IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For 9th July 2009

Jai Sai Ram

1. Today it was Guru Poornima. Although we had announced that publically we are not going to do anything, but still known devotees came in large numbers to wish Baba and Mrs Gupta remained bussy through out the day.

2. Please write all your letter/requests for prayers and pooja only on email id veena_gupta_2000. Other letters of general interest related to Baba may however be written to ‘’.

3. For Thursday Prayers and recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani, we consider letters received up to evening of Wednesday (Indian Time). Please post the letters, so as to reach us by that time.

4. Devotees sending many names for prayers, should ask all those named in the letter to recite/read or atleast listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani and ensure that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani at least on Thursdays. Let them also do some karam.

5. Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon is not possible (your Local time).

6. Following are the letters received for 9th July 2009. Letters not mentioning that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this Thusrday have not been included in this.

7. I have omitted all those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject along with the Sri Sai Amrit Vani. List of such devotees will be given in my last letter of the week. Please write “Confidential†if you want to keep the letter personal, in the SUBJECT along with Sri Sai Amrit Vani.

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

1. "HANSA TOKERIA" <hansatokeria...........

Pleae Prayer for me and my family for this thursday (09.07.2009) Sai Amritvani Prayer

Thursday, July 2, 2009 1:12 AM

"veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

OM SAI RAMDear Veena Aunty & Ashok UnclejiPlease Prayer for me and my family for sukh,shanti,financial sthiti and good health for this Thursday (09.07.2009) .I will be listening to the AmritVani prayers myself on this day. HANSA TOKERIA - INDORE,M.P.SONAL PAREKH - MUMBAIVISHAL PAREKH - MUMBAIYUG PAREKH - MUMBAIRUPAL DAS - USARAHUL DAS - USARACHIT DAS - USA RIYA DAS - USARAMESH TOKERIA - INDOREKALPANA TOKERIA - INDORENIRAV (CHIKU) - INDORE

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

2. "Joyce Sewsunker" <jsewsunker.............

FW: Aum Sai Ram: Amrit Vani pooja--- Prayan Sai Satchritra--09/07/2009

Thursday, July 2, 2009 8:46 AM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

Aum Sai Ram Veena Ma and Ashok Dad

To both of you have a spiritual week ahead –Aashadi Ekadasi festival is on 3rd of this month and then Guru Purnima on 7th there will be prayers, parayanas and other activities worldwide

We will be doing the Sai Amrit Vani Pooja on the 09/07/2009 before going for Thursday evening bajans.

Ajith Sewsunker---JHB South Africa ----reading the Prayan Sai Satchrita and listening to the Sai Amrit Vani pooja

Joyce Sewsunker----JHB South Africa ---- reading the Prayan Sai Satchrita and listening the Sai Amrit Vani pooja

Jai Sri Ram

Joyce

Joyce Sewsunker

Supervisor: Retail Store

Hutton Court Superstore Ground Floor, Hutton Court Hyde Park Sandton

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

3. "Usha Kiran" <yashodaisy21............

Shri Sai Amrithvani Prayer request

Thursday, July 2, 2009 3:13 AM

"Sai Veena" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Shri Ashok Bhai Saheb/Veena Bhabiji

Namaste

Please add our names to the prayer list for 9th July 2009 Thursday. Shri Sai Amritvani will be recited by me on all our behalf on 9th July 2009 from 11.00 am to 12.30 pm IST, here in Sohar, Oman. I pray humbly, Baba to bless me by granting my three prayer requests which I have already placed at Baba's Lotus Feet. Koti Pranams to the Lotus Feet of Shirdi Sai Deva and my Koti

dhanyavads for the infinite Grace shown by Shri Sai for accepting my prayers by giving Udi to me.

(I am a member of 'MySaiBaba20 group. I recite Shri Sai Ashtothar everyday during my morning and evening prayers from many years. And I read chapter 37of Shri Sai Sachcharitha (Chavadi Procession) on every Thursday after my evening puja.)

