IndiaDivine.org

Sai's love for His children .. a wonderful exp

Rate this topic

Guest guest

YOUR SMILE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND._._._..MAKE IT SOME ONE ELSE'S TOO !BE HAPPY, IT'S ONE WAY OF BEING WISE, Dear Ashok Ji,I can't say if my experience is worth telling to other Sai devotees, but I feel that Sai Baba gave me his divine darshan at Shirdi and I am really very happy that HE is looking after me, my family and is a real saviour.I have been reading Sai Satcharitra without any break for almost 2 years. I did Saptahik Parayan for 5 times and normally I am finishing the whole Sai Satcharitra in 14 days, starting on Thursday and finishing on Wednessday. During such reading, suddenly a thought came to mind if I leave my favourite food and request SAI BABA to help me to recover a considerable amount which I gave on loan to a close relative abt 11 yrs

ago, and he did not seem to be in mood of returning the amount. Though he promised to pay me the interest on that amount and if I calculate that interest then the total had been nothing less than 14-15 lakhs, but I was happy even to get my principal amount back.So after reading the story of the person who lost his 30,000/ and then he decided to give up eating of rice, he got his money back. So I also wished to make a try and requested Baba and promised not to eat any type of roti, poori, parantha, phulka, roomali roti, kachori, Naan, kulchha or to say any fried bread untill my money is recieved back, and also promised to visit Shirdi at the time of my birthday in last week of September and perform Tula daan of cereals equal to my weight.I did not try or reminded that relative of mine for another 4-5 months and continued eating food with rice only and fixed to board the train to Manmad on 23rd of September to reach Shirdi on 24th- the

wednessday as my birthday was falling on 25th as per the hindu calendar. In the last week of August 2008, my family members pressed me to make atleast one call to the person who owed me the money, so I contacted him on phone and after talking to him only for 10 minutes he agreed to refund me the principal amount and fixed up 20th September 2008 for the 1st instalment. It was all by the grace of SAI BABA that he promptly paid me 50000/- on the appointed day, which made my trust on BABA stronger. In the mean time I also contacted Shirdi Sansthan to permot me to sing my own composed bhajans in the presence of Sai Baba, which was also granted for the 24th September.After having fully satisfied darshan of Baba, I sang my own created Sai Bhajans at Sai Darbaar.When I came out of the temple with my family members, I was walking slowly, when I came across a person who looked like Baba, and when our eyes met I felt something in my heart and paid a coin

of 5 rupees to him, and by the time I realised and turned back he disappeared. That evening I ate my first roti after 6 months.Following day as promised I gave cash equivalent to the cereal and rather little more in the temple as I always do on my birthdays, and when we were coming back in the evening, after the doli procession, again I met similar person and demanded Rs. 5/- for his roti as he already had vegetables, which I paid without any hassel or any thought. I knew that he can not be any body else except Sai Baba himself who came to give his HOLY Darshan to me. I told this to my wife, and from then the person is promptly paying me the money and hopefully by the 10th February 2009, my principal amount will be recovered.I am still following the regular reading of Sai Satcharitra, and now from today I have given up eating non vegetarian food till 12th February, and i am sure Baba will help me again.Knowing this experience of mine my

daughter has also started such type of vrat and she will also be successful.Jai Sai Ram. The crux of this experience is faith and patience.Kr.Shiv Pratap Singh--- On Tue, 1/20/09, wrote: Sai's love for His children .. a wonderful exp Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 7:55 AM

Sais love

20/1/2009 Jai Sai Ram

Here are the letters received in the group in response to the letter by Poonam with the subject :- Sai's love for His children .. a wonderful exp

Letter reproduced below after the first letter.

Ashok Gupta.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

raghammudi ramchandrakiran <ramchandrakiran.............

Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:32 am Re: Sai's love for His children .. a wonderful exp ... ramchandrakiran (AT) (DOT) ..

Send Message

Edit Membership

om sai ram

the experience of poonam which she shared with others is really wonderful and would strengthen the faith in Baba whoever reads it.

kiran

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

Neeru Alag <alagneeru..............

Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:40 am Re: Sai's love for His children .. a wonderful exp ... alagneeru

Send Message

Edit Membership

Om Sai Ram,

You and your family are indeed very lucky that Baba have showered his love grace and blessings on you and your whole family in such miraculous and loving way. I pray to my Sai Pita that plz Sai Pita Bestow your love grace and blessings on each and every devotee of yours cause I am sure that on reading this message mostly tears would have come in the eyes of each and every devotee who read this mail and reason behind this would be that kaash aise darshan Baba ne humko bhi diye hote kaash apni blessings love and grace isi tarah se unhone hum per bhi barsayi hoti. I am sure about this. Please Baba shower your blessings love and grace on every devotee of yours cause they all are eagerly waiting for this including me and my family.

Regards,

Neeru Alag

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

Dear sai devoteesI have a very great experience with Sai baba. Three years ago I lost a 12 gm golden bracelet. For a few days after losing the bracelet I was very moody having lost a precious jewellery. Suddenly one day baba came in my dream and told me that it has reached a person who is very much in need of the money.From then on I never repented . Suddenly after few months later my organisation has given 12 gm gold coin as bonus. This is really a miracle. I am an ardent devotee of Sai.Jai SainathPVR Murthy--- On Tue, 20/1/09, Kr.Shiv Pratap Singh <kr.shivpratapsingh wrote:Kr.Shiv Pratap Singh <kr.shivpratapsinghRe: Sai's love for His children .. a

wonderful exp Date: Tuesday, 20 January, 2009, 10:47 PM

YOUR SMILE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND._._._ ..MAKE IT SOME ONE ELSE'S TOO !BE HAPPY, IT'S ONE WAY OF BEING WISE, Dear Ashok Ji,I can't say if my experience is worth telling to other Sai devotees, but I feel that Sai Baba gave me his divine darshan at Shirdi and I am really very happy that HE is looking after me, my family and is a real saviour.I have been reading Sai Satcharitra without any break for almost 2 years. I did Saptahik Parayan for 5 times and normally I am finishing the whole Sai Satcharitra in 14 days, starting on Thursday and finishing on

Wednessday. During such reading, suddenly a thought came to mind if I leave my favourite food and request SAI BABA to help me to recover a considerable amount which I gave on loan to a close relative abt 11 yrs

ago, and he did not seem to be in mood of returning the amount. Though he promised to pay me the interest on that amount and if I calculate that interest then the total had been nothing less than 14-15 lakhs, but I was happy even to get my principal amount back.So after reading the story of the person who lost his 30,000/ and then he decided to give up eating of rice, he got his money back. So I also wished to make a try and requested Baba and promised not to eat any type of roti, poori, parantha, phulka, roomali roti, kachori, Naan, kulchha or to say any fried bread untill my money is recieved back, and also promised to visit Shirdi at the time of my birthday in last week of September and perform Tula daan of cereals equal to my weight.I did not try or reminded that relative of mine for another 4-5 months and continued eating food with rice only and fixed to board the train to Manmad on 23rd of September to reach Shirdi on 24th- the

wednessday as my birthday was falling on 25th as per the hindu calendar. In the last week of August 2008, my family members pressed me to make atleast one call to the person who owed me the money, so I contacted him on phone and after talking to him only for 10 minutes he agreed to refund me the principal amount and fixed up 20th September 2008 for the 1st instalment. It was all by the grace of SAI BABA that he promptly paid me 50000/- on the appointed day, which made my trust on BABA stronger. In the mean time I also contacted Shirdi Sansthan to permot me to sing my own composed bhajans in the presence of Sai Baba, which was also granted for the 24th September.After having fully satisfied darshan of Baba, I sang my own created Sai Bhajans at Sai Darbaar.When I came out of the temple with my family members, I was walking slowly, when I came across a person who looked like Baba, and when our eyes met I felt something in my heart and paid a coin

of 5 rupees to him, and by the time I realised and turned back he disappeared. That evening I ate my first roti after 6 months.Following day as promised I gave cash equivalent to the cereal and rather little more in the temple as I always do on my birthdays, and when we were coming back in the evening, after the doli procession, again I met similar person and demanded Rs. 5/- for his roti as he already had vegetables, which I paid without any hassel or any thought. I knew that he can not be any body else except Sai Baba himself who came to give his HOLY Darshan to me. I told this to my wife, and from then the person is promptly paying me the money and hopefully by the 10th February 2009, my principal amount will be recovered.I am still following the regular reading of Sai Satcharitra, and now from today I have given up eating non vegetarian food till 12th February, and i am sure Baba will help me again.Knowing this experience of mine my

