IndiaDivine.org

Ambrosia After Mahasamadhi (Contd)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

73. BABA RESTORED THE STOLEN PROPERTY TO THE OWNER SHRI K SUBRAMANYAM, IO-2-3I7/A/6 VIJAYANAGAR COLONY, HYDERABAD Faith begets faith as much as love begets love. To those who have immense faith in the Lord and of Shri Sai Baba, Shirdi are

not disappointed for they have had enough experiences where Shri Sai did confirm their faith by His various deeds even to day although He has left the coil of physical body. Here is a case. On 5-5-75, we left for Shirdi to have the darshan of Shri Sai Baba and returned on 10-5-75 to Hyderabad and find some burglar had taken away Rs. 100/- and 22 carat gold gundis (i.e.) small rings worn in the "Tali" thread along with a suit piece cloth. We were all wonderstruck since the boy was asked to sleep in the nights and the rooms were locked. We thought the office boy must have robbed these things, for no burglar would have left the best of things in the room and robbed only these things which were kept in the top trunk of the other cases, kept in the store room. He was suspended for about 10 days. Meanwhile we made enquiries and came to the conclusion that our office boy did not commit the theft. But one thing we knew that Shri Sai Baba will not allow any mishap to His devotees

during their journey to His Holy place for His darshan. Therefore, we were patiently waiting for that day to dawn for Shri Sai Baba to identify the thief. It was Tuesday 23-5-75 that my wife noticed a neighbouring boy wearing a suit made out of the same cloth that was lost in our house, that too at about 13 hours time when she finished her offerings to Shri Sai Baba. The boy was questioned with no fruitful answer coming from him. His mother and his brothers were also informed. All of them in a singular voice denied the allegation and started asserting that the cloth the boy was wearing may be similar and the next day the whole things were out. The boy identified the marawadi to whom he had sold the gold ones and confessed that the cloth he was wearing was the same that was stolen from our house, including the cash of Rs. 100/- robbed from the box. The rest of the story is irrelevant to

the context for the point of information. The boy was released by us on the undertaking that he will behave better in life. This clearly indicated the great deed of our Holy God Sai who lives in every place in every object of the Universe and that Shri Sai Baba controlled the Universe, all good and bad acts done by us are noticed by Him. Surrender Shri Sai Completely Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there 74. BABA MADE SHRI VIRENDRA P. PANDYA A SCEPTIC INTO AN ASCETIC. Shri Virendra P. Pandya at Vaitarana near Kalyan (Bombay) was a University Graduate and had no belief in God. All his family members were educated and cultured and except his father and mother all his family members were non-believers

of God. In May 1952, he casually visited Shirdi along with his cousin brother. Sometime after he left Shirdi his family faced a great trouble which is purely a private one. At this time he was staying with his cousin brother at Vaitrana. His father, mother and all his family members were living in Bihar. There was no solution for their coming to solve the problem. He suddenly remembered of having brought a photo of Shri Sai Baba from Shirdi, but it was kept idle in his trunk. He took it out cleared it and kept it on his table. He lighted Agarbatti before the photo and prayed to Shri Sai Baba to help him to solve the problem. Two or three days passed but the solution did not occur. On contrary worries increased very much. He became restless. He stood before the photo of Shri Sai Baba, Oh Baba you knew that I have got no strong belief in you. If you are really God as your devotees referred to and you knew my family trouble and how much

worried I was thinking over the matter. I pray to give me proper solutions to day by evening or else I will keep your photo back into the trunk once for all". In the evening he found himself clam and got the solution of the problem and immediately wrote a letter to his mother at Dharaiajoba (In Bihar) informing her of the solution and the way in which he got it. On the third day of his posting of his letter, he got a letter from his mother which she too informed, of the solution of his family and it was the same solution which had already occurred to him on the same date and the very same moment. This incident brought him much close to the belief of Shri Sai Baba. He thought of devoting his whole life for ever to Shri Sai Baba doing no other work except "Bhakti". But his mother refused permission and advised him to follow "Karmayoga" life. He then stood before the photo of Shri Sai Baba and wrote on a piece of paper as follows "O-Baba you knew definitely well in what