Mr. Usha Kiran Gudur ( Sohar, Oman)

Mrs Yashoda Kiran ( Bangalore)

Mr. Rahul Kiran ( Bangalore)

Mrs. Rashmi Prem ( Bangalore)

Mr. Prem Kumar ( Bangalore)

Mrs. Shilpa Uday ( Bangalore)

Mr. Uday Kumar ( Bangalore)

Master Aaryan Rudra ( Bangalore)

Ms Ruby Kiran ( Bangalore)

Mrs. Daisy (Alleppy)

Thanking you

Om Sai Shri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai

Usha Kiran Gudur

Sohar, Oman

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

4. "Ravinder Sharma" <ravinder6505...........

Re:Sri Sai Amrit Vani

Saturday, July 4, 2009 10:45 AM

"Ashok Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Respected Ashok Uncle,

I read Sai Charitra daily. I am also a member of ‘’.

Kindly include our names in Sai Amritvani prayers for Thursday, 9th July.

Ravinder Sharma

Sandeep Sharma

Onkar Sharma

Hemangi Sharma

Jagjit Kaur

We all are from Patel Nagar, New Delhi.

I will read Sai Charitra and Sai Amrit Vani at my place on 9th July morning.

Please pray for us.

Regards,

Ravinder

Patel Nagar, New Delhi

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

5. "Renuka" <renucmc...........

Kindly include my name for Guru Purnima Prayers and also Amritvani on Thursday July 9th.

Saturday, July 4, 2009 7:46 AM

Sairam Ashokji and Veena Maa

My heartily Pranaams to both of you.

Kindly include my name for Guru Purnima Prayers and also Amritvani on Thursday July 9th.

Baba having you in my life, there is short of nothing. Thanks so much.

sairam

Renuka

Hyderabad

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

6. "((ANSU))" <ansu1965.........

Sri Sai Amrit Vani

Saturday, July 4, 2009 9:57 PM

veena_gupta_2000

sai ram ma ji

please pray for my niece Aartika and her daughter Aashni from Fiji Islands

i will recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani on Thursday 9th July 2009 at 6pm fiji time at my home on behalf of them

sai ram

ansuya fiji islands

& & & & & & & & & & & & & &

7. "SAMPATH KUMAR" <sampath12345...........

Sai AmritVani Paryers-My mothers Paralytic stroke recovery...

Saturday, July 4, 2009 6:45 PM

"veenaji" veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Veenammaji and Ashokji,

Please submit our earnest Prayers to Babaji to recover immediately my mothers paralytic stroke, right leg,right hand and mouth, Please Baba show mercy on my mother and regain nromal health, she is a simple sowl never hurt any one and always leading satvik life,

We will recite/listen Sri Sai AmritVani and Sri Sai Satcharitra

sampath

srikantha

manjesh

Mississauga

CANADA

SAI RAM...

8. "prakashraj pradhan" <prpradhan68.........

Sairam - Please include our's name For 9th SaiSatcharitra & Amritvani Parayan.

Saturday, July 4, 2009 11:25 PM

Respected Ashokji and Sai maa,

Pplease include our names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani parayana this thursday July 9th 2009. We will read SaiSatcharitra and listen to Sri Sai AmritVani at our place.

Priti Ranjan Pradhan Abu Dhabi,

Sukanya Nayak Cuttack,

Saishree Pradhan Cuttack.

Thank you so much.

Warm Regards.PRADHAN P. R.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

9. "SHRIKANT K" <shrikant.kalluri..........

Inclusion in prayers

Sunday, July 5, 2009 2:18 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam

Request you to include me in your prayers for Gurupourami -7th July and On thrusday, 9th July. I shall listen to Amrit Vani on both the days at my residence in Hyderabad ,

Regards

Shrikant

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

10. "vedavalli narayan" <vedavalli22............

request

Sunday, July 5, 2009 11:39 AM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

dear Veenaji & ashokji,this is my usual request.please include my name in your prayers on 9th july. i'll listen & recite amruthavani at the same time.Pleasepray for the names below.Thank you both alot. sai ram. vedavalli.bangalore.premavivekmridula & uday.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

11. "Kirubananthan Kanagasundram" <kirudivi.............

PLEASE INCLUDE OUR NAMES ARE RECITE FOR SHRI SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYER AND POOJA TO BE HELD THURSDAY ON (09/07/2009).

Sunday, July 5, 2009 10:06 AM

veena_gupta_2000

'AUM SAI SHRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI'

DEAR, VEENA MAA & ASHOK JI,

PLEASE PRAYER AND POOJA FOR OUR SON DIVIYARAM FOR CURE FROM HIS BAD DISEASE GOOD HEALTH AND FUTRE LIFE THIS THURSDAY ON (09/07/2009) THIS THURSDAY (09th of july 2009) HIS BIRTH DAY (4 YEARS OLD).

