IndiaDivine.org

Sai Visited Us-Sai Devotee Rasalatha's experience.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Manishaji,

Thanks alot for this wonderful service. It's not just a word spelt from my mouth but heartfelt thanks to you and koti pranams to my sainath for making this possible.

Sairam.--- On Tue, 20/1/09, Manisha.Bisht < wrote:

Manisha.Bisht < Sai Visited Us-Sai Devotee Rasalatha's experience."~Sai Kripa~" Cc: Allahamalik , babasaibaba , bham_saibaba , experienceswithshirdisaibaba , "Shirdi Sai Baba Divine Grace" , hamaresai , miraclesaidarbar , , , saibabanews , SAIBHAKT_OF_DWARAKAMAYI , , saileela99 , saishirdi , shirdi_sai_baba , shirdimayi , ShirdiSai_UniversalHealingSuperpower , ,

shirdisaidallas , shirdisaiUSA , , , ssb-singaporetemple Date: Tuesday, 20 January, 2009, 10:28 AM

Dear Readers ,Sai Baba's greatness is unfathomable, so are His wonderful Leelas. His life is also such; for He is Para-Brahman (Lord God) incarnate. How Baba by His leela makes devotees speechless but at the same time all the incidences lead devotee to greater attachment ,love and devotion to BabaSai devotee Rasalatha has already shared her Sai experience in last 2 post under the following title.Miracle of Sai Umbrella.Total acceptance of heart felt prayer.Devotee can read these leela by clicking on the title.Today she is sharing yet another very unique and blissful experience.Please read her mail below. Jai Sai Ram .Sairam Manishaji,I would like to share the miracle which took place at the end of the year 2008. That was the last experience for that year and it was a blissful one for me.One evening when I had been to a shop near Sai’s temple I met my friend’s parents, who had come to U.S. –in Nov 2008. They had visited Shirdi before coming here. As soon as my friend introduced me as a Sai devotee her dad gave me Udi and Sai photo.I felt very happy and invited them to visit our home at their convenience.

Read Here...

© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details --Posted By Manisha.Rautela. Bisht to Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Babas Devotees Experiences | Sai Baba Related all Details at 1/19/2009 10:03:00 PM

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.