dilemma I was. By Tuesday 5-8-1952 evening, I must get an answer from you in writing as to which way of life I should follow". He then placed that paper under the photo standing and was praying Baba. The dusk came on 5-8-1952. Till then, there was no answer. He became very much impatient. He then accidentally saw a Gujarati book called Shri Sai Baba Upasana written by Shri Bhavnagar Sai Baba Bhakta Mandali. This book was sent to him by his mother two months back. But he had not read it so far. Now, when he saw the book, he took it and opened it at random at Chapter "Bhav Sudha". As soon as he read 2 or 3 lines, he found much interested in the book and began to read it and finished reading whole of the book and got the answer to his questions and that too in writing. In that book, Baba has advised a devotee to follow "Karmayoga" life. This incident brought him more closer to the devotion of Shri Sai Baba. Shri V.P.Pandya and his cousin brother were contractors doing the

work in connection with the "Bombay Water Supply Scheme" and lived in Vaitarana a jungle place. On one Wednesday (i. e.) on 6-8-1952, he stood before the photo of Shri Sai Baba and prayed "That tomorrow is Thursday (i.e.) Baba's day and that there should come a Sadhu, Sanyasi or Fakir at his door to have "Bhiksha" within 12-30 and 1 P. M. during the time exactly when I took my meal and that he should bless me by moving his right hand from head to foot and thus bless every part of his body". After 12-15 P.M. Thursday he went to take his meals as nobody came to his door till then. At the time of taking his first morsel of food, he heard a cry of a Fakir asking for alms. His cook who never used to give anything to any beggar gave out of his own accord one anna coin to that Fakir. The Fakir turned out and was on the point of leaving. He then called the Fakir back and gave him prasad which he had kept before Baba's photo. The Fakir went away. He too finished his meals. He

thought of serving him with food. But he had gone away He thought that if he anyhow returned again, he should serve him with food. He asked his cook whether there was any extra food. He replied "NO" the food remaining will sufficient only for him. To his utter astonishment, the same Fakir again come to his door. He then immediately offered his "Prasadam" to the Fakir and gave Rs. 2/-requesting him to have food with this amount as he was then unable to serve him with food in his house. He accepted this amount without saying anything simply laughed meaning fully at him. And then to his great joy, he blessed him from head to foot by his right hand and with peacock feather as he wished. He fell at the feet of the Fakir with inexplicable joy and again offered "Pranams". The Fakir raised him up and said that He would again meet him on the next Thursday (i.e.) on 14-8-1952. He told the Fakir that this would not be possible as he could go to Shirdi in a couple of days. The Fakir

told him,“Eventhen I will meet you" So saying the Fakir went away. He left for Shirdi and came to Shirdi on 13-8-1952. On Thursday 14-8-1952, during noon Arati time in the Samadhi Maadir, while he was looking at Shri Sai Baba's photo it suddenly occured to him what the Fakir had said and then he too felt so much surprised as the Fakir's saying had come true as he was in front of Baba performing Arati and so Shri Sai Baba too was in front of Him. That is how the Fakir did visit him on 14-8-1952. Thus Shri Sai Baba at least brought this "Faithless" into the fold of his staunch devotees even after His Mahasamadhi. Surrender Shri Sai

Completely Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there 75. BABA CONVERTED SHRI KESHAV RAO PRADHAN A SCEPTIC INTO ASCETIC AND BUILT HIS TEMPLE