PLEASE PRAYER AND POOJA FOR OUR SON DIVIYARAM'S PAST KARMA AND ONLY BABA'S MIRACLE CAN SAVE HIM,

WE WILL RECITING IN OUR RESIDENCE AT 11.00 AM TO 12.00 NOON (OUR TIME) READ SHRI SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYER OUR SELF ON THIS THURSDAY AND ALSO READ SHRI SAI SATCHARITRA,

OUR FAMILY NAMES,

KIRUBANANTHAN---(LONDON),

GOMATHI----------------(LONDON),

DIVIYARAM-------------(LONDON),

KOHULARAM----------(LONDON),

THANK YOU,

KIRUBA & FAMILY,

(05/07/2009)

12. "PARVATHIFirst Name Kumar" <parupradeep..........

Please include our name in this week Amritvani Recition-09/07/2009

Sunday, July 5, 2009 6:13 AM

veena_gupta_2000

> Sairam > > > > > > > > Trust this finds you and Veenaji in good> > spirits.> > > > Thanks for including our names last week. I> am> > > > requesting you please include my family name> in> > > > this Thursday (09/07/2009) Amritvani> recition. I> > will> > > > hear/recite amritavani on this Thursday.> > > > Names are as follows:> > > > Parvathi,

Pradeep & Preethi, we are> from> > > Melbourne,> > > > Australia> > > > Please pray for my daughter Preethi to get> a> > graduate> > > > position in Big company. l> > > > Thanks once again, Have nice week> > > > Regards> > > > Parvathi> > > >

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

13. "shyam manohar" <shyamavitta.........

Shri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer request for Thursday 9th July '09

Sunday, July 5, 2009 2:34 PM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear VeenaJi and GuptaJi,Jai Sai Ram.Thanks for including our names and also praying for us inthe last thursday Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers. Kindly include our names as under and also pray for us onThursday 9th July 2009 Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers: Asha S. Manohar - Daughter, Palghat, KeralaGirija S. Manohar - Spouse, Palghat, KeralaAkash S. Manohar - Son, Palghat, KeralaShyam Manohar, Dubai, U.A.E.I (Shyam Manohar) will listen Sai Amrit Vani and read SaiSatcharita on the day. With Pranams.Shyam

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

14. "Amita Shunglu" <amitashunglu...........

Sai Amrit Vani Recitation on Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sunday, July 5, 2009 7:28 PM

"Veena Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram Please include my name, I will be reading/reciting Sai Amrit Vani as well. Warm regards, Amita Shunglu, Toronto, Canada

15. "Krishrao" <Krishrao.........

Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sunday, July 5, 2009 4:20 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram:

We would be very grateful if you could kindly include our names in your Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, July 9, 2009

My wife Gayathri Rao will recite Sai Amrit Vani, and Myself (Krishnadas Rao) and our son (Mahesh Rao) will listen to the recital.

AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

Kind Regards,

Krishnadas Rao

Gayathri Rao

Mahesh Rao

Northville, MI, USA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

16. "Judy Gounder (K)" <GOUNDEK..........

PRAYER LIST - SRI SAI AMRITH VANI

Monday, July 6, 2009 2:39 AM

Dear Veena/Ashok

Om Sai Ram Here are the names who will be reciting the Sri Sai Amrith Vani, Thursday, 09th, July 2009

Krishnaveni Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Somilla Preethepaul - Durban,

South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Prema Mooragan - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Siva Mooragan -

Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Please include the following names in your prayer list on Thursday, 09th, July 2009

Perumal Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Kamini Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Nivandren Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Shivan Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Ellen Bikul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Amos Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Wendy Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Goodness Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Pinky - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Pooskernath Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Sanesh

Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Privesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Avesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Vishala Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Vissie Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Thiloshine Naidoo -

Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Rishan Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Deva Dhi Deva Krishna Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Sherone Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Prenesh Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Lavindra Gurie - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Ruth Gurie - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Desaien Liam Gurie - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Kantharuben

Gurie - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Vanessa Gurie Sabello - United States ("for prayer) Markus Sabello - United States ("for prayer) Srikaliamma Gurie - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Applesamy Gurie - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Govindsamy Chetty - Durban,

South Africa. -("for prayer")

Thank you so much.

