IndiaDivine.org

Ambrosia After Mahasamadhi (Contd)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

45. BABA GAVE DARSHAN TO THE WIFE OF SHRI P. PIJCHAIYA SASTRI TELUGU PANDIT V.R. COLLEGE NELLORE I and my wife read the Telugu book "Saileela" Just then we got the information that my daughter at Bezwada was

unwell. We were prepared and were arranging to start for Bezwada the next day. During the night or rather at dawn, my wife had a dream in which an old man appeared to her and said, "Do not fear, your daughter is safe". In the morning we received a letter confirming the dream. The letter stated that the daughter was safe and that there was no ground for anxiety. We fully believe that the old man in the dream was no other than Baba. Surrender Shri Sai Completely Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there 46. BABA GAVE DARSHAN TO THE HUSBAND OF SMT. K, ARUNDHATI AMMAL MADRAS My husband is doing business in diamonds. In last October there was a letter from Karaikudi Chettiar inviting him to go there for selling some diamonds. But my husband fearing that the prospect of sale was poor hesitated much whether he would leave Madras at all. Then at that time, Baba appeared to him in his dream and holding a pair of scales in his hand told him that the customer would purchase such and such a number of carats. Thus assured my husband left for Karaikudi taking more carats with him than those mentioned by Shri Sai Baba. At Karaikudi he found that he sold exactly the number of carats mentioned by Baba

and not a jot more in spite of his efforts to sell more. Surrender Shri Sai Completely Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there

47. BABA GIVEN DARSHAN TO SHRI PADMANABHA LYER RETIRED ASSISTANT ENGINEER (P W.D.) TENNURE TRICHY I had a casual talk with Shri A. S. Gopalkrishna lyer of Tennure who informed me that he was suffering from blood pressure and he went to Shirdi Sansthan and had a darshan of Shri Sai Baba Samadhi and since then his blood pressure had considerably reduced. I had also

the same malady and so decided to go to Shirdi Sansthan. Meanwhile my daughter a girl of 7 years was seriously ill. It was at the time of the first puja in A. S. Gopalakrishna lyer’s house in April, I attended the puja and administered the vibhuti prasadam to my daughter. Even after a week her condition was serious, but Shri Sai Baba appeared in my dream and ordered me to go to Shirdi Sansthan. In obedience to the command leaving my daughter in a serious condition, I went to Shirdi on Thursday (10-5-1939) and had a darshan of the Samadhi and returned with the Prasadam. My daughter had been completely cured, my blood pressure also completely reduced. Surrender Shri Sai Completely Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there 48. BABA GAVE DARSHAN TO SHRI DORAISWAMY NAIDU TRICHY I know

about Shri Sai Baba's miracles and powers and learnt the same through my master A. S. Gopalakrishna lyer, after his return from Shirdi in the month of January. For the past six months I have seen Baba five times in the Depot and three times in my master's house at Tennure and once in my house. When He appeared for the first time at about 4 A.M. in the morning he appeared as a boy of five years woke me up saying "It is already late get up and commence your daily routine work". Two or three times I saw Baba at the Depot with Bhajana party at about 2 A.M. in the night always accompanied by "Anjaneya" by his side. Once, he told me that "He is going to Dindigul" and asked me to accompany him and I went to Dindigul and then returned. By this time, I woke up and

so I am unable to explain as to what happened at Dindigul. Another time, he gave me sugar candy and rose flowers and wrote something on my chest. On another day there was a good music party with a lot of ladies taking part in it. At my master's house with Anjaneya twice, coming from the puja room to the centre hall and then taking His seat on the plank of the mirror where Baba's picture was kept and worshipped during the last Samajam day. Anjaneya

Himself was seated by the side of Baba on the floor. I saw Baba seated on the plank for about a few minutes and then He vanished. This happened in my waking state at about 8-30 P.M. And another time also at about 8-30 P.M. Baba came alone wandered in the centre hall and then vanished in the adjoining room. When Baba appeared in my Master's house, two children were suffering from typhoid and the rest of the children were suffering from itch and Baba directed that no medicine need be given to the children and it is enough if UDI is given twice a day both in the morning and in the evening and said they would automatically recover and be right after a few days time. Accordingly my master stopped medicine even though the temperature of the children ranged from 102° to 105° and administered UDI twice a day and the children recovered and they are now hale and hearty due to Baba's miraculous powers. He also further informed me that he is taking care of all the children and the

other members of my master’s house who he said are all His children. In my own house at about 2 A.M. in the night, 4 or 5 days ago when I was suffering from severe pains in my waist, Baba appeared to me and gave me UDI and asked me to take it and said I will be alright. Accordingly, I took the UDI and I was relieved of the pain immediately and now I am alright. Surrender Shri Sai

Completely Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Sadguru Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai!!! Hetal Patil hetal_patilhetalpatil

Share files, take polls, and discuss your passions - all under one roof.