IndiaDivine.org

Sai Udi Prasad Available to Sai Devotees Across the World

Rate this topic

Guest guest

'Ramte Ram Aao Ji Aao Ji, Udiya Ki Goniya Laoji' I am reminded of these words which Shirdi Sai Baba used to sing in sweet and pure voice while sitting near dhuni in Dwarkmai, when I would like to share a good news with my fellow Sai Family members.It gives me immense pleasure to inform that Sai Udi Prasad will be sent to devotees anywhere in the world with the grace of Shirdi Sai Baba. After the seva/service of sending prayers to Shirdi, Sai Baba has given me this responsibility.Devotees can fill up the form available here (please follow the link) in order to request for Sacred Ash. This selfless service is being provided by Sai Dham Sola Temple situated in the city of Ahmedabad, Gujarat. History and Details of the temple are available here. More than 5000 packets are sent so far and demand is growing from all over, says the temple authorities. I was requested to join them in this noble deed through the medium of this blog.Shirdi Sai Baba pulls the wires in such a way that we remain only mere onlookers of the whole situation. The same thing happened in this case too, everything got settled in less than 24 hours and it was the most awaited service to be provided by me. Many other Sai sisters and Sai brothers are active in this service since long time and this is just an addition to it.

--Posted By Hetal Patil to Shirdi Sai Baba Life Teachings and Stories at 8/14/2008 07:21:00 AM

Sai Nathay Arpanastu

Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak

Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj Para Brahma

Shri Sachidanand Sadguru

Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai!!!

Hetal Patil

Please Visit : http://shirdisaibabaexperiences.blogspot.com/

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now