Take care. Lots of Sai love. Regards Krishnaveni Gounder

17. "rani sastry" <sastryusha...........

Amritvani Prayers for 9th July 09

Sunday, July 5, 2009 9:10 PM

Om Sainathaya NamahaSai Ma Veenjai and Ashok JiPlease add the following name in your prayers to Baba on the 9th July Amritvani PrayersVarun sastry, Ausitn Tx, USAI will read and do parayan of Satcharitra on 9th Sai bless us allregardsusha sastry

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

18. "zayasankar serou" <zserou...........

Sairam

Monday, July 6, 2009 5:21 AM

Mrs. Veenaji and Guptaji

Sairam

Please do include our names in SRI SAI AMRITVANI PRAYERS

on Thursday(09.07.2009)

We will recite and listen SRI SAI AMRITVANI on the same day

from my residence.

MAY BABA BLESS US ALL.

Zayasankar, Mangamani, Vivekanand, Swetha and Naresh

Sairam Serou(Uk)

19. "sai baba" <saibaba_nature.............

Fw: Sri Sai Amrit Vani

Monday, July 6, 2009 6:15 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji and Ashok ji

Hearty Pranams!!

Thank you very much maaji. Please include my daughters' name I. Swathi for Sai Amrit Vani prayers on July 9th . SHE IS RECENTLY MARRIED AND APPLIED FOR VISA TO AUSTRIALIA. SHE should get her Visa immediately, as her exams are in September in Australia. We shall listen and recite Sai Amritvani and also read SAI CHARITRA

from our place. OM SAI RAM P.S.MANI

HYDERABAD

20. "sairaman Iyer" <sairaman_iyer.........

Listening to Sai Amrit Vani on 09/07/2009

Monday, July 6, 2009 7:25 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashok Ji and Veena Maa, Our humble Pranams. We will be listening to Sai Amrit Vani on 09/07/2009. Best Regards,R.Sairaman and Kousalya Sairaman,Singapore

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

21. "Uma Chaudhary" <umac8...........

Please Include our names for the Amrit Vani prayer July 9th,2009

Monday, July 6, 2009 10:09 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashok ji & Veenaji-

Namsakar Please accept my humble pranams to you both Ashokji and Veenaji for the service to us.

We will be listening and reciting Sri Amrit Vani on July 9th in our home

Devendra,Uma,Mohit - in Marlboro, NJ

Nidhi - Milwaukee,WI

Please pray for peace in our family + Oreo.

PPFNMAS &

PHMFHE on July 23rd-May Baba Bless us.

With Regards & Love

Uma

732-414-8967-h

22. "kuppibairanga nathan" <kuppiranga..........

please include my name in the Sai Amritvani Prayer List (Thursday --9/7/09)

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 2:37 AM

"veena guptaji" veena_gupta_2000

dear Sai Maa and Ashokji,

My Pranams to Babaji at Sidharth Extension and Sai Maa and Ashokji.

Please include my name in the Sai Amritvani Prayer on Thursday at my place chennai I will do recite Sri Sai Amritvani, Sai Namavali, Sai Arthi and Puja and Read Sri Sai Satcharitra, between 11 am and 1 pm.

Sai Maa, I am doing GuruPoornima Puja now and the sharp 12 noon I am going to perform Arathi and Offering Bananas and Potato Chips and flowers Archan. I am reading Sri Guru Charitra Since Morning and I have completed the 11 Chapters and yet to read and If Babaji and Dattatreya bless ne I will complete Entire Book today (Whole day upto 10 pm).

I am Praying Sri Dattareya, Sri padha Vallbha Swamiji, Sri Narasimha Saraswathi Swamiji, Swamy Samartha Akkalkot naharaj, Sai Samartha Sri Shiirid Sai Babaji and My Ishta Devtha, Kul Devatha and Pitri Devatha should bless me, my husband, my entire family and All Sai Bhandus around All Over the World .

