IndiaDivine.org

New Sri Sai Baba Serial On Sony From June24

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai Sai Ram,

One more serial on Baba, woo hoo...This is a great news....I am getting a bit greedy now..lol...

May Baba bless all...I really see some light in this world with such good things happening...

Jai Sai Ram...

On 25/06/07, saileela99 <saileela99 wrote:

Om SAI Ram!

''Shirdi Sri Sai Baba - Sai Bhakto Ki Sachi Kahaniya'', a new serial based on real life experiences of devotees of Sri Sai Baba, a revered 20th century saint from Western Maharashtra, will be aired on Sony Television from June 24. Veteran actor Shri Sudhir Dalvi, who popularised the saint's character on the small and big screen, will again play Sri Sai Baba in this serial, produced by Mr. Aushim Khetarpal.Talking to reporters here, Shri Dalvi said, ''The character gave me name and fame. Sri Sai Baba was more of a social reformer. He professed humanity and was a pioneer of national integration in a society where caste, religious strife was rampant''. Mr. Khetarpal said ''with Shirdi Sri Sai Baba - " Sai Bhakto Ki Sachi Kahaniya " , our attempt is to strike a chord with our viewers mainly the devotees of Sri Sai Baba, by bringing alive the miracles in a manner to appeal to all audiences''. He said the series will present original stories of the devotees and further strengthen the concept of the Sri Sai Baba's teaching.

Baba Bless You Ever!

www.shirdisainath.org

-- ----- " Let Noble thoughts come to us from every side " .

- RigVeda (1-89-i)