IndiaDivine.org

Sai Darshan News 28th May 2007

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

May 28 , 2007 - Swami did not come for the morning darshan. In the evening Swami came at the time of evening bhajans afterlistening to the evening Bhajans Swami received the aarthi at 5.35 p.m. and retired back to Yajur Mandir. May 26 , 2007 - Sai Geetha's burial Photos: click to see all the pictures: Sai Geetha's burial & last rights images. Today morning Swami came at 8.00 a.m. Swami took a full round of Kulwant hall in His car. Anticipate, that gents darshan rows were very glad to have Swami's car pass by them since Swami has skipped the gents side quite a few times this month. Swami also accepted few letters from the devotees. The morning Bhajans started at the usual time i.e. 9.a.m. Swami received the aarthi at 9.30 a.m. In the evening Bhagawan arrived at 3.45 p.m. on His car for darshan. Swami's car drove slowly thru the Sai Kulwant hall, blessing devotees with His mild yet powerful spiritual glance. After the darshan round Sri Sathya Sai Baba came out of His car near the mandir veranda and went directly to the interview room. After listening to the evening Bhajans Swami received the aarthi at 5.35 p.m. and retired back to Yajur Mandir. http://www..com/darshan_news_2007_4.htm Sai News + latest photos May 28, 2007 : Prasanthi Nilayam: -"Swami did not come for the morning darshan..." read more Sunday Special: A Forgotten Anniversary "Friday, 25th May, 2007 was the sixtieth anniversary on an important event. We wonder how many remembered this Golden Jubilee. For the benefit of those who might wonder..."read more Streaming video of Talk to Westerners-1991350kbs 100kbs 20kbs Photos: Buddha Poornima Photos ( 21st May) Photos & report from Kodaikanal - Easwaramma Day Video Clip shows Bhagavan on board a plane,Kodaikanal trip 2003 Divine Mother Easwaramma : "Easwaramma was the chosen one. I chose her to be My mother. That is the intimate relationship between Mother Easwaramma and Myself." SBOI - Kodaikanal travel Info - Archive Photos Divine Discourse on Vishu, Tamil New Year 2007...14th April 2007 THE CORRECT WAY OF LIFE Sai Bhajans Virtual Classroom Sai Vichaar: Shri Sai Baba of Shirdi - Weekly newsletter- 26th April 2007 April 4, 2007: 2nd Divine Discourse on Ugadi, 20th March 2007 Sai Vichaar: Shri Sai Baba of Shirdi - Weekly newsletter- 5th April 2007 The Necessity of Unity in Sri Sathya Sai Organizations- Prof. Anil Kumar Photos & report: Sri Rama Navami Celebrations, 27th March 2007, Sai Vichaar: Shri Sai Baba of Shirdi - Weekly newsletter- 29th March 2007 Sri Rama Navami - an Overview latest Video Stream is updated with "Divine Discourse - 1968".: The "milestone" discourse - In this video, made from a 16mm film by the late Richard Bock.350kbs 100kbs 20kbs

- Trascript of Discourse 23rd March- Latest officially released Divine discourse: From Bhagawan’s Discourse at Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai on 27th January 2007 on the occasion of Ati Rudra Maha Yajna. Sai Vichaar: Shri Sai Baba of Shirdi - Weekly newsletter- 22nd March 2007 Devotees Experience Sai Vichaar: Shri Sai Baba of Shirdi - Weekly newsletter- 15th March 2007 Devotees Experience BABA IS GOD IN HUMAN FORM - THE GOVERNOR’S PLANE MADE A SAFE LANDING. read more Sai Vichaar: Shri Sai Baba of Shirdi - Weekly newsletter- 8th March 2007 Photos & Report: Chinese New Year Celebrations February 23-24, 2007 Photos: " new images of Sai Baba - Ati Rudra Yajana - from 2006 Prasanthi Nilayam." The images can be viewed here at this link Eye witness account of Shivaratri celeberations 2007 - sent by a devotee in Puttaparthi I WILL VERY SOON GO AROUND THE WORLD. Lots and lots of devotees from (South) Africa and Russia are present here. You cannot estimate the devotion of Russians. In this gathering many are from Russia. All are very happy now. they have intense devotion loud applauds). I bless you all. You are no longer Russians you belong to ME (loud applauds) I LOVE YOU…" read more Sai Vichaar: Shri Sai Baba of Shirdi -Weekly newsletter- 22nd Feb.2007 Divine Discourse by Bhagawan to Adilabad Devotees, 11 Feb 2007 Photos: Sai Vibhuti miracles in New Delhi - India ..." read more Ati Rudra Maha Yajna In Chennai30thJan. Maha Poornahuthi of Ati Rudra Maha Yajnam The day has finally arrived. The day to offer Maha Poornahuthi at the Ati Rudra Maha Yajnam in Chennai, that has been going on for the past 11 days, done at the auspices of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba aimed at Universal Peace and Prosperity. read more 18thJan.Makara Sankranti day Divine Discourse Excerpts from Swami’s discourse & Eye witness account of

