IndiaDivine.org

Can anyone explain this to me please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sairam thangam nair. i too have similar experience ,i started studying saisatcharita saying that swamy should come to my home before completing the task. one when i was studying my mom told what happened to u why u make such wish to him how he can come here to our house she said. i told to her i want swamy to come here and he will come. after this she went to my grandma house and told them that he has no job and he wishes swamy to come to home how it can be possible.and she came to home immediately. Things started happening now. my mom and dad was seeing some programme in t.v. by the time swamy came and stand at threshold of the door and lauging at my mother and he came inside and sat on the sofa for a while and disappeared. During that time she tried to call my dad but she could do it and she had a splendour darshan of swamy for her doubt . and my wish got completed . i thought why swamy dont gave his darshan to me .later i came to know the answer that i wished him to come to my house and not to see him. what ever swamy does is for our welfare only, sairamthankam nair <planter1812 wrote: Anantha Koti Pranams to my Most Beloved Mother Sai!!!! Dear Sai Brothers and Sisters, I am at Gaziabad, Near Noida these

days. Came to help my daughter, I am from Bangalore and there I used to go to the Indiranagar Mandir of Bhagavan. Here we have a small group and this morning we had a bhajan before Narainseva. at the end of the bhajan when Aarti was going on I suddenly felt our Beloved Swamy standing there and taking a step slowly without anyone near Him. I felt a severe pain or energy on my arms and shoulder too and tears were running profusely from my eyes - slowly i tapped my friend who was next to me and showed in action towards Swamy, I could not speak. But now I am thinking was it a Vision??? Because no one else saw Swamy. I am very very happy for I can even now imagine Swamy's form in my mind. The bhajan time Darshan. But i do not know why and how this happened. Yesterday afternoon I was looking at Bhagavan(photo) and crying "Swamy, its over 8 months I had your darshan and I am craving to have Darshan. If i have made any

mistake please forgive me" I do not know whether this was an answer to my prayer????? or Swamy wanted to tell me that Swamy is everywhere.....Really i do not know but I am very very happy today and very grateful to Bhagavan for the Darshan. I love my mother Sai. Om Sairam Thankam Nair Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us. grace of god is like an insurance it will help you unlimited when you are in need.

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.