My Namaskars to Babaji and one and all,

Thanking you,

MAY OUR SHIRDI SAI BLESS ONE AND ALL FOR THE NICE FUTURE. OM SAI SHRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

KUPPI BAI

& & & & & & & & & & & & &

23. "Varun Ramasubramanian" <greatsage7...........

sai amritvani 09/07/09

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 2:34 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear sai ma,please pray for me.i've written my CA final exams in june for the 2nd time.i did not pass the first time.please pray that i pass all 8 papers this time.i'm varun from bangalore.i will be reciting sai amrit vani on thursday 09/07/09.Varun

24. "dobby sommer" <dobbyonearth............

Sri Sai Amrit Vani

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 1:44 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Honored and Respected Sai Maa and AshokJi,

Jai Sai Ram,

Thank you for shining the light of Sainath.

Many blessings for Guru Poornima.

I will listen and recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani and

read Sri Sai Satcharita on July 9 at home.

Bola Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai

Jai Sai Ram

dobby sommer ca usa

25. "Bolaka Sarkar" <bolaka.sarkar...........

Request for Sri Sai Amrit Vani, Thursday, JULY 9, 2009 prayers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 2:59 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Namaskar Veenaji,

Please pray that He removes all the blockages and hurdles and grants very soon ALL that is BEST for my COMPLETE BLISS (Purn Anand).

Bolaka Sarkar from Vientiane, Lao PDR.

I will listen to, as well as read Sri Sai Amrit Vani on Thursday. I will also read a chapter from Sri Sai Satcharitra.

Thank you.

Jai Sai Ram.

Bolaka Sarkar.

26. "Rama Raghavan" <raghavan.rama............

KINDLY PRAY FOR US

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 5:48 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashokji and Veena Ma,

My Pranams to you.

KIndly Pray for us in the Amrithvani Prayer to be held on 9th July, Thursday.

I am Praying to Baba that my Husband should get a good job soon.Baba, Kindly hear my Prayer and show your blessings.

I will recite Sai Amrithvani on 9th July, Thursday from 11AM to 12PM AT Chennai.

OM SAI

RAMA.

27. "Keshav Prasad" <mykp30............

Sri Sai Amritvani 9.7.2009

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 4:38 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam!Kindly offer our prayers to our God, Shri Shirdi Sai Baba in the Sri Sai Amritvani Pooja on 9.7.2009.I will recite Sri Sai Amritvani in Chennai.

Kindly offer prayers for the following persons:Mr. K.V. Srinivasaraghavan - Chennai - For good health - special prayers for surgery & old age problems Mrs. Rengamani Raghavan - Chennai - For good healthKeshav Prasad - Chennai - Good Career & HealthYamini - Chennai - Good HealthPoorna - Chennai - Good education in her new school & good health

Anand - Chennai - To get relieved from medical complications due to accidentKrishnamurthy - Chennai - To get relieved from medical complications due to clot in the brain

Best RegardsKeshav

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

28. "pandurangan s" <vittal_05.............

RE: Let us Pray Together.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 4:31 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Jai Gurudev, Jai Sai Ram Ashok Ji % Veena Maa Ji, This is Pandurangan.S. from Chennai please include the following names during the Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and parayan of Sai Satchritra on 9th July 2009 Thursday. Necessary Listening and recitation will be done. 1. Pandurangan.S. 2. Sundari.P. 3. Vijayakumaar.S.

4. Meera Vijayakumar. Sri Saibaba Bless all his children, With Love & Light, Pandurangan.S.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

29. "Basanthie Sewsunker" <Sewsunkerb.........

Sai Amrit Vani pooja

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 4:19 AM

Pranam Aunty Veena and Uncle Ashok!

Sai Ram to you for the divine seva. Please add my name to the list for Thursday 9 July 2009. I will be listening to the cd.

Basanthie Sewsunker - Verulam - South Africa

Dear Baba

Koti, Koti Pranam Swami!. Happy Guru Poornima day to you for today. Thank you for all your blessings upon us in our daily lives. All we want is peace with our health. I leave my concerns at your feet this morning, Baba and I know you will take care of them in your own time and I have the Shraddha and Saburi for this.

Love you Baba

Your child

Palika

Bessie SewsunkerAssistant AdministratorInformation Systems & TechnologyUniversity of KwaZulu-Natal (Westville Campus)Private Bag X54001Durban 4000SOUTH AFRICATel : 031 - 2607051Fax : 031 - 2607251

30. "V.M.Menon (ammachi)" <ammachi.............

sri sai amrit vani prayer

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 6:42 AM

om sri sai ramsai maa & ashokjiplease include mohan, geetha, radhika & arun from dubai for prayer on 9th thursday. geetha recites sri sai amrit vani prayer every thursday.humble pranams

31. "DINAR TRADING CO., LLC" <dinartc...........

