IndiaDivine.org

requests for Vibhuti

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All Sai Devotees,

I am located in Mumbai, India.

I have received overwhelming requests from various Sai Devotees from all over the world, especially from foreign countries, for Vibhuti.

I consider myself fortunate and would love to do this seva, but sending post/courier parcels to foreign countries is very problematic and has many practical difficulties. The various problems are the authorities do not accept such parcels due to security reasons, the parcels do not reach their destinations, their costs are prohibitive, etc. I have tried this exercise in the past and many a times the parcels have not reached their destinations.

Hence, though I would very much love to send the Vibhuti, these practical constraints make it very difficult for me.

Therefore, I request all the devotees to try to find a local Sai Center in their city/town and they would be able to help you with your request. Normally every major city has a Sai Center.

I apologize for not able to do this seva, but please try to understand my problems.

However if you are not successful in locating a Sai Center/s in your area & you urgently need Vibhuti, please do let me know & I shall do the needful.

Aum Sai Ram,

Rajesh Davda

Guest guest

further to your email i would like to add, any requests from UK from devotees, please contact me at 98 cottingham drive, moulton, northampton, nn3 7lg and by Bhagawan Babaji's grace we could help. Also Babaji materlization of Lingams, Lingam water is availabe too for all who need it. Love and Light pivitar i remain the obedient servant of Bhagawan Baba JiRajesh Davda <rajeshdavda wrote: Dear All Sai

Devotees, I am located in Mumbai, India. I have received overwhelming requests from various Sai Devotees from all over the world, especially from foreign countries, for Vibhuti. I consider myself fortunate and would love to do this seva, but sending post/courier parcels to foreign countries is very problematic and has many practical difficulties. The various problems are the authorities do not accept such parcels due to security reasons, the parcels do not reach their destinations, their costs are prohibitive, etc. I have tried this exercise in the past and many a times the parcels have not

reached their destinations. Hence, though I would very much love to send the Vibhuti, these practical constraints make it very difficult for me. Therefore, I request all the devotees to try to find a local Sai Center in their city/town and they would be able to help you with your request. Normally every major city has a Sai Center. I apologize for not able to do this seva, but please try to understand my problems. However if you are not successful in locating a Sai Center/s in

your area & you urgently need Vibhuti, please do let me know & I shall do the needful. Aum Sai Ram, Rajesh Davda

New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

Guest guest

Hello Pivitar: I am located in United States. I met one boy in a conference recently who is having a very difficult problem in walking. His whole body shakes badly while he walks. he could not walk without a firm support. I gave him Swami's picture and little bit of Vibhuti that i usually carry in my vallet. His family contacted me for any kind of help we can extend for Nathan's health. If you can send Swami's materialized Vibhuti and Lingam/water, please send it to us ASAP. I want to do anything to help Nathan to relieve him from his pain. in yur service: anand. my address is: Anand Mohan, 1941 College Heights Road, Manhattan, Kansas-66502.pivitar reyat <reyat1 wrote: further to your email i would like to add, any requests from UK from devotees, please contact me at 98 cottingham drive, moulton, northampton, nn3 7lg and by Bhagawan Babaji's grace we could help. Also Babaji materlization of Lingams, Lingam water is availabe too for all who need it. Love and Light pivitar i remain the obedient servant of Bhagawan Baba JiRajesh Davda <rajeshdavda > wrote: Dear All Sai Devotees, I am located in Mumbai, India. I have received overwhelming requests from various Sai Devotees from all over the world, especially from foreign countries, for Vibhuti. I consider myself fortunate and would love to do this seva, but sending post/courier parcels to foreign countries is very problematic and has many practical difficulties. The various problems are the authorities do not accept such parcels due to security reasons, the parcels do not reach their destinations, their costs are prohibitive, etc. I have tried this exercise in the past and

many a times the parcels have not reached their destinations. Hence, though I would very much love to send the Vibhuti, these practical constraints make it very difficult for me. Therefore, I request all the devotees to try to find a local Sai Center in their city/town and they would be able to help you with your request. Normally every major city has a Sai Center. I apologize for not able to do this seva, but please try to understand my problems. However if you are not

successful in locating a Sai Center/s in your area & you urgently need Vibhuti, please do let me know & I shall do the needful. Aum Sai Ram, Rajesh Davda New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Rajesh Davda/ Members of Saibaba of India

Can u tell me Sai Center address located in Qatar.

Regards

DSN Murthy

On 6/21/07, Rajesh Davda <rajeshdavda wrote:

Dear All Sai Devotees,

I am located in Mumbai, India.

I have received overwhelming requests from various Sai Devotees from all over the world, especially from foreign countries, for Vibhuti.

I consider myself fortunate and would love to do this seva, but sending post/courier parcels to foreign countries is very problematic and has many practical difficulties. The various problems are the authorities do not accept such parcels due to security reasons, the parcels do not reach their destinations, their costs are prohibitive, etc. I have tried this exercise in the past and many a times the parcels have not reached their destinations.

Hence, though I would very much love to send the Vibhuti, these practical constraints make it very difficult for me.

Therefore, I request all the devotees to try to find a local Sai Center in their city/town and they would be able to help you with your request. Normally every major city has a Sai Center.

I apologize for not able to do this seva, but please try to understand my problems.

However if you are not successful in locating a Sai Center/s in your area & you urgently need Vibhuti, please do let me know & I shall do the needful.

Aum Sai Ram,

Rajesh Davda

-- D.S.N. Murthy