Sankranti celeberations sent by a devotee in Puttaparthi Sai Vichaar: Shri Sai Baba of Shirdi -Weekly newsletter- 18th Jan,2006 "Cleaning House..." - Happy Sankhranti - Pongal - 13th Jan. A Solitary Bracing Anecdote Heart2Heart March issue selected articles: 1. THE CHENNAI CITIZENS’ CONCLAVE 2. PRASHANTI

DIARY3 face="Verdana" style="font-size: 8pt; font-weight: 700" color="#F00000">. Love Flows... in Chennai - Photo Album Sai Vichaar: Shri Sai Baba of Shirdi -Weekly newsletter- 1st March.2007 28th Feb: Memorable Experiences In Prashanti... Dakshinamurthi Photos: Over 30 new pictures of Buddha poornima & a detailed official report of Buddha poornima is online now

May 25:

New Photos: Sai Geetha's burial & last rights images. Also: Eye witness account of SAI GEETHA'S "FUNERAL"- Entombment Remembering Sai Gita: FAREWELL… LITTLE PRINCESS, SAI GITA - Sai Gita leaves her footprints in the hearts of millions… All about Sai Geetha & her History... May 23,2007 - "Swami's beloved pet Sai Geetha merged at His lotus feet at around 5pm (local time) on 22nd May, 2007"... read all the details, click here Photos & eye witness account: THE 'RETURN' OF THE LORD - Bhagwan returns to Prasanthi Nilayam to a joyous welcome… Words Of God-4: "How to use the AVATAR" Latest Sai Vichaar: Shri Sai Baba of Shirdi - Weekly newsletter- 17th May 2007 Words Of God-3: Why is the world suffering when the AVATAR is here? Photos:

Easwaramma Day celebrations at the Sai International Center, New Delhi. "The Wonderful Mother That I Have" Mrs. Geeta Ram comes from a family which has been associated with Swami for the last four generations. Her great grandfather, Mr. Seshagiri Rao, came to Swami in 1943 and was the temple priest of Prasanthi Nilayam for many years. Her father, Dr. Padmanabh is a familiar ...- read

more "He is my swami"part - I : "This is the transcript of the conversation between Mrs. Padma Kasturi, daughter of Sri N Kasturi, and Ms. Rajeshwari Patel,..." Photos - 26th April : A Flight with Divinity...Bhagawan's Kodai Trip 2007 Wallpaper Download: "...things from the Hand but not the Hand"Wallpapers Index: 1- 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17- 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 -24 20th April: Eye witness account of the wedding Celebrations (The much awaited wedding of R.V.Janikaramaiah Swami’s brother’s grand daughter’s wedding) - sent by a devotee in Puttaparthi Photos: Vishu Celebrations, 13th - 15th Apr 2007, Photos: Tamil New Year Celebrations Eye witness account of Tamil New Year Celebrations 2007 - sent by a devotee in Puttaparthi Excerpts of Swamis Discourse: "Embodiments of love- WHY ASK OTHERS WHEN GOD IS THERE….

read more Words Of God-2: The Body of the AVATAR April 11, 2007: Dharma - The Divine Cycle

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.