IndiaDivine.org

Devotee Experience - Ramkumar (Part - 2)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sai Devotee Ramkumar wishes to share his experience.Sairam Dear Hetal Patil,

I wish to share an wonderful experience of mine. I had read your postings in your blog site and I took a cue from one of your prayers (walking 15 kms to Shirdi Sai temple) and myself prayed to Baba for a particular problem to be solved and that I will come by walk to a temple 5.5 miles away from my home here in Virginia, USA (I had three different prayers and wished to walk 3 times for each of them). Baba showered His grace and I did make a walk the first time. Given the fact that there are no provisions for pedestrians to walk along roadside here in the US except in residential

communities, I had to cross a few roads that were highways and one that was dangerous. Nevertheless, I was determined to fulfill my vow putting the burden on Baba and the first walk was successful. My second wish was also fulfilled and I made preparations to walk again to the temple last Saturday. It was cloudy and I was a little hesitant whether to go for it that day because I didn't want to get sick by soaking in the rain given that we just had our new born daughter in our home and didn't want to get her ill from me. After about 500 feet, I decided to turn back and later, there was no rain that day and I chided myself for not being so firm. However, I decided again to walk on Sunday (The weather is getting cold here now-a-days and if I miss this warm days, once cold weather sets in, I will have to wait until next April until the weather is warmer). Though there was forecast for thunderstorms on Sunday evening, I made myself bold and started........Read More

© Experiences with Shirdi Sai Baba

--Posted By Ms Hetal Patil to Experiences with Shirdi Sai Baba at 10/02/2008 05:29:00 AM

Sai Nathay Arpanastu

Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak

Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj Para Brahma

Shri Sachidanand Sadguru

Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai!!!

Hetal Patil

Please Visit : http://shirdisaibabaexperiences.blogspot.com/

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.