BY HIM AT BHIVPURI (UKROOL) Bhivapuri is a station in central railway about five miles on the Bombay side of Karjat on the Bombay-Poona railway line. The Station is mainly built to facilitate the industrial concern of Tatas situated on a hill nearly but it has assumed importance on quite a different count. More than 50 years back one Shri Keshavrao Pradhan had a house with a small piece of cultivated land at Ukrool a village on the east side of Bhivapuri railway station. Shri Pradhan had to be on tour in his service, Nasik-Manmad Daund and such other places being in the itinerary. Naturally he used to hear much about Shri Sai Baba of Shirdi. But he was a non-believer. On one occasion

however one of his friends nearby compelled him, out of love to accompany him to Shirdi. Both of them went there and stayed a couple of days. When Mr. Pradhan saw Shri Sai Baba and witnessed his greatness it made such an impact on his mind that his skepticism was replaced by complete devotion and faith. Thence forward Shri Pradhan made it a point to go often to Shirdi for having "Darshan" of Shri Sai Baba. Every time, he used to get an interview with him he entreated to come to Ukrool. After listening to his often repeated request Shri Sai Baba one day picked up on of his replices given to him by a devotee and hand over to Shri Pradahan and said "Go to your own place, erect a temple of this and don't return here again. Be gone". This happened in the year 1916. After that event Shri Pradhan revisited Shirdi once, but venerable Sai Baba remembered him and asked him to quit forthwith. "When I came to your house, why are you here? Your own place is Shirdi for you now" were His

words of advice. It was quite alright the replica was with him, but Pradhan was not able to satisfy for himself the promise, "I have come to your house". He was some what sad. After some days, he erected a temple near his house at Ukrool ceremoniously and established the replica there after due consecration. The daily worship and offerings began to be observed and some functions performed occasionally at the new temple. The temple is surrounded by beautiful seneries and there are big trees around. It was a very quiet place suitable to the Saintly Sai Baba. Nobody disturbed the peace and silence by the night. It so happened that after the temple was built, even though there was nobody around, the noise of the temple door being opened used to be heard after midnight and Sai Baba used to be seen going about in the precincts of the temple, sometimes taking rest under a tree. At about 3 A.M. in the night, Sai Baba would return to the temple and close the door behind him.

The noise of closing the door was also audible. This was seen and heard not only by Shri Pradhan and his family members but even by the guests at his house. This was a sufficient proof for Shri Pradhan to make him a devotee of Shri Sai Baba and thence forward, he spent his time energy and money in Baba's service. Verily this was Brahma embodied visiting Shri Pradhan's house and there was no other desire left in his mind except to be united with his beloved Baba. Shri Pradhan spent thousands of rupees and built the Shrine-room, the spacious meeting hall, a wide verandah and the guest house. Sai Baba at Shirdi went into Mahasamadhi in 1918, but this did not mean break in the happiness of having his company for Shri Pradhan, because Sai Baba's immortal Spirit was always present with him. In 1924, Shri Pradhan's daughter was given in marriage to one Shri V. A. Gupta of Dadar, Bombay. Shri Gupta was a pious

gentleman. The new relationship deepened his faith and he developed a keen interest in the maintenance of the temple, Bhivpuri (Ukrool) and took part very jealously in the various religious functions. Shri Gupta's influence infused devotion towards Shri Sai Baba among the minds of many of his friends also and the number of devotees visiting Bhivapuri Sai Temple began to increase. Shri Gupta had an opportunity to visit Shirdi in 1936. The grandeur of the Samadhi Mandir, the magnificence of the daily worship, prayers and the great congregation of devotees from all parts of the country coming daily and on the special occasions sent a thrill through the heart of Sri Gupta. With folded hands and in all humility, he prayed to Shri Sai Baba. "O Baba! When can such a grand temple come up at your Bhivpuri? After all, it wholly

depends upon your will? The call of the devotee was heard by Sai Baba, and Bhivpuri Sai Temple more and more famous from that day. In 1939, Shri Pradhan expired, leaving the responsibility of the temple to his sons and son-in-law, with the help of friends in the same year; they formed an institution by the name Shri Sadguru Sainath Seva Samsthan, with seven trustees. Besides Shri G. K. Deshmukh and Shri A.K.Wani officers of the Hindustan Construction Co. also take great interest in its activities. As more and more persons experiences about Sai Baba's benevolent existence, there the pilgrim increased in number and the old temple become inadequate to accommodate them. Renovation was therefore undertaken. But though the brick was completed the construction work was not possible, for want of funds and material. So late Shri