PRAYERS

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 6:30 AM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

SAIRAM VEENAJI AND ASHOKJI, PLEASE INCLUDE MY NAME FOR SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYERS TO BE HELD ON 09/07/09 , I SHALL LISTEN AND RECITE THE SAME AT MY RESIDENCE AND ALSO READSSC. THANKING YOU, AT HIS LOTUS FEET, DEEPAK (TRIPOLI,LIBYA)

32. "manish" <manish...........

Kindly Include us in Sai Amrit Vani Recitation on 09-July-09

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 6:39 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Ashok/Veena Ji, Please include us in your prayers as we shall be reciting/listening to the Sai Amrit Vani on Thursday, 09-July-09. Manish Gupta - Listen at Dubai/Sharjah Kanchan Gupta - Recite/Listen at SAI Niwas - Chandyal Mandi (Himachal) Thank You Manish GuptaSharjah Kanchan GuptaSAI Niwas - Chandyal Mandi (Himachal)

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

33. "vr usha" <ushasanju..........

prayer request

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 7:12 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sai ram Dear Aunty, Kindly include me usha, from cochin, kerala, in the sai amritvani prayers to be held on 8 th july, i promise you to recite sai amritvani on the same day. i humbly request you to include my family members in your prayers,-rajagopal-

chandrika -

sanjay-

karthika -

saikrishna-

unni-

sobha thank you very much for your kindness. sairam.usha

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

34. "suresh thuppalay" <sureshtc.............

[ No Subject ]

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 7:11 AM

"Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veenajee & Ashokjee -

Please include the following devotees for Sai Amrit Vani prayers on July 9.

Mrs & Mr Chandrashekar, Palakkad, Kerala

Mrs & Mr Menon, Paroor, Kerala

Sunanda, Jaykumar, Prannay, Bangalore

Seema, Tanu , Tina & Suresh, USA

I shall be reciting Sai Amrit Vani this Thursday.

Kindly pray for all of us.

Thanks.Suresh, ND, USA

35. "golu happy" <happygolky_golu........

Jai Sairam.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 9:07 AM

"veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sairam.

Most Respected Veena Maa,

First of all i would like to thank you for praying for us.

Please pray for Surinder Rana, with Baba's grace, he is responding to medicines, but they alone are not enough to get him back to normalacy, plz pray to BABA to show the way to the right and effective treatment for him that can give him long and healthy life,also plz pray for Anu,Avantika,Bhovika,Kanwalesh Rohilla, Shashi Mehtani and the two small children of her brother, who were rendered motherless by the cruel hands of fate.

I have been trying to clear one particular xam for the past three times,i have again appeared for the exam and BABA has been kind and now the result is awaited, plz pray to BABA to get me through, HE knows how necessary it is for me to get through.

We all will be listning to Sai Amritvani from our respective places in Faridabad on the 9th july .

My Deep Felt Regards

Sairam.

anu.

36. "taurausravi\\\\\\\\\\\" <taurausravi............

Sri Sai Amritvani Prayer Request

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 8:27 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Namastae Veenaji

Om Sai Ram

SRI SACCHIDANAND SADGURU SAI NADH MAHARAJ KI JAI

Kindly put following prayer on our behalf the lotus feet of Sri Shirdi Baba which is below.

======================================================

Oh Baba Sai Baba kindly pull us out from the present problems as soon as possible, which you know very well due to same we are not able sleep peacefully, every day we are spending with lot of tension, we are not able to take food Etc.

Kindly pull us with all your very powerfull blessings so that we can live normal life as we use to lead in the past. I will come Shirdi & make 108 rounds in the local Shirdi Sai Baba temple if we are out of this problems.

Kindly bless us bless us bless us bless us.

====================================================

Below mentioned are the names for 09.07.09 (Thursday) Sri Sai Amritvani Prayer.

Ravi, Vizag (Listening to Sri Sai Amritvani)

Laxhmi, Vizag

I will be listening to Sai Amritvani on 09.07.09 (Thursday) here from my place here in Visakhapatnam .

Regards

Ravi, Vizag

End of 1st lot of letters.