IndiaDivine.org

Updated prayers list

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

• Prayers from Swami

Kindly pray for my daughter S.Kavita who is appearing for her 12 th board exam. Also for all the children who are writing their exams in a few months from now.

• Srihari's prayer

Kindly pray for me.USCIS to accept my son Sabarish(3 year old) application for Green Card.Also kindly pray for all the friends whose applications were also improperly rejected by USCIS for no reason.

• Aradhana's prayers

1.Give my family members and me your guidance and blessings.

2.Show me some leela that I may understand.

3.May I always show full shraddha and bhakti to my BABA.

• Gajanan's prayers.

BABA bless gajanan and be with him always and guide him.

•Venu's prayers.

BABA guide and protect venu in all aspects of life..

• Rao annayas prayers.

Please protect him and his family always.

• Anuradha's prayers.

BABA bless Anuradha and Praveen with a child and protect them always. Listen to their prayers.

• Padman's prayers.

BABA listen to his prayers and guide them in all their decisions in life. Anusha is appearing for her HSE this year, help her to remember and do well in her studies and get good score.

• Ravi's prayers.

Bless Ravi and his family and protect them always.

• Kaminiji's prayers.

Look after Kaminiji's health and listen to her prayers for her son and family. Protect and bless them always.

• Uma Ram's prayers:

1. Ram (Shivaji) : to get a good job with good pay

2. Uma Ram : to get a good job

3. Janani Ram : to study well

• Universal Prayers:

BABA bless all your children and help them resolve their issues and help them to grow spiritually and emotionally.

• Personal Prayer:

•BABA please help me resolve the existing issues and bless us to live peacefully. Please bless and take care of my both children and give them health, happiness, success and prosperity in their life. Help them to grow to be kind and compassionate humans.

•Baba please listen to Amalsri's prayers for her mother. Please help her mother recover from her ill health. BABA you are the doctor please listen to these prayers.

•Baba listen to Himanshu's prayers:

Oh Baba, please bless my Granny and help in reducing her stomach ailments

•BABA please help Ameet and pallavi to get good jobs, and settle in their life. Bless them and protect them always and guide them in their life.

•Baba, Please help vishal to find an internship,Please

help him in his career.Always bless us and guide us"

• BABA bless pillamgolla gopiwith health and happiness remove his physical and mental problems and let him get good and loving wife. You are the master, help him and be with him always.

• Baba bless Aradhana Jha and be with her and protect her always.

• Please listen to Paresh Patadia's Prayers "My house was robbed on 1-Apr, please Baba I pray please to get all my valuable things back."

• Baba please listen to Padma's prayers. Please help her find a better position, and help her and give her peace of mind/ Please fulfill her wishes and be with her always.

• BABA please listen to Aashish Kaushik's prayers.

1) Baba bless me so that i can leave the habit of smoking.

2) Baba please take care of my parents who are all alone and by

themselves.

3) Baba please let me reside here impermanently where i am living now,

as you already know, that this is is the place, where i can be

peacefull throughout my life.

• BABA bless Sondhi Agarwalji's neighbour to overcome his weakness and take responsibility of his young family. Give him strength and will power. BE with his wife and son during hard times.

• BABA there are many people who are addicted to alcohol, drugs and others substances and lose control of themselves. Help them all to overcome their weaknesses and be responsible citizens. Only you can help and cure them.

• BAba please listen to Anuradha Wrushika's prayers for her children: Saideva, please bless lavanya with an admission into a good medical school. Please bless Sai Yashaswy with good education, good values, & admission to a good college. Be with them all the time.

• BABA please listen to Aasawari Dilip's prayers for mother. BABA you are the master, doctor and protector. Please look after the mother and give her health and happiness

• BABA please help Vinod Vashiji's mother to have a successful operation and help her to recover. You are the doctor and master. Be with the family during this time.

• BABA bless those who are celebrating their birthday this month and bless them with success, health, happiness, long life and prosperity all their life.

• BABA bless Nita Desai and her family to tide over the hard period. Give them relief and bless them with happiness.

• BABA thank you for listening to Hemali Desai's prayers for her residency and for resolving her problems. Please help her to find a loving and caring life partner.

• Baba please listen to Bhuvana's prayers

BABA KINDLY CURE ME FROM THE STOMACH AND BACK PROBLEMS AND BLESS ME WITH MENTAL PEACE

• BABA please listen to Hetal's prayers

Baba give me and my family good health and peace

Help me in overcomin frm Acidity and respiratory problems• BABA be with Neelam Sinha who is undergoing hip replacement operation. Please be with her and help her recover.

• Baba please listen to Kandaswamyji's prayers for his brother

Brother Kandasamy Navaratnam is severly suffering from High Depression and unsettle mind and also facing lot of problems. Please give him respite BABA.

in your area now! View photos of singles