IndiaDivine.org

Shirdi Trip Incomplete without Visit to Sakori

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In the year 1918, Sai Baba left his mortal body. At that time Vamanrao Patel could not go to Shirdi. So he went to Shirdi exactly after one year i.e. in the year 1919 for darshan of Samadhi of Sai Baba.On the departure day to Mumbai, Bapu Saheb Jog did not allow him to go. He said, Vamanrao, from now onwards you can have direct darshan of Sai Baba in Sakori. The one who takes darshan of Samadhi of Sai Baba in Shirdi, but does not go to Sakori, then his/her trip of Shirdi does not prove to be fruitful. After convincing Vamanrao in this way, Bapu Saheb Jog took

him to Sakori.When Vamanrao reached Sakori, Upasani Maharaj and Durgabai Karmarkar were seated in a hut made of grass straws. This hut is now situated behind the temple in Sakori. People were performing Pooja in front of Sai Babas photo which was kept on a rough stone made of concrete. The work of Pooja and Arti was done by Govind Kamalkar Dixit. People called him Guruji. When Upasani Maharaj was doing penance in Shirdi, he only used to do his Seva.Seeing Vamanrao, Upasani Maharaj said, Sai Baba made me reach to Parmeshwar (God) in Gods refuge while sitting on a donkey. Donkey means obstinate and determined person. But Sai Baba is so great that He took me to God and showed me God to an obstinate person like me.Source : Translated from a Gujarati Book 'Sai Sarovar'So dear Sai Devotees, from now onwards when ever you

go to Shirdi, please make it a point to go to Sakori. It is approximately 7-8 kms away from Samadhi Mandir and local rickshaw can be hired to reach there. The rickshaw fare is about Rs. 20 per person (to and fro). --Posted By Hetal Patil to Shirdi Sai Baba Life Teachings and Stories at 5/23/2008 07:59:00 PM Sai Nathay Arpanastu Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Sadguru Sai Nath Maharaj Ki

Jai!!! Hetal Patil Please Visit : http://shirdisaibabaexperiences.blogspot.com/

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.