by.Please pray that I get success in my efforts soon and go abroad within the next 2 months. (ii) Remove

all the misunderstandings and interference from others in my relationship with my husband so that we are soon reunited. (iii) protect me, my husband (Dr. K. Swaminathan), my mother (Sujata), my sister (Sushama), my sister's husband (T.K. Sridharan), my neice (Sai Viashnavi) and my nephew (Satyanarayanan) from evil influences such as black magic and other negative energies. I shall be reciting the Sai amrit vani on 1st Oct 2009 at 11:30 am at Chennai. regards,S.Vijayalakshmi

46. "Ms nirmala menon" <nirmal_sai...........

sree sai amritvani pooja 1-10-09

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:49 AM

veena_gupta_2000

sairam VeenajiI will read Sree Sai Amritvani on 1-10-09 ,please include me for the pooja and the following for prayers.I am A.Nirmala menon from Trivandrum.K.P.Ambujakshi Amma ShertallayP G Prabha Sankar TrivandrumP Ravisankar Fayetteville,Ar,USAMP Parameswaran Nair TrivandrumValsala kumari PuducherrySadasivan nair TrivandrumP Prema ''Jayanthi ''Roshni menon Shertallaywith

pranamsA.Nirmala menon

47. "N Dodhala" <dodhala.............

Sai Blessings

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:29 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji and Ashok ji,

Please include my name for the Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer on Oct 1, 2009. I will be reading and reciting Sri Sai Amrithvani from our home Fremont, USA.

Regards,Neelima Dodhala

48. "vishalaxi patil" <vishalaxibpatil...........

plz pray

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 4:46 AM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

Poojya Ashok Uncle and Veena aunty,

I Dr Vishalaxi .B.Patil Physiotherapist from UK (Newcastle upon tyne) plz pray for me ,by sub is I became qualified physiotherapist in UK so I want good job in Uk soon and I also applying for H1B visa for USA so i have to get US visa and H1B , i am very tensed now my familly daughter ,son, and husband all r in India Bangalore) , if I get job then only i can bring here so plz pray in tomorrow OCT 1st Thursday I will read Amrithvani here as well so plz pray and bless me.I need Baba's blessings and ur Ashirwad to

become success.

thank u

Visha

49. "saravanan k" <sksarvanan............

Please pray for me - Amritvani - 01-Oct-09

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 5:47 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Om Sai Ram,

Namaste Veena ji,

I am saravanan mailing from Hyderabad.I am facing lot of personal problems .I have lost my mental peace .I request you to please pray to Baba to solve my problems.

Date of Prayer : 01-Oct-09

Place : Hyderabad

I will recite Amrit Vani on that day.I will try my best to read between 11:00AM-12:00PM.

Please please pray for me.

Thanks in advance ,

Saravanan

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

50. "Judy Gounder (K)" <GOUNDEK..............

PRAYER LIST - SRI SAI AMRITH VANI

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 5:23 AM

Dear Veena/Ashok

Aum Sai Ram Here are the names who will be reciting the Sri Sai Amrith Vani, Thursday, 01st,October, 2009

Krishnaveni Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Somilla Preethepaul - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Prema Mooragan - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Siva Mooragan - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Please include the following names in your prayer list on Thursday, 01st,October, 2009

Perumal Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Kamini Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Nivandren Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Shivan Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Ellen Bikul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Amos Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Wendy Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Goodness

Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Pinky - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Pooskernath Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Sanesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Privesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Avesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Vishala Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Vissie Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Thiloshine Naidoo - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer")

Rishan Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Deva Dhi Deva Krishna Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Sherone Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Prenesh Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Lavindra Gurie - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Ruth Gurie - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Desaien Liam Gurie - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Kantharuben Gurie -

Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Vanessa Gurie Sabello - United States ("for prayer) Markus Sabello - United States ("for prayer) Srikaliamma Gurie - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Applesamy Gurie - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Govindsamy Chetty - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Thank you so much.

Take care. Lots of Sai Love and Light. Kind Regards Krishni Gounder

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

51. "Deepa Vallabhaneni" <deepavallabhaneni.............

Sai AmritVani prayer request for Thursday Oct 1st

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 7:03 AM

"Veena Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Sai Maa & Uncleji,Jai Sai Ram!It was wonderful reading about your experiences during the Shirdi trip...Reading about the way Baba filled Sai Maa's lap with Udi in the car brought tears to my eyes - I feel very lucky and thankful to you for including me in that prayer. I hope that many many more people may get closer to Baba & obtain His blessings through you.I will be reciting Sai AmritVani & reading Sai Satcharitra tomorrow in Hyderabad - I request that you please include me in your prayer also.Thank you so much,Regards,Deepa

52. "Basanthie Sewsunker" <Sewsunkerb.........

Sai Amrit Vani pooja

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 6:42 AM

Om Sai Ram Aunty Veena

Please add my name to the list for this Thursdays pooja (1 October 09). I will be listening to the cd in my country.

Basanthie Sewsunker - Verulam - South Africa

With Sai Regards

Bessie SewsunkerAssistant Administrator

Information Systems & TechnologyUniversity of KwaZulu-Natal (Westville Campus)Private Bag X54001Durban 4000SOUTH AFRICATel : 031 - 2607051Fax : 031 - 2607251

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

53. "vasatha sarathy" <yahvasn............

SAI AMRITVANI--------- PRAYER ON THURSDAY 1ST OCTOBER

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 8:45 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veenaji Ashokji

Pranams. please include the following names for thursday prayer.I'll be hearing and chanting the same and read Saicharita.

Names for the prayer

Sarathy.SP

Vasantha.S

Nikhita.S

Varadhan.

Thanks for including the names.Sairam

SARATHYS

DOHA

End of 2nd lot of letters.