Narayan Purohit started a parayan (continuous reading) of Baba's Satcharitra as a prayer to Shri Sai Baba to complete the work. After 3 or 4 days, he saw Sai Baba in a dream wandering about and asking persistently, "Where is My Dhuni? If there is no Dhuni, how can this be Shirdi? How will the temple be complete? Sai Baba was angry and was throwing stones everywhere." He thus appeared for two consecutive nights during that period, Shri Purohit was taken aghast. He went to Dadar and related to Shri Gupta the whole story of the dream. Shri Gupta came to Bhivpuri with other committee members, and by the system of lots, ascertained the wish of Sai Baba, who gave a positive indicating to start the Dhuni. A place was fixed for the Dhuni and it was duly constructed a size 8'x4'. Shri A,R. Walawalkar grandson of late Shri Dabholkar, the author of Baba's original Satcharitra in Marathi lit the Dhuni for the first time on 7-4-1949, the day of Ramanavami at about 10 A.M. Shri

Walawalkar also stayed at Bhivpuri under the directions of Shri Sai Baba received by him at Shirdi in a dream. Shri Kunaresan Sanarth who met the committee members on one occasion kindly bore all the expenses for the roof and other structures around the Dhuni. This Dhuni is continuously burning. The expenses were first born by Shri Chavan from Dombivli but are now made out of the donations received. This institution is run very satisfactorily. Various important functions are held and there are special functions of Ramnavami and Samadhi Day. Prof. D.D. Parachure offers his services in the form of Keertans on these two occasions. Many great personalities have visited this temple and helped it financially and made good suggestions for its improvements. The interest and enthusiasm of all these persons deserved sincere appreciation from the trustees. Such is the wonderful story of Bhivpuri Sai Temple, the story of how Shri Sai Baba kept His promise and came to stay at Bhivpuri also. This place is now a living centre of the spiritual influence of Shri Sai Baba and no wonder, persons who visit it once come to have the darshan of Shri Sai Baba more and more frequently with renewed devotion. Surrender Shri Sai Completely Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there 76 BABA CURED THE PARALYTIC ATTACK OF THE WIFE OF MR. PETTUGALA NARASIMHULU CHETTIAR, NO. 8 CHINNATHAMLI MUDALI STREET G. T. MADRAS My wife and I are Sai Bhaktas and also Harnath Bhaktas. We were at Nellore a month back sang songs and the Namavali of both these Saints. We returned to Madras and went on with Harnath Bhajans omitting Sai Namavali and Sai Songs, and merely did Arati to His pictures along with Harnath's. My wife fell ill on 21-1-1939 and had serious rheumatism or something like paralytic seizure. Her limbs could not move. Then my wife was saying to herself that the stroke was a punishment for slighting Sai Baba's songs and Namavali (i.e.) omitting them. Then she had a dream. In that dream, she found herself running in a garden of Nellore (where we did Bhajan) and found that two Mohamadan boys

were chasing her. She then remembered Harnath and prayed to Him for help. Then one of the pursuers disappeared. Only one boy was chasing and even he began to chuckle with laughter and to say (i.e.,) "Am I not Sai ! How is it you have forgotton Me?" He added your illness will be cured. Give me Rs. 40/-. She woke up and told me of her dream. We resolved to follow Baba's advice. In half an hour after dream, her legs which had lost all power of moment or support during her disease recovered strength and became quite normal. In the morning she was alright. Since that day, we are having regular Sai Puja and Bhajan in our house. Surrender Shri Sai Completely Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Sadguru Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai!!! Sai Nathay Arpanastu Hetal Patil

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.