IndiaDivine.org

AMBROSIA IN SHIRDI (Contd)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

73. BABA SAVED AND HELPED SHRI KRISHNAJI NARAYAN ALIAS CHOTTU BHAIYA SAHEB PARULKAR On one Mahasivarathri Day Shri

Krishnaji Narayan alias Chottu Bhaiya Saheb Parulkar went to Nemavaram along with his family in bullock cart for the darshan of Sri Siddhanath. They started at about 3 'O’ clock in the morning. On the way, the wheel of the cart dama­ged and was got repaired and went to Hadias from which place they have to cross the river by boat to go to the other bank of the river. As night came, the boat wala refused to take them to the other bank. They were ready even to offer the double boat charge to the boat wala. Even then he refused to take them as per his rules and regulations and added that if they want to go during night, special permission from his master is required. They decided to have shelter anywhere in the temple nearby. At that time a Fakir came in white horse and with a tiny horse along with him and enqui­red the man about the crossing of the river. The boat­man refused to come as it was after sunset. The Fakir asked the boatman as to whom the place

belonged. The boatman replied that it belonged to the British Empire and the other bank belonged to Holkar Sirkar (i.e.) the hereditary of Indore Raja. Then the Fakir went and asked Parulkar whether they too have to cross the river. He told "Yes" and their inability to cross the river by boat then. "I will just come with the nece­ssary order from your Master to cross the river by boat and went away in his horse in such a manner as it trem­bled the boat man. He came voluntarily and carried Parulkar, his men and his cart to the other side of the river in his boat. After they had started in the boat the Fakir disappeared. They have attended the Mahasivaratri of Siddhanath and returned home safely by the grace of Shri Sai Baba. Surrender Shri Sai Completely Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there 74. BABA ACCEPTED THE DAKSHINA OF SHRI NANASAHEB CHANDORKAR AS A FAKIR When Nanasaheb Chandorkar was with his family at Shirdi, a solar eclipse occured. He asked Baba for permission for a bath in Godavari river at Kopergaom. Baba gave permission. He went to Godavari, had a bath in Godavari and after his puja, he

offered Re. 0-4-0 to a Fakir there, as a dakshina during solar eclipse. After he returned to Shirdi, Baba showed him the same coin and said that He had accepted his offerings during solar eclipse. This made Chandorkar with still more faith in Baba. Surrender Shri Sai Completely Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there 75. BABA'S OPINION AND INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING NAMAJ AND PRAYER TO MUSLIMS AND HINDUS Once Muslims were offering their Namaj in the Dwarakamayee and at the same time, Hindus were also doing bhajan with Tal and Mridang. The Muslims

complained to Baba that the HINDUS bhajan at the time of their Namaj was a hindrance to their Namaj. For this Baba told the Muslim "Those who do Namaj sincerely may do Namaj and those whose aims have not in namaj may not do the Namaj and those whose aims have not in bhajan may not do the bhajan. In order to compare this saying of Baba, “Once, circumstances so came to Akbar that He has to pray Namaj on his way adhering to the time of his Namaj. Then he was praying his Namaj on the way. Then a wo­man who was very much fond of her husband after hear­ing that her husband then came from foreign after a long time, ran to her home to meet her husband

in such a way that she did not know anything on the way and attacked the legs of Akbar who was praying Namaj on the way. After Namaj was over, Akbar called the woman and enquired her high handed act. The woman re­plied to Akbar, "I heard my husband came from foreign after a pretty long time and as such I came running in haste without knowing anything on the way with the only aim and eager to meet my husband and hence the mistake occured and begged the pardon of Akbar and added that "if Akbar was in Namaj (Praying to God) with one aim how can he knew that his legs were atta­cked". On hearing this vittal question from the woman Akbar felt ashamed and honoured the woman. From this Baba taught us that we have to carry on with our own work with sincerity in the same aim without look­ing for the hindrances of the environments". Surrender Shri Sai Completely Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there 76. BABA FULFILLED THE DESIRE OF A DEVOTEE BY ACCEPTING HIS FOOD IN DISGUISE IN SHIRDI ITESELF A devotee from Devas in Madhya Pradesh came to Shirdi for Baba's darshan and stayed in Dixit wada. He used to take food daily in Sagun Mehru Naik's Hotel for both the times and reserved a plate for Baba and requested Baba daily each time to come for meals. Baba would simply laugh at his request. During the previous day of his departure from Shirdi a person of Nath Panth came to that Hotel at 10-30 P.M. When they were closing the hotel and asked Naik, "There was a plate of meals reserved for me. Please offer that plate to me". Naik made him to sit on a comfortable asan and served the plate. The person asked Naik to call the man who reserved the meals for him. Naik went and woke the man who was in deep sleep but he was not awakend. Naik retured and told the person that the man who had reserved meals for him was in deep sleep and not awakend. Then the person told Naik "Always feed the hungry and went away". On the next day, it was known to all about this matter. Shri Madhavarao Deshpande asked Baba whether He has gone for meals in Naik's hotel. Baba replied to him "Yes, I had gone to Naik's hotel and had my meals with heart's, satisfaction yesterday night". Afterwards it became wide publicity among devotees that Baba was going for meals even in Shirdi in disguise to satisfy His devotees. "Dear Sai devotees you are sincerely requested, that you should feed who­ever approaches you for meals even foregoing your own meals for that time. This will certainly satisfy Baba and thereby His Blessings obtained. Surrender Shri Sai Completely Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be thereAnant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Sadguru Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai!!! Hetal Patil hetal_patilhetalpatil

Bring your gang together - do your thing. Start your group.