daughter has also started such type of vrat and she will also be successful.Jai Sai Ram. The crux of this experience is faith and patience.Kr.Shiv Pratap Singh--- On Tue, 1/20/09, <> wrote: <> Sai's love for His children .. a wonderful expTuesday, January 20, 2009, 7:55 AM

Sais love

20/1/2009 Jai Sai Ram

Here are the letters received in the group in response to the letter by Poonam with the subject :- Sai's love for His children .. a wonderful exp

Ashok Gupta.

raghammudi ramchandrakiran <ramchandrakiran@ ......... .......

Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:32 am Re: Sai's love for His children .. a wonderful exp ... ramchandrakiran@ ...

Send Message

Edit Membership

om sai ram

the experience of poonam which she shared with others is really wonderful and would strengthen the faith in Baba whoever reads it.

kiran

Neeru Alag <alagneeru@.. ......... ......

Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:40 am Re: Sai's love for His children .. a wonderful exp ... alagneeru

Send Message

Edit Membership

Om Sai Ram,

You and your family are indeed very lucky that Baba have showered his love grace and blessings on you and your whole family in such miraculous and loving way. I pray to my Sai Pita that plz Sai Pita Bestow your love grace and blessings on each and every devotee of yours cause I am sure that on reading this message mostly tears would have come in the eyes of each and every devotee who read this mail and reason behind this would be that kaash aise darshan Baba ne humko bhi diye hote kaash apni blessings love and grace isi tarah se unhone hum per bhi barsayi hoti. I am sure about this. Please Baba shower your blessings love and grace on every devotee of yours cause they all are eagerly waiting for this including me and my family.

Regards,

Neeru Alag

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Kr. Pratap Singhji,

I had also always felt my experience was not worth sharing...but after reading your wonderful leela..i felt our BABA is telling me to share this with everyone.

When i went to shirdi last year a poor worker i know at my place of work requested me to bring him a shawl so when i went to shirdi i bought the shawl from shirdi before going to the samadhi mandir i thought why not buy the shawl from here(he is not a Sai devotee) but i don't know what made me feel like doing so..same time i bought three shawls, one for the worker,one for my dad and an extra thinking i can gift it to another poor worker at my workplace. After Samadhi Mandir Darshan of Sainath when i came out immediately one man on cruthes not able to walk well asked me for a cloth..he said he wants a piece of cloth from me...first i thought where do i buy Him a cloth..then i realised i had an extra shawl blessed by Sainath so i gave it to Him...and i forgot about it..when i went to Chawadi to take Sainath's darshan..as soon as i came out and was on the steps i saw the same man..He had tied the shawl i gave Him on his abdomen and He was putting His hand up and down in the form of a blessing..just like in SSSC Sainath Prabhu after the chavadi procession used to do and look like Pandurang..same exact way...i know in my heart of hearts that it was SAINATH who took the shawl and blessed me...

He is everywhere we should have the sight of Shruti and Smruti to see Him...

Jai Sai Ram,

Sai Devotee,Pooja.

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 8:17 PM, Kr.Shiv Pratap Singh <kr.shivpratapsingh wrote:

YOUR SMILE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND._._._..MAKE IT SOME ONE ELSE'S TOO !BE HAPPY, IT'S ONE WAY OF BEING WISE, Dear Ashok Ji,

I can't say if my experience is worth telling to other Sai devotees, but I feel that Sai Baba gave me his divine darshan at Shirdi and I am really very happy that HE is looking after me, my family and is a real saviour.

I have been reading Sai Satcharitra without any break for almost 2 years. I did Saptahik Parayan for 5 times and normally I am finishing the whole Sai Satcharitra in 14 days, starting on Thursday and finishing on Wednessday. During such reading, suddenly a thought came to mind if I leave my favourite food and request SAI BABA to help me to recover a considerable amount which I gave on loan to a close relative abt 11 yrs ago, and he did not seem to be in mood of returning the amount. Though he promised to pay me the interest on that amount and if I calculate that interest then the total had been nothing less than 14-15 lakhs, but I was happy even to get my principal amount back.

So after reading the story of the person who lost his 30,000/ and then he decided to give up eating of rice, he got his money back. So I also wished to make a try and requested Baba and promised not to eat any type of roti, poori, parantha, phulka, roomali roti, kachori, Naan, kulchha or to say any fried bread untill my money is recieved back, and also promised to visit Shirdi at the time of my birthday in last week of September and perform Tula daan of cereals equal to my weight.

I did not try or reminded that relative of mine for another 4-5 months and continued eating food with rice only and fixed to board the train to Manmad on 23rd of September to reach Shirdi on 24th- the wednessday as my birthday was falling on 25th as per the hindu calendar. In the last week of August 2008, my family members pressed me to make atleast one call to the person who owed me the money, so I contacted him on phone and after talking to him only for 10 minutes he agreed to refund me the principal amount and fixed up 20th September 2008 for the 1st instalment. It was all by the grace of SAI BABA that he promptly paid me 50000/- on the appointed day, which made my trust on BABA stronger. In the mean time I also contacted Shirdi Sansthan to permot me to sing my own composed bhajans in the presence of Sai Baba, which was also granted for the 24th September.

After having fully satisfied darshan of Baba, I sang my own created Sai Bhajans at Sai Darbaar.When I came out of the temple with my family members, I was walking slowly, when I came across a person who looked like Baba, and when our eyes met I felt something in my heart and paid a coin of 5 rupees to him, and by the time I realised and turned back he disappeared. That evening I ate my first roti after 6 months.

Following day as promised I gave cash equivalent to the cereal and rather little more in the temple as I always do on my birthdays, and when we were coming back in the evening, after the doli procession, again I met similar person and demanded Rs. 5/- for his roti as he already had vegetables, which I paid without any hassel or any thought. I knew that he can not be any body else except Sai Baba himself who came to give his HOLY Darshan to me. I told this to my wife, and from then the person is promptly paying me the money and hopefully by the 10th February 2009, my principal amount will be recovered.

I am still following the regular reading of Sai Satcharitra, and now from today I have given up eating non vegetarian food till 12th February, and i am sure Baba will help me again.Knowing this experience of mine my daughter has also started such type of vrat and she will also be successful.

Jai Sai Ram. The crux of this experience is faith and patience.Kr.Shiv Pratap Singh--- On Tue, 1/20/09, wrote:

Sai's love for His children .. a wonderful exp Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 7:55 AM

Sais love

20/1/2009

Jai Sai Ram

Ashok Gupta.

raghammudi ramchandrakiran <ramchandrakiran.............

Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:32 am

Re: Sai's love for His children .. a wonderful exp ... ramchandrakiran (AT) (DOT) ..

Send Message

Edit Membership

om sai ram

kiran

Neeru Alag <alagneeru..............

Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:40 am

Re: Sai's love for His children .. a wonderful exp ... alagneeru

Send Message

Edit Membership

Om Sai Ram,

Regards,

Neeru Alag

-- Dr. Pooja Chodankar

24/1/2009

Jai Sai Ram

Here are the letters received in the group in response to Subject mentioned above. Please write your experiences only to the group. Please write your responses/ feedback direct to the person concerned on his/her email.

Ashok Gupta

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

BirendraKandpal <birendra_7..........

Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:52 am

Re:

Sai's always love His children's & devotee. But we shold keep faith & trust on baba.

Baba is always with us.

Always sradha - saboori

om sai ram

Birendra Kandpal

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

kandhala raman <srinivas_kandhala..........

Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:46 pm

Re: Sai's love for His children .. a wonderful exp

Hi Mr Shiv Pratap,

Thanks to you for Sharing such a wonderfull experience with our Babaji.

What is impossible to Saibaba who is Omni Present and Atma Swaroopa.

Wish your family all the best.

Jai Sai Ram,Jai Mata

nandini shivakumar <osionmist..........

Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:40 am

Re: Sai's love for His children .. a wonderful exp

too goooddddddddd.

nandini

